I really wish I never found out this site when I was a edgy teen. My life could be so different by now...

I really wish I never found out this site when I was a edgy teen. My life could be so different by now. I could’ve gone to a good college, learnt a new language, got a high paying job.
But......*sigh*

Attached: CC0E2D5C-B6E5-4C22-B937-803E0E38B110.jpg (633x1147, 81K)

nobody cares you stupid whiny bitch

>I could’ve gone to a good college, learnt a new language, got a high paying job

I got all those things AFTER I started posting on Sup Forums. Before I was just a loser expecting to leech off my parents before killing myself in my late 20s.

You cared enough to reply.
Thanks.

>I really hate this website
>I'll go complain on said website about how I really hate this website

i don't understand your logic

I never said I hate this website, infact I love this site so much that I spend nearly 13 hours of my time shitposting here.

Why? Search deeper for a reason

Nice blogpost
Also, no, you would've found another shit like idk videogames or something and be the same as you are, blame yourself for that, not this page

>discovered this site when I was 14

>am now nearly finished uni, have gf, job, future, apartment, car, healthy social life and hobbies

It's not the site m8s

What do you mean?
Explain further.

I mean why are you so obsessed with it? Why is it such a big part of your life that it hinders you in everything else that you do? Why can't you stop it?

>why can’t you stop it?
Idk I have tried sometimes and went to study but then I got bored and shitposted here again.
Idk why I come here this often. I seriously need help but no one is around me.

Do you have autism? ADHD? Schizophrenia?

I have scored 110 in a IQ test online. I am pretty sure I don’t have autism.

Autism is not just about how smart you perceive yourself to be, mental retardation is only a thing in people with severe cases of autism, a lot of people with mild autism are actually very smart.

Tell me what do you do in your day-to-day?

I wake up at 4am, do the daily deeds by 5am.
Then check whatsapp, facebook, twitter, Sup Forums and other obscure chans.
That takes up nearly 3-4 hours. Then I cook some breakfast. Have a hearty meal.
Use Sup Forums again, I shitpost on Sup Forums, change my flag on Sup Forums and then shitpost in /ptg/ and other threads.
Then I pick up my mobile and play video games for hours. Then I cook some lunch.
Watch TV while eating lunch. Again play video games and shitpost on chans.
Then at evening I take a stroll in the park having a cigarette.
Come home again, lay down in bed, shitpost again from phone.
Cook dinner, sleep.
Repeat.

And a pseudo-psychologist arrives. Don't listen to this faggot.

Attached: 1516580328071.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Same brother same.

Nice you're pretty independent and disciplined. Since you're so attached to this website in particular, have you tried filling in the other gaps where you're not using this site with productive activities? Instead of watching TV while eating try reading a book or study something maybe

The problem with reading a book is that I get distracted and bored very quickly, I have purchased many books that are good but I get distracted to Mobile and PC.
The only book that I’ve completed is Sherlock Holmes.

>The only book that I've completed is Sherlock Holmes
what made it particularly interesting for you? Do you eat well and drink enough water throughout the day? Do you sleep at least 8 hours a day or does your sleep change constantly?

>what made it particularly interesting for you?
Idk it made me so curious that I read it for hours.

>Do you eat well and drink enough water throughout the day?
Yes I eat well and drink nearly 12 glasses of water per day. I am not depressed or something but I am wasting my time tooooo much and it seems like I can’t get out of this cycle. I need help to get out of this cycle but no one is around me.

>Do you sleep at least 8 hours a day or does your sleep change constantly?
Yes, nearly 6-8 hours a day, sleep patter dosen’t change regularly.

Do you have skype, kik, steam or anything like that? I'm about to go to sleep cause I'm tired but I wanna keep up with you and help you tomorrow so pls gimme

Which year are you in? My college is so bad, it's not even within the top fifty colleges in Karnataka. I got 32 marks in JEE Mains. Think about people like us, and we are the vast majority of students in this country. Not getting into NIT or IIT or even RV, PESIT is far, far, far from being in a bad situation.

It's either Sup Forums, drugs, booze, anime or, god forbid, reddit tier autismo for most losers here.

Just be glad that Sup Forums is fun no matter how shit you say it is or pretend to hate it(you know you love it).

[email protected]

could've given me a reddit account better, but alright, imma be there for you.

Thanks m8. I’ll be forever indebted to you.

I will be in my last year come August. I'm trying to make up for lost time. Hopefully once I graduate I fix my life.
Tell me more about the colleges in India. Is 32 marks bad?

3rd year

Sup Forums did nothing wrong to me yet.
I think you take it as an over-influence on you, what shouldn't happen.

And, remember you live in India. Your expectations shouldn't be that high.

Attached: eb93b77aa2f1a5ed8e5f865a09826526cb7b130166457431a657ff666f90e524_1.jpg (320x325, 25K)

>reddit spacing
>normie
Why do people like you come here?

This Quatarian tryhard that replies to every threas

Attached: 1436111476580.jpg (780x749, 126K)

Cutt off for General category is 118 or something and he is talking about an entrance exam

>I spend nearly 13 hours of my time shitposting here
tragic

India is a very classist society, if you are born within the top one percent of the country, and you get a job that dies not keep you within that one percent, all your friends and family who would obviously be within the one one percent will think of you as poor.
Most people get that much because most of the people writing that exam will not be from well-off families but read my reply to the Brazilian. The score I got is average by national standards, but I was by far the worst student in my class.

are you a teen? when you become an adult you have to get a job, i don't think your parents are going to allow that forever

He is twenty-one or so.

>are you a teen
No I’m not.

>parents won’t allow it
I have been living off from my parents since 3 years. I live thousands of kilometres aways from them.

>get a job
That’s what stresses me. I have to get a job and here I am shitposting all day on obscure chans.
I need help.

A part learning a language, I did all those things

What was your SGPA in first and second year? What you are saying about thirteen hours daily is just weekends, right?

I don’t go to college daily. It’s so easy here to pay someone in the faculty and they’ll get your attendance.

>tfw 6.32 and 6.78

Going to bed lads.
Hope I get better

Have you at least learned to poo in the loo?

Already?
Did you get any backs?