You know, I'm something of a scientist myself

You know, I'm something of a scientist myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3vVWlJIgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yeah I actually specialize in eugenics
wtf Raimi?

>Im something of a Spiderman (2002) myself

At last... I have perfected Zyklon B...

You know, I'm something of a homo myself.

/r/ing the ants pasta please

the origin story was pretty dark

>Ben looks directly at the camera.

wtf he was hot

You know, I'm something of a nigger myself

Riami went too far in some scenes.

I mean, the movie was only being faithful to the source material.

Oy to the vey

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3vVWlJIgs
here we go

In the 90's Spidey used so many yiddish words in the comics that I actually thought it was NY slang, because I didn't know shit about jews. I still use them because of it.

IMPRESSIVE... FOR A BOYCHIK

I'm something of an industrialist myself

Haha, nice edit. It would be funny if he said that.

>It's you who's in, Gobby. In the oven, that is.

Sheesh, Sam.

>Flash says we're gonna go and hang that black kid from the other school we hate so much because they aren't from our school and he's black, you coming Peter? ...oh... you have to wash your aunt? Maybe next time... bye Peter

Well you weren't wrong.

>watching the standard version
How does it feel to be watching the inferior version of Raimi's magnum opus?

>It's you who's out, Goldberg. Out of the camp and into the oven!

I feel like Raimi should've waited longer to reveal the details about Norman's jewish heritage.
It would of had more impact if he talked about it with Peter during their final fight.

>Hey, you have blue eyes.

Now I get what this line was all about.

>I never noticed you were the superior race of caucasoids who will inherit the earth from the inbred bovine hordes. They're nice.

>Well, you would be if you didn't have shit-colored hair. See ya around the camps, tiger.

Damn, MJ.

Stormin Norman's making his usual rounds

he looks like a chimp

It was truly a different time

that's why he was in planet of the apes

IM FUCKING DYING HAHAHAHAHAHA

>JAMESON, YOU SLIMEY KIKE!

>"Give me your hand. Believe in me as I believed in you. I've been like a father to you. Be a son to me now."
>"I have a father. His name was Ben Parker. And the last words he said to me were..."
>Peter's eyes narrow on Norman's face
>"A jew always leads with the nose."
>"Godspeed, goy."
>Peter backflips, avoiding the glider and stabbing Norman Osberg
>"Peter..."
>"... now it's six million and one."

What the fuck was wrong with Raimi? This was supposed to be a fun superhero flick for the whole family

>This was supposed to be a fun superhero flick for the whole family
Yes. The Goebbels family.

KINO

>Ahhhh, save me Peter!

>Character gets stabbed in the dick
>Dies instantly

>"Godspeed, goy."

>Taking out the growl
Heresy.

really gonna keep replying to yourself to make an epic meme reaction image?

Epic!

good work, tard

>YOU KNOW HOW MANY MONEY GRUBBING HOOK-NOSED GOYIM HATING, SHEKEL HORDING, YAPRAK EATING, GEFILTE FISH COOKING, MINCHA RECITING, MENORAH LIGHTING, TEFILLIN WEARING, PEYOT GROWING, ZIONIST SUPPORTING, SHOFAR BLOWING, CHALLAH BRAIDING, HANUKKAH CELEBRATING, SUKA CONSTRUCTING, TIKKUN LEIL SHAVUOT STUDYING, POMEGRANATE HARVESTING, PURIM COMMEMORATING, HAMANTASH BAKING, YOM KIPPUR FASTING, MIKVAH BATHING, YESHIVA RESEARCHING, KASHRUT DIETING, SHECHITAH SLAUGHTERING, TAHOR PURIFYING, TERAMUH OFFERING, ZAVAH ABSTAINING, ZEVED HABAT NAMING, MINYAN CONTRIBUTING, HAZZAN SINGING, MULTICULTURAL PROMOTING, MORALLY CONNIVING, SALMON CURING, KEPLACH FRYING, DREIDEL SPINNING, MEAT KOSHERING, TZEDAKAH GIVING, PARASHAH READING, SHEMA DAVENING, MAARIV BESEECHING, SIDDUR ADHERING, KABBALAH THINKING, MATZOT PREPARING, KOTEL WAILING, CHAMETZ BURNING, KARPAS DIPPING, TESHUVA ATONING, CHESED BESTOWING, YEAST WITHHOLDING, KIDDUSH SANCTIFYING, HILONIM RESPECTING, SIYUM ACHIEVING, NETILAT YADAYIM WASHING, MAROR GRATING, BAREICH BLESSING, AFIKOMAN STEALING, OMER COUNTING, HOL HAMOED HOLIDAYING, TISH ATTENDING, KITNIYOT REJECTING, KETUBAH SIGNING, KIDDUSHIN DEDICATING, BADEKEN COVERING, CHATAN ENCIRCLING, MAZEL TOV SHOUTING, TEMPLE MOURNING, KRENZI DANCING, ZIMMUN RECOUNTING, PIDYON HABEN REDEEMING, BRIT MILAH ADVOCATING, SHALOM BAYIT RECONCILING, KLEZMER PLAYING, KHAZONE INTONING, KREKHT CREATING, KINNOR PLUCKING, TZILTZAL BANGING, NUSACH CONDUCTING, PASPAG BROWNING, HAROSET GRINDING, KUGEL ROASTING, KASHA BOILING, KNISH GRILLING, CHOLENT STEWING, SHIDDUCH ARRANGING, SHADCHAN MATCHING, FRUM HEEDING, TZITZIYOT SEWING, KHUMRA OBEYING, KAPPAROT SACRIFICING, SHEITEL WRAPPING, ZUZZIM ACQUIRING, BAAL TESHUVA EMBRACING, ONAH ENDEARING, PESSARY USING, HALAKHA ABIDING, CHAZAL FOLLOWING, NEGIAH MAINTAINING, TZNIUT OBSERVING, YICHUD COMPLYING, CHEDER TUTORING, KOLLEL ANALYSING, CHEVRA KADISHA CLEANSING, TAHARAH PLANNING, KERIAH TEARING, KIKES I SACRIFICED??

