Are Mexican-Americans treated like Muslims when they go to Europe?

Are Mexican-Americans treated like Muslims when they go to Europe?

Attached: IMG_1360.jpg (900x900, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=9bc_1467762422
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Mexicans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean given droit de seigneur?

he's a big guy

Are those chicks triplets what the fuck

To the average, racist retard no matter where it is, all brown people look the same so yes they do.

They are treated as plain regular gringos

we can tell the difference between mexicans and arabs

He said Mexican Americans, so no you can't. Arabs and Mexicans are identical. Both in looks And behavior

mexican americans don't look different from mexicans
and no, arabs look nothing alike to mexicans

God, Mexicans are gross.

Which of the hierarchy are you?

Arabs have uglier noses and constantly look pissed off

>brown skin
>black hair
>beard
What else do you need?

Mexicans have friendly look, like pic related

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 38K)

No its worse, theyre treated like Americans

All Hispanics get the muzzie treatment in Europe

Attached: IMG_20180321_082643.jpg (720x1009, 104K)

>Are those chicks triplets what the fuck
No, OP is just really good with Photoshop.

no, only in real Europe like Poland, and northern Europe. In the South we treat them good

to your surprise, arabs are actually pretty pale. they have different noses and a more 'rough' face than mexicans. and most of them have brown hair. their accents are different too

no because they are not nearly as bad as muslims
everybody is friendly with south americans

Of course you would, they're you're fucking cousins and they look just like you.

I don't think I've ever seen Mexicans before, or maybe I thought they were the muslim next door

Attached: 1421170811989.png (240x232, 51K)

>Never seen a Mexican

As a Californian I envy you.

It really depends on the arab to be honest, they range from hurrka durka to southern italian

t. Has never seen A Mexican in his life
Please, I live in Los estados unidos. Theyre all the fucking same..

P-Poland, I liked you, why do you do this? :(

I'm from argentina brosep

>all these retards saying that they know how Mexican look like and saying there's a difference between Arabs and Mexicans
You ignorants, Mexicans look different, there is no definitive look.
Mexico is (mostly) all a mix of Spaniards, Arabs (from Syria), Lebanese and Amerindians. Some people have more Arab genes, some more Lebanese, some more Spaniard, some more Amerindian. Mostly are a mix of some of those groups. Keep in mind that there's also a lot of more ethnic groups in Mexico than those.

This, we mexicans look more like indians from india, although Ive been told i look arabic or persian, but i look nothing like the average brown mexican.

And we actually get treated better than in europe, women fall for the meme of latin lover if u aint short and fat

Mexicans are based tho, as opposed to our non-whites

I think the brown and white is more an american thing. Europeans see the difference in culture and countries of origin more than color.

Are you that Argentine poster who kept saying he was moving to France with French gf?

Blah blah blah all you gardeners look alike, deal with it

duh

nobody can be worse than the french

>he fell for the "le Mexicans are BASED Sup Forums meme

me on the right, Mexico on the left.
we friends :)

Attached: 513455.jpg (620x452, 60K)

>Arabs (from Syria)

Bra why did u even include this tiny minority that all live in DF? I would say instead as a mexican who been to mexico several times most mexicans are a mix of amerindians , spanish and other western europeans thats why you cutie pies with blue or green eyes in mexico. And in veracruz there's a lot of black african admixture as well , in fact i believe mexico has more black mexicans than lebanese or syria

Maybe in the USA, if you do some research, you'll find that most illegals (from Mexico that is) that work in those jobs nobody does are from the southern states, which are mainly Amerindian
To assume all the people from Mexico look like that is a big mistake

>Mexicans are based
You just said you've never even seen one, how could you possibly know this? Anyway you're about as wrong is wrong can be.

Mexicant-Americans can't afford a trip to Europe.

Whatchu looking at gringo?
>Mexicans have friendly look, like pic related
You sure ese?

Attached: 7d389e3ac8e013019dee2996a31bc719--cholo-style-chicano-rap.jpg (374x500, 34K)

Mexicans are based as fuck, they might commit slightly more crime than whites but that can explained by poverty and systematic racism that convicts mexicans more when whites do the same crime

Oh yeah, forgot about the Africans, oh well

They dont look pissed off despite trying hard to be edgy, they look like they are about to fall asleep

I've seen them in the US, it's true

those are gansta types, look friendlier than black, gypsie or arab gangs anyway

>Mexicans are based as fuck, they might commit slightly more crime than whites but that can explained by poverty and systematic racism that convicts mexicans more when whites do the same crime

Attached: 1506204149280.png (358x345, 112K)

>Maghrebis
>Arabs
Why do you still believe that lie propagated by the french colonizers?

>tfw noa verage mexican gf

watch this video, they look good and cool, I wish Europe had a couple million mexicans desu, instead of arabs ans blacks

liveleak.com/view?t=9bc_1467762422

Attached: mexicana.png (713x401, 336K)

Hey Im new in france I'm just now learning to tell apart morrocans from algerians give me a break copain
I know they are berbers but they have been raped by arab culture so much its basically larping at this point unless they are secular

tbqh mexicans just look goofy when they try to look tough, but arabs are way worse. i'd rather have mexicanos than araps.

