AHAHAHAHA!!! DRUMPF IS BREAKING FEDERAL LAW! TOP KEK! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

AHAHAHAHA!!! DRUMPF IS BREAKING FEDERAL LAW! TOP KEK! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-considers-last-minute-meeting-in-mexico-with-the-countrys-president/2016/08/30/5a694790-6f12-11e6-9705-23e51a2f424d_story.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

>§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.

>Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure didn't stop Hillary.

Who makes those inflatables and can they do Farage?

what hes doing doesnt fall under the logan act you stupid imbecile.

>DRUMPF

what's the point of this, really though.

They are having a discussion you fucking hillaryartillery...it's a huge projection to say he is going to influence any policy whatsoever

Trump discussing future policy ideas doesn't equate to current U.S. "...disputes or controversies." In the context of federal law, "U.S." is generally regarded to mean official government matters.

Trust me, the Clinton News Network would be all over it if that were the case but they're just simply covering it like a regular media story.

Prove the intent element.

Holy kek can't you see? If they say that Trump is in fact breaking the law they are conceding that the president of Mexico is willing to negotiate with Trump before he is even president! They would be saying it's a foregone conclusion!

>linking an act that has nothing to do with what Trump is doing

That's like me walking up to someone on the street and defining murder to them and saying BTFO

WTF i hate trump now

CTR has hit levels of autism I've never seen before on this board. And I've been here since 1987.

I am sure this is only proof of gross misconduct on part of Mr. Trump, but we found no direct evidence of deliberate intent to influence relations

fuck off Hitlery

If he so much as mentions his wall to the President of Mexico he committed a federal crime.

>/pol wasn't even a board until 1992 you stupid faggot.

Is "nou" the only argument Shillary can come up with?

Good luck presenting this as a case in court.

Republicans are a Meme Party

so this is the new bit in the CTR script eh?

Sorry nigger but that's all that the fucken idiot common law is

Bernie Sanders, while a candidate, met with the Pope, who is the head of a foreign nation.

>Who makes those inflatables

They cost a lot, makes you wonder (((WHO))) finances these protests.

HOLY SHIT
TRUMP BTFO
IT'S OVER
Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

good thing you can't vote in our election you despicable leaf

is this bait?

Sup Forums didn't exist before 2014

What does that matter? Say something wise for once

>Hillary is a criminal! She'll never get elected!
Doesn't ever get charged and didn't actually break the law

>Trump actually openly breaks federal law
"Good luck proving that! He HAS to go to court to be a criminal! He did nothing wrong! He'll get elected still!"

You drumpfags mental gymnastics are Gold medal tier.

Unlike nieta, sanders could say he was there only for religious practice

There's no swing states in Mexico...

Define a lot, I'm upper working class British.

Wat

Oh, come on. Looks like they're having fun. Anything that keeps Canadians from invading our northern border states should be supported 100%.

This is not the way a leader of a first world nation should be presenting himself. Has this man no sense of professional dignity?

New to the neighbourhood? Welcome!

Actually, Enrique Peña Nieto invited both Hillary and Trump. Trump is getting ahead of himself and going tomorrow.

Logan Act does not apply. There's no clear intent on influence to governments.
Move on.

It means your opinion can be discarded without further consideration.

>unironically using the term Drumpf on Sup Forums
shill harder faggot, you stick out like a sore thumb

Yeah okay.

Let me know when you leftists stop being such massive hypocrites, and then maybe I might give a tiny rat turd of a shit about what you have to say.

But that's not even true. His wall is purely theoretical. It is not under current review in any sense, by any branch of government.

Fuck off you ignoramus, 14n2USl@w

The President of Mexico invited both Trump and Hillary Clinton

You should probably read the law you posted, you fucking retard. Trump isn't disputing or interfering with a single thing.

No it means you're a cuck and you don't do anything. Just flap the ol' piehole

DELETE THIS PICTURE

>Trump considers meeting with mexican president

Trump didnt break any law. You lose.

You are honestly the newfag for taking such weak bait

OH SHIT
TRUMP & MEXICO

VS

HILLARY & DHS
let the shit storm begin

>implying you aren't the newfag for taking his bait

You never cared when that filthy cunt Hillary violated federal law, why would this upset you, CTR shill?