>Why yes, I am quite the sexual predator myself
geez raimi...

my sides

he's Caesar's daddy

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

FUCKING KEK, THAT GOT ME BY SURPRISE

>You know, you should read my thesis when you have the time, perhaps you'd identify yourself with it. I've been in the need of a white lab assistant lately.

>Happy memeing!
Thanks bud!

B R O O M
H E R

this is how casualization starts

Both, buddy

>Actual footage of entire camp
>Pool and nice courtyard.

The memes are so dense.

>I was wrong Peter, black lives DO matter

Kek

You know Sneed, I'm somewhat of a Feed and Seed myself.

Inauthentic.

She was so cute.

Big Fat Phony.

ayo Pete

>u kno am sumthn of a blm protestah

>sieg heil, spiderman
it's really crazy how many people miss it the first time...

>What are the femoral arteries, Alex?

>
>>YOU KNOW HOW MANY MONEY GRUBBING HOOK-NOSED GOYIM HATING, SHEKEL HORDING, YAPRAK EATING, GEFILTE FISH COOKING, MINCHA RECITING, MENORAH LIGHTING, TEFILLIN WEARING, PEYOT GROWING, ZIONIST SUPPORTING, SHOFAR BLOWING, CHALLAH BRAIDING, HANUKKAH CELEBRATING, SUKA CONSTRUCTING, TIKKUN LEIL SHAVUOT STUDYING, POMEGRANATE HARVESTING, PURIM COMMEMORATING, HAMANTASH BAKING, YOM KIPPUR FASTING, MIKVAH BATHING, YESHIVA RESEARCHING, KASHRUT DIETING, SHECHITAH SLAUGHTERING, TAHOR PURIFYING, TERAMUH OFFERING, ZAVAH ABSTAINING, ZEVED HABAT NAMING, MINYAN CONTRIBUTING, HAZZAN SINGING, MULTICULTURAL PROMOTING, MORALLY CONNIVING, SALMON CURING, KEPLACH FRYING, DREIDEL SPINNING, MEAT KOSHERING, TZEDAKAH GIVING, PARASHAH READING, SHEMA DAVENING, MAARIV BESEECHING, SIDDUR ADHERING, KABBALAH THINKING, MATZOT PREPARING, KOTEL WAILING, CHAMETZ BURNING, KARPAS DIPPING, TESHUVA ATONING, CHESED BESTOWING, YEAST WITHHOLDING, KIDDUSH SANCTIFYING, HILONIM RESPECTING, SIYUM ACHIEVING, NETILAT YADAYIM WASHING, MAROR GRATING, BAREICH BLESSING, AFIKOMAN STEALING, OMER COUNTING, HOL HAMOED HOLIDAYING, TISH ATTENDING, KITNIYOT REJECTING, KETUBAH SIGNING, KIDDUSHIN DEDICATING, BADEKEN COVERING, CHATAN ENCIRCLING, MAZEL TOV SHOUTING, TEMPLE MOURNING, KRENZI DANCING, ZIMMUN RECOUNTING, PIDYON HABEN REDEEMING, BRIT MILAH ADVOCATING, SHALOM BAYIT RECONCILING, KLEZMER PLAYING, KHAZONE INTONING, KREKHT CREATING, KINNOR PLUCKING, TZILTZAL BANGING, NUSACH CONDUCTING, PASPAG BROWNING, HAROSET GRINDING, KUGEL ROASTING, KASHA BOILING, KNISH GRILLING, CHOLENT STEWING, SHIDDUCH ARRANGING, SHADCHAN MATCHING, FRUM HEEDING, TZITZIYOT SEWING, KHUMRA OBEYING, KAPPAROT SACRIFICING, SHEITEL WRAPPING, ZUZZIM ACQUIRING, BAAL TESHUVA EMBRACING, ONAH ENDEARING, PESSARY USING, HALAKHA ABIDING, CHAZAL FOLLOWING, NEGIAH MAINTAINING, TZNIUT OBSERVING, YICHUD COMPLYING, CHEDER TUTORING, KOLLEL ANALYSING, CHEVRA KADISHA CLEANSING, TAHARAH PLANNING, KERIAH TEARING, KIKES I SACRIFICED??
>Google this
>1 result

>Okay sir the DNA results concluded, 99.9% Germanic and Celtic Haplotypes... a-and 0.01% Afric-

>peter... don't let more refugees in...

leave the basement son. i think it's been far too long.

>Im inna dat science shit, iiight b

You know, I'm something of a loser myself. I spend all my time posting on Spiderman threads because I think it is so funny to pretend that the movie refrenced something problematic and that the director is a nazi. i do this everyday and then i reply with an ebic reaction pic to all posts

Definitely the most depressing version of the movie.

u shouldnt have said that... dubs and u DIE IRL

>Do what you need to with her, then broom her ashes fast.

Fuck You Disney

10/10

>AYO PETER

What did Rami meant by this?

>weez goins back to formula!? sheeeeeit