>>>Mexicans are based as fuck, they might commit slightly more crime than whites but that can explained by poverty and systematic racism that convicts mexicans more when whites do the same crime

Attached: 1510280028559.jpg (898x954, 435K)

The future of the muttland

Kek why are cholos so iberian looking? They look more european than amerindian, seems wierd since low class mexicans are almost always natives

Attached: image.jpg (200x305, 26K)

Btw, the Arabs in Mexico is not that small, there is a significan amount of Arab mix in the northern states too
idk maybe I'm making it bigger than it is because I live in a northern states and been in most northern states and seen these the most

Cholo? What is that?

Maghrebis are the least arabized arabs on earth so come on.
They were not even called arabs until the french colonizers invaded algeria in 1830.

I'm too embarrassed to visit Europe. I'm only 5'10.

Mexican gangsters

I live in El Paso faggor with over 80% people being mexican heritage and thousands of mexicans nationals coming here daily to work, and we are ranked 2nd safest city in the entire nation. Stop spreading Sup Forumsish lies
kisselpaso.com/el-paso-named-2nd-safest-city-in-america/

AAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ te robaron cuatro celulares

Stop making threads about chicanos, you attention whore

Attached: IMG_3182.jpg (600x875, 67K)

That's average for women nowadays bra, Im 187 cm and felt average being in europe when surrounded by young people. My german friend is 6,5 nigga makes me feel like a manlet, but i suppose i should be grateful being like 20 cm taller than average chicano

Attached: image.jpg (600x450, 147K)

Lmaooooooo since when do beaners play handegg KEK

Spanish genes are violent

According this , they are 1.1 million that seems small considering ur a cunt of over 120 million.
You might think there are more since they are rich and influential as fuck in ur cunt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Mexicans

Thats about the same number of blacks wich you mentioned

They seem as average mexicans

Spain is literally one of the safest countries in the world even by western european standards
Dumb fat cunt

Na blacks are closer to 1.4 million and many mexicans have black genes 5% according to some studies. Black is more of a part of mexico than arabs in my opinion at least genetically speaking

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans

>Btw, the Arabs in Mexico is not that small, there is a significan amount of Arab mix in the northern states too
>idk maybe I'm making it bigger than it is because I live in a northern states and been in most northern states and seen these the most
Isn't Carlos Slim a Leb and Selma Hayek is like half?

Spain hasnt always been the safest. They turn to violent animals when they face third world poverty

Attached: image.jpg (500x630, 91K)

Yeah wow grand total of 2 famous mexicans

...since like 90 years ago when our first college football league started? Nowdays is the second most popular sport in the country with dedicated facilities to it in most cities, thousands of teams ranging from pop warner to college categorías

México is a big football country you faggot, look at the roster and coaching staff of any american football team in europe and youll find quite a few mexicans

>Spain hasnt always been the safest. They turn to violent animals when they face third world poverty
proofs or something? Mr Amerimutt

Yeah cause all the warrior spaniards ended up in the américas leaving la península in the hands of the remaining soyboys that got rekt by France

Why do you spics always make spic threads? Talk about egotistical.

also who is him? i mean in your picture

The entirety of latin america

And thats the best soccer player we ever had, landon donovan

Landon Donovan , the best soccer goblino in history

Enjoying your time in france Mehmet?

latin america is fault of United States with your monroe doctrine and shiett.you deserve this goblino invasion because you fucked that place.

Why would that be a mehmet tier post? If anything he is implying that a latino would be more respected than a muslim even if the muslim was whiter.

Not that guy, but I think he meant that Europeans do look for the colour of the person as well, not just Americans, and the French guy must be a minority to pretend that there is not some sort of prejudice about the skin colour in Europe, but onlu in the culture. I could be wrong tho.

How can you blame someone for treating any foirgen invader with violence.

How's it going Achmed? it's been a while.

>that can explained by poverty and systematic racism
Fuck off shitskin

How does that work in his case? He plays Chopin better than the locals?

But this is how average Mexicans look like

Attached: images (15).jpg (429x343, 27K)

Me on the right.

me on the left

me on the middle

And me in the ICE van just out of frame.

the fuck is wrong with that one

Attached: 541616.png (302x659, 364K)

>they aren't fat as fuck

False

Go to Southern Europe you'll be above average

that's how the average guatemalan look like, common mistake that retarded fat burgers make, since they cant comprehend how non mexicans speak spanish

>Mexicans
>South americans

French argie is right, I'm latino and look like a rapefugee , when I went to Germany rapefugess thought I was a fellow rapefugee and tried talking to me in arabic lol. Most germans were weary of me at first but when I told them i was a chicano they calmed down.

the opposite happens to, I met an austrian woman who was blonde and looked austrian but when she told people she came from romania they would get scarred and stop talking to her because they thought she was a gypsy