Remember when the lannisters had blond hair?

remember when the lannisters had blond hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lCatuqheoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remember when the show was good?

blonde = good?

D&D confirmed low-key nazis.

Remember when Dany had blue eyes?

Yeah, idk why jaimie and tyrion hair turned brown since season 2

Remember when Jon Snow was handsome?

Blonde Jaime = bad
Dark Haired Jaime = good

Remember when wights weren't Harryhausen skellingtons and actually posed a threat to the person they were attacking?

remember when she wasn't wearing a smug, shit-eating grin all the time?

why did they picked hairy manlet with a fat face as jon actor anyway?

Remember when Jon Snow didn't tie his hair in a ponytail?

I like this figure of Jaime that blended both his blonde and dark brown hair

he probably gave good head

Remember when this White Walker actually had character to him before he became a literally nothing?

no actually i dont remember that

Remember when Littlefinger had black hair?

Aidan's hair began growing grey right after he starred in TDKR. What is the meaning to this?

>no actually i dont remember that
It's when he spots Sam as he is leading a group of Walkers. I actually assumed we were going to see more of him and he was going to be some type of leader before Javelin guy came in.

I prefer this guy more to be honest.

It was always really obvious, by the dark roots, that their character's hair color was fake. It'd be different if that dragon chick started growing different color hair without explanation.

Remember when little finger had an English accent?

He's still blonde though have you never heard or seen of dirty blonde?

The show has gotten lazy as fuck, bad wigs, shit costumes, everyone looks samey.

You do see more of him though? He comes to get gillies baby and then sam kills him?

remember when people were rooting for arya?

Lack of sun. Yeah I know irl their blonde hair is fake, but I'm blonde and if I'm not in the sun (and I'm on Sup Forums so you know how that goes) my hair is a dishwater color rather than a more vibrant blonde.

It's a leftover from the unaired pilot episode. Originally even Theon had blonde hair.

>bad wigs, shit costumes
This. Everyone is dressed in some black leather or fur costume
it used to be like pic related but they went more for the dark fantasy look

Remember when they sprung for FX makeup on WWs and gave them torsos and they looked like island natives mixed with snow demons. Now they're cheap face makeup on a stunt guy inside a suit of armor that keeps covering more and more skin. If it's dragons vs. ice zombies, I'd pick ice zombies every time. Cut down on some of the dragon screen time or use practical effects wherever possible.

Remember how hot Cersei was when she had long hair?

Even in season 1 when the budget was I'm sure a fraction of what it is now, the costumes looked better. This all black shit is the worst. They must've saved a boatload of cash on costume dye by switching everyone but Dany to black.

Remember when the show had great cinematography and lighting?

Never was. Never will.

>have you never heard or seen of dirty blonde?
I have but you have to admit that Jaime's hair color definitely changed i.e. they stopped dying his hair real blonde.

Just look at this makeup test shot they did of Nikoj here and you can see they didn't dye his hair for this picture and that's basically how his hair color has been lately compared to the first season were they really dyed his hair super blonde.

Because he is a good actor

I agree its not the same lushy glorious golden color it was before or is suppose to be but its not like it's not a very shitty verison of blonde. The only real odd one out when it comes to hair color is Tyrion unless you want to be a real fucking nit picking faggot about it.

They should do a comedy skit with Brienne and Jaime and have it that Jaime randomly bumps into Brienne and her hair is black and he's like "Weren't you blonde?" and she replies "Yeah but the show's budget recently can't afford my hair dye."

>old is better meme just because
Sup Forums really is no different from Sup Forums

People's garments back in the day got darker with the changing seasons. That's pretty much common sense. The navy still has throw backs to this tradition.

So for you dumb autistic retards that never go outside, during winter uniforms and such go to a darker color.

>because the writing, pacing, over-reliance on CGI, abandonment of armor, and pandering to normies crowd has led to a drop in quality
Fixed

>Wearing bright colors in winter
Are you fucking retarded

but the pleb audience must know she's evil by her hair and weird outfit

Jaime's armor looks nice from an artistic perspective but it doesn't make sense if he really wants to protect his body with it looking like this.

Then again Jaime is a very skilled swordsman and I guess doesn't need so much protection

the music in those scenes was amazing as well

GOT has to be the most popular show with such terrible continuity. They've recasted a dozen characters. Non-recasted characters (and dragons and white walkers) have changed aesthetically, sometimes on a drastic level, sometimes from season to season. Character traits have been forgotten. Events in earlier episodes have literally been rewritten in later episodes to have transpired differently. Characters forget things that have happened to them. Characters act like something that happened to them was something different than it was.

I get that there have now been 7 seasons of content to keep straight, and that the budget has blown up, and that they've needed to shoehorn in anachronistic fanservice bullshit, but some of this stuff is so fundamental.

I'm sure this is the reason, user. Keen thinking skills.

BUT ITS ENTERTAINING

REMEMBER BESSIE

I agree with the guy you responded to but that pic made me laugh.

not really

What do you have against Seasons 1 and 2? How could they have been better? (asking unironically)

Except it was key for the plot for them to have blond hair.

How did we go from this

It's something that that (directors and producers))) often do. As a blonde character develops they get less blonde. The new thing is to cast blondes but not ones with blue eyes.

To this?

I remember Ros

>I get that there have now been 7 seasons of content to keep straight, and that the budget has blown up
But you see user, what really annoys me is that they could EASILY do a 40 minute episode that is just dialogue based and no CGI BUT whenever they attempt long dialogue scenes post Season 5, it just comes out downright terrible with the lines and script writing.

