WB Wants Leonardo DiCaprio To Play The Joker; Jared Leto Unhappy

The shitshow continues.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/leonardo-dicaprio-joker-movie-warner-bros-wants-actor-role-1034392

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1Ehxp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What good will that do?

LOOKS LIKE A SECOND ACADEMY AWARD IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Not one of these so called source has been right about anything
>wonder woman is a disaster
>ben is leaving the DCEU
>Matt Reeves Batman movie isn't part of the DCEU

Et cetera et cetera

They don't even mention "insider sources" anymore, they just make that shit up and roll with it. Fucking shillkino right here

Get Hype.
Will Marvelels ever recover?

I don't get it, is there still a DCEU?

>implying Jared can't do a good job with a well written script

What do you think

Is this a joke? Leo would never do this....

HONKA
O
N
K
A

>whitewashing joker
disgusting

literally not even reading clickbait shit you linked here

This one makes sense though since Scorsese is producing

can someone tell me a role jared leto has played well? because him as the joker was laughably bad, and his casting in blade runner completely fucked up the movie. convince me he's not a shit actor who's out of place in any movie he's cast in

HE DOESNT.

Stop spreading click bait bullshit.

After winning his Oscar, Leo's pulling a DDL and only doing films sporadically now
There's 0 chance in hell that he's gonna do capeshit any time soon

your mom is clickbait bullshit lol
Also Scorsese is producing and Leo will star
Made you look again lmao

You really should wait before going back to the fake news routine, disneybro. It's too soon, people still remembers the Matt Reeves BTFO

>fucked up a movie that's not out yet

have you not watched any of the media they've put out? it's shit. i'm not even going to see it because i value my time better than that, and blade runner's my favorite movie.

I love producers. Literally rich people that wanted to be 'ideas guys'

Posting fake news is inherently damaging. People are convinced George Soros is funding political violence because of a bullshit article posted saying he paid Occupy protestors that was discredited (and they printed retractions because real news)

People see a shit article and assume that there must be a fire somewhere regardless of actual news. It's why we have libel laws

>they fucked up a movie that won't come out in months
Sure shill, sure they did

I don't watch media for stuff I know I want to see. denis villeneuve directing the Goose sold me. Caught a trailer in another movie in theaters and I think it looks fine. And I don't speed out in movies because there's one actor I don't like

Though I am fine with Leto. I think he did a good job as Joker and will be fine in a better written movie

>Scorsese is producing
>producing not directing
why would he be in it then?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Are you suggesting anyone has more authority than Martin Scorsese in a production role?

wonder woman was a disaster though

lmao

Financially? no.
Critically? No.
Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean shit. Now for the brandwar autists to go into overdrive.

I remember you saying Wonder Woman would make 200 million in Japan because it was just like Frozen

I didn't say that though. I did say it was going to beat domestically an Avengers movie introducing Spider-Man in the MCU and I was right

>Oh no! Our totally retarded LOL SO QUIRKY XD Joker bombed!
>I know! Let's hire the literal worst actor alive! HE'LL save out franchise!

>"the chances of landing DiCaprio could be slim to none"
>"there’s no offer for DiCaprio, and sources say Scorsese’s deal to produce isn’t even done yet"
>journalism
>muh trades

>being this upset that based Marty and Leo are going to make more capekino for the DChads
lmao marvelcuck

>cringy superhero movies in 2017

this desu
I've not seen it and expecting it to be lousy and riddled with bullet time shots that'll bore the hell out of me, but I'm guessing it's an average movie that made a lot of money, so DC must be doing alright, as long as they somehow find a way to meld the style of Snyder's shit with whatever the fuck normies like
the only thing I don't like about the DCEU is how the Joker looks ridiculous and I like the depressing shit in MoS and BvS
it's not exactly artistic, but it's a cool atmosphere

>average movie that made a lot of money
literally marvel

THIS
also,
>young Joker
>Dicaprio

>spiderman made this low
proof that no one cares about 14 yo spiderman.

Yea they should really make the Joker wear blackface for diversity

He was good in that blade runner mini movie
What Leo ever been good in besides Gilberts Grapes

I was okay with seeing Spiderman because of this, but holy shit was that a bad movie
it wasn't even average, it was just a boring load of crap and "fight" scenes were fucking shit, which is surprising considering Holland is a damn gymnast

Well his dad, Jack Nicholson played the role so it's just nice to see the tradition being passed on.

>hire a bunch of antifa thugs to riot against free speech
>hire a bunch of actors to wear KKK/Nazi outfits to make the right wing look bad
>send them to Charlottesville ON THE SAME BUS!

MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

leo would never do it, he's a serious actor

It wasn't a bad movie at all, but keep memeing my friend

This. And his dad George Dicaprio hates capeshit. He's an alternative/underground comix legend (pic related). And Leo is into art comix too and hates geek oriented shit.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah all that clickbait shilling is gonna getcha hurt archive.is/1Ehxp

The Joker in FOX's Gotham already reminds me of Jack

what wb done with dc is no longer funny, its just cringeworthy

look like shit

>it's a retard doesn't know what the fucking hollywood reporter is

this isn't fucking batman-news.com

>we're not replacing Leto this is a prequel younger Joker
>actually fuck that, we're getting Leo and replacing Leto
what did they mean by this?

>>wonder woman is a disaster
I like how you retards jump through all these mental hoops to pretend this is even remotely what he said

It was the exact words used by the inside source.

>>we're not replacing Leto this is a prequel younger Joker
"everything's fine, there's nothing disastrous going on behind the scenes, we love zach snyder and the DCEU is one of the best things we've ever done"
>>actually fuck that, we're getting Leo and replacing Leto
what the fuck, what the fuck, everything is disastrous behind the scenes, nobody liked jared leto in suicide squad and we're meant to have him as our most popular villain in our universe that is meant to last for at least a decade. we're fucked. we're so fucking fucked. jesus fucking christ.

No, the literal words were, and I quote fucking VERBATIM
>Wonder woman is a mess... but a SALVAGEABLE mess.

Ben fucking hates the state these movies are in, and his whole life at the moment.

>wonder woman is a disaster

This one was true. It was a shittastic movie.

>we want the jack nicholson audience

>>wonder woman is a disaster

Worst movie of the year desu

Anyone who says that Wonder Woman was worse than GotG2 is a fucking fanboy of the very highest order. Say what you will about Homecoming, but at least Keaton was the best villain the MCU has ever had.

GotG was a disappointment in pretty much every conceivable way aside from decent visuals.

I get the feeling they regret casting Jared and desperately want him gone, but they can't right now, because he's too far in. Recasting side-villains is one thing, but re-casting the joker in the same film continuity is unheard of.

I'm lol-ing. They are fucked with Jared at the helm. No one will enjoy THIS Joker's solo movie.

Do people actually like him? I like Jonah Hill more than him. That's not praise for Jonah by the way.

Why would they drop Jared for that overrated pig faced hypocrite?

If this is true, it might correlate with that rumor, that WB is considering another actor for new Batman movie. What if this movie reflects on younger version of current DC's universe Batman, which is past his 50's. So we have a new Batman movie, where Bruce is in his 20's and the real Joker - the original Joker in his life (Leto actually beeing Robin, who went mad) Is portrayed by older version of Joker. Literally regarding the history of the character in movies. So the Nicholson Joker was still very cool in comparison to the 'best' Joker of Heath Ledger, which studio cant recycle yet. Dicaprio makes a good facial impression of Nicholson, let's build around that.

I see nothing wrong with that, but maybe I believe too much in WB's / DC's competence.