Fun fact: The suicide rate among white males with autism in America is 742 per 100,000 people...

Fun fact: The suicide rate among white males with autism in America is 742 per 100,000 people, more than 20x the suicide rate of Lithuania.
Sup Forums is 87% white male and are much more likely to be on the spectrum (still don't know the rate tho).

Attached: thefaceofautism.jpg (2786x2087, 488K)

do not insult Lithuanians as we might commit suicide

Attached: 1521623686492.jpg (372x268, 11K)

Assuming the number of regular Sup Forums posters range between 100 and 1000, we may have lost 1 to 7 people last year

We lost one nigga from /r9k/ on a fucking YouTube livestream. Our niggas are being killed and no one's doing anything about it baka.

>Sup Forums is 87% white male

Lol no way. More like 50% white at most.

>be American
>shoot yourself

Attached: 1506692316717.png (604x717, 814K)

>be American
>be autistic

>from /r9k/
And nothing of value was lost.

Whats so funny? Its better than cutting or hanging. Im surprised more italians dont do it when half the youth are unemployed.

Hanging doesn't hurt that much, it just gets scary as fuck when you're about to lose consciousness so you pussy out.

i'm autistic and will likely kill myself so this is understandable

Speaking of this, does anyone know why America has such a high rate of autism?

Finnish man come home.

Circumcision and doping up young boys on barely tested, powerful pharmaceuticals to make them sit still in class.

America probably has the shittiest, most egoistic, money-orientated culture in the world. No fun allowed. Such a harsh, cold, business-like culture breeds autism. Couple that with amazingly poor mental healthcare and you get America.

I was relatively normal until they put me on ADHD meds now I'm a total mess.

Why are white males so mentally weak, is it the fault of low testosterone and awful parenting by over-bearing mothers and non masculine fathers

Imagine Lithuanians on Sup Forums..
This is why I never treat them badly

Attached: 1519096455832.jpg (900x542, 236K)

Greenland has a much worse suicide rate than Lithuania. I bet 50% of all Greenland anons have killed themselves already.

>Lithuania is a point of comparison for suicide rates
Today I am proud.

This.

At least you gave money to pharmaceutical groups for a barely defined "problem".

It's funny, when I quit it took me 2 years to calm my mind down enough for me to do any work on my own, but now I can.

I think the drugs caused it.

>America probably has the shittiest, most egoistic, money-orientated culture in the world
Wrong

Yeah that would be china. America is probably the most money-oriented country in the anglosphere, but since the anglosphere is the only relevant part of the western world it comes off as being the most in the world.

I had bad anxiety and they have me small 0.25mg of benzos, 2 years later i’m a benzo addict and turn into a monster if i don’t take them

In China's advantage, they have much more work ethic than us and actually get shit done in their third world of a country.

vaccine culture

Vaccinations

My doctor tried to force me on those, but I refused. I went to a (((psychologist))) and he gave me a set of techniques to manage it and they work just as well.

>vaccines cause
autism

Attached: 1513536797463.jpg (1024x595, 305K)

what a cum face

i want to die

me too

Being a wageslave makes people miserable. Remove the job, remove the misery.

Dumb posts like this make me laugh. China is less of a third world country than America and far more relevant than Canada. Fucking get over yourselves, North American arrogance is fucking disgusting.

Don't want to mess up your social credit eh Zhang?