Littlefinger's death should have had him completely deny what Sansa said about her aunt as he tells the men that he defended Sansa and saved her life. And then he could have gone on about not believing in a magical boy like Bran who can see into the future and past (considering a lot of those guys don't believe in the white walkers, why would they all of a sudden believe in Bran?)

Littlefinger could have easily gotten himself out of danger but instead D&D write lines to make Littlefinger say "I LOVED YOU" to Sansa and cry his eyes out.

It's so sad

Who was he again? I completely forgot.

remember when the hound wore that retarded looking helmet?

It was like Excalibur, it was cool

That's literally his helmet from the books yo.
The Hound was one character they got perfectly right.

This scene would not be allowed today. It amazes me how GoT began as an anti feminism show (lots of sex and nudity) and all of a sudden it's now pro feminism

Tyrell's head of the house. Lord Paramount of the Reach and Warden of the South. Also a complete Momma's Boy to Olenna.

Oh god the quilted chainmail goddammit

yes man

What the fuck

You can by a shirt of butted mail for $50, why are they using the knitted cloth standing in for chainmail trick like this is a sword and sandal movie from the 1950s?

I fucking guarantee it was more expensive for the prop department to make that monstrosity than it would've been to just buy a mail shirt

>remember when the hound wore that retarded looking helmet?
You can buy a figure of the Hound with it on. Looks cool

>from this
>to dying to women power

littlefinger didnt get the end he deserved

>pro feminism
>had Sansa raped for literally no reason
Feminists hate this show.

First seasons we're for the fantasy fags once dragons became more common normie's zerg rushed the show

what did Joffrey mean by this?

>Tyrell's head of the house
Yeah I thought he had something to do with the Tyrells.

I really miss them so much.

>The grandmother we all wished was our grandmother
>Margarey who I wanted to marry due to how lovely and sweet she was

The whole first season was essentially dialogue scene after dialogue scene, and they were great. Now that we have TV show writers with no more source material to adapt, it's so evident how shittily they are at writing simple scenes. It's especially fucked up that they've been writing these characters, source material or no, for 7 seasons and they still can't pin them down.

The whole Winterfell plot in S7 should've been Sansa getting played from ep 1. Arya shouldn't have been so out-of-character cunty but still kept her eye on Sansa. Instead of a fake out, they should've shown Sansa getting fed OTHER information from Bran, shit that makes sense to be angry about. Then confront him in the hall immediately, no fake out shit. Sansa starts rattling off the most egregious offenses. LF goes into litigator mode and is flooring her, then Bran pipes in with some greenseer shit. Then starts greenseeing everyone in the room to prove that he knows things. Everyone's surprised, especially Arya who didn't have those interactions with Bran. LF is speechless and now he's fucked. He goes to run but they drag him out to the field and Arya cuts off his head with the biggest sword she can handle. Boom. That's not even that well thought out but still ten times better than what we got.

>arrow to the knee

jesus christ dd

>for literally no reason
she is a bitch she deserves every bad thing that happens to her

So Joffrey chose to slay her instead of slaying her pussy?

Did Joffrey die a virgin?

This is literally my favorite moment of the whike series, not memeing in any way

This is a 10/10 in Westeros.

by your logic Schindler's List is pro-nazi.
showing cruelty does not endorse it, in fact it condemns it usually.
GoT never celebrated this stuff.

But the average viewer is too stupid to understand that, so when Sansa got raped they got triggered like it was somehow framed positively.

And now the Hound is just another loveable thug, like Tormund, like Greyworm, like Jaime. No gray area left here, folks. Either you're on team Cers and her cringingly over-the-top pirate friend Euron, or you're with the "good guys".

>what did Joffrey mean by this?
What did Cersei mean by not punishing him for this?

yeah tought he is the big bad. cool longhair and beard. no, we that bald shit NK is the bigbad

JUST

comfy woolen onesie chainmail!

Do psychos generally need a reason to rape?

>obviously fiberglass helmet and cuirass
>quilted shirt standing in for chainmail
I thought this was like the most expensive show on tv, where is that money going

Edgy

Cersei would have fucked him if he were willing to do so

that she's retarded and would do anything for her son even though he's a blatant monster

Paying the actors, "writers" and directors

Isn't this the whole "chaosh ish a ladder" moment, too?

Why does all the armor and costuming from season 1 look so much better even though it had a much smaller budget?

>Caring about what happens to a literal whore.
Rosfags please

I find it hilarious how he managed to be the last original heads of the Great Houses by virtue of being such a beneath suspicion, man child, wimp, butt-monkey, walking embarrassment of a Lord.

>The whole first season was essentially dialogue scene after dialogue scene, and they were great.
So much dialogue from the first book was word for word put into the show's first season.

All the dialogue from this scene is word for word from the book (although in the book Ned, Will, Jorrey are on the road and bump into Jaime and his army and there is no sword fight scene between Jaime and Ned.)

You know, I can tell that the writers are not book readers because if they were, we wouldn't have gotten that dialogue 2 episodes ago about saying how Jon Snow looks nothing like Ned. In the book it LITERALLY says that Jon looked so much like Ned!

youtube.com/watch?v=3lCatuqheoU

Stannis had the best music

Is cersei this retarded for Joffrey in the books? I never got why she couldn't even temper him a little bit

Joffrey is a bit less monstrous, but Cersei is even more of a stupid bitch.

yep

yes

Remember when Tyrion was both a serious character and still humorous? Like when he yanked Lancel into the carriage and threatened to out his cousincest unless he spied on Cers? Remember when the pyromancer had a full blown personality as an old coot firebug who they cut to during the Blackwater explosion so you could see how orgasmic he was?