Nice tits though. Would suck

The internet didn't exist in 198--
>checks flag

Always a leaf. Always a fucking leaf

Sick burn. I'll be sure to put ice on it straight away, user.

>can't even visit another country without risk of being locked up

So much for freedom I guess.

I think it's obvious he doesn't.

Kissing saudis and your veep nom are better

kek. Bait-ception.

>(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

Sure seems Hillary should've been imprisoned and banned from holding any public office. But this country no longer cares about laws. Don't pretend you suddenly do, you jew nigger.

Stupid fuck they tried to that when Anita Sarkisean spoke to the UN. It's a law from the fucking 19th century

Written laws (statutes) don't mean anything in common law. Educate yourself. If some guy wanted to he could take away all guns by saying they take away his rights

>If some guy wanted to he could take away all guns by saying they take away his rights

Maybe in your country, tumblr. Here, he'd get a bullet to his brain.

Nope. If supreme court wanted to hear that case and he won (even if he lost, it compels others) bye bye guns. Nobody would hear of it until too late. We don't have Roman law at our own peril. Same here and there with this common law shit. Why doesn't anybody understand this

Isn't that what what Hildebeast and the KillThem Foundation has been doing?

I highly doubt that since he is Jewish and on record this election cycle as being spiritual, but any religion.

>this election
>law

also, private correspondence isn't a public handshake

Doesn't matter

How does one suck tits. Ow my nipple is halfway down your throat. You suckle tits. Like a 1 year old. No sucking is involved

i think washington post would be a lot more effective at spreading their message if they tried to act a little more unbiased. at this point they are in realamericansnewsnow.com tier.

I'm really impressed with your post there user. Way to Correct The Record.

Holy shit. I hate trump now. #HillShill #I'mwithher

SHUT UR FACE DRUMPFKIN

>HERE LIES THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY'S CREDIBILITY
>1830 - 2016
>FOUNDED BY FAMED INDIAN KILLER ANDREW JACKSON,
>DISGRACED BY BILL CLINTON,
>DESTROYED BY HILLARY CLINTON

Propaganda is fun!

It's so fucking infantile.

it just makes it obvious who's coming here to purposefully shit up this board.
nobody uses that term on Sup Forums except someone who just came from plebbit or CTR

>hillshills upset trump could break a meaningless law that nobody cares about

>not upset that clinton committed perjury multiple times, literally got people killed and lied about it to cover it up, and knowingly divulged state secrets to uncleared people

wew

lol everyone knows hillary needs trump in the race because she cant blow another load trying to convince everyone mike pence or ted cruz is a racist manchurian candidate controlled by putin and cartoon frogs. you only get to pull this bs once

They're still trying to find a way to get back at us for calling Hillary "Shillary"

>implying precedent dictates law

My state doesn't even have common law and I know more about it than you. Fucking leaf.

> Mexico not a fan of building a wall, main source of revenue for them is Juan's sending tax money home
> Means Mexico actually having to deal with the shitty Mexican drug corruption and run their country normally instead of as a banana kingdom
> 1/3rd of population suddenly sent home means no jobs for anyone, economic fucktown
> Mexican prez knows this, knows Trump has a good shot at winning and wants to see what his plan is for all this

If kek wills it:

> El Presidente sees the Trump
> Trump tells him that making America great again means Mexico can become great again too
> Trump tells him that America is gonna need piles of Steel for their construction projects, and it would be un-american to not buy from your next door neighbor
> El Presidente very inspired.
> People in Mexico get jobs working the mines, steel mills, power plants, and all the other stuff you need for a manufacturing base as America Builds the wall, and generally fixes itself.
> Wealth goes up, Crime goes down, poverty goes down, middle class develops
> Mexico slowly becomes 1st world country and finds it's major problems are SJW's and choosing a TV channel when you have 500 to choose from.
> Latinos considered "white" again as poverty related IQ problems disappear
> Mexico eventually annexed into 'Murica.
> Trump Wall is relocated to Mexico / SA border.

>Columbia and Brazil become the new,new, new Mexico.