Uses others to achieve his goals

>uses others to achieve his goals
>does what he sees fit
>extremely narcissistic
>detached from concepts of weaker people
>even then still recognizes his family as something important
>hates jews

I will ask this once: how the fuck is Rick fucking Sanchez not considered /ourguy/?

u/ You will never understand.

>unironic /ourguys/

"""""""""""""adult""""""""""""" cartoons need to leave

There can be only one

fuck off /r/eddit

based normposter

ive been looking for this image for a while

Sanchez hes a filthy SPIC!

Do you actually enjoy this show?

healthy morty was genuinely pretty funny other than that season 3 has been 100% shit

He is

Sup Forums is just in denial about it since the show got mega popular.

Ironically I only found out about Reeddit and meming from these very boards back when it was only in it's first season 3 years ago it was relatively unpopular for the first couple of eps as well and the actually liked it.

But this contrarian shithole turned on the show as per usual

>Pop culture references.
In season 3 so far. I agree. I don't remember many if any the first season and more in the second.

>Irreverent violence
Violence is fun. You'd be a cuck to disagree otherwise. Commando, Black Dynamite, Loaded Weapon, Naked Gun, Evil Dead, etc all make use of violence for fun or humor.

"most fans of the show have likely never experienced the true trauma of violence themselves"
T R I G G E R E D
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

>Nihilism
A) Rick is not presented as a role model
B) There is no convincing evidence of God.
C) The unpalatability of something does not effect its truth value
D) Camus is a good author.
E) Believing there is no objective purpose for life does not preclude "taking joy in art"

>Corporate complicity
Reach harder. It was by far the worst part of the episode, and some of the worst of the entire series but it seems pretty retarded to imply there's some kind of conspiracy, and even worse to pander to the OP's idea of "rick and morty fans" by writing about "capitalist utilities"

>Toilet Humor
There's nothing wrong with toilet humor. And the fact that the weeb OP has to backtrack on claiming the show is pretentious to contrive this is stupider.

>REDDITREDDITREDDIT
El classico. Basically every single show every created has a reddit. MDE, Bojack, etc.

The pathetic thing is that its mediocrity is so triggering to these thin skinned faggots. Its pathetic that people need to be spoonfed the fact that the show isn't normalizing this or that. acting that way makes you no better than SJWs.

I enjoy it more than anything that is on television now. Well, Bojack is coming soon, so there's that too.

>reddit spacing
case closed

You sure are an expert of Reddit.

The problem with that picture is its examining Rick's CHARACTER as Reddit when his views are meant to inform his character rather than represent the show as a whole. He's not supposed to be a good guy and his atheism type beliefs that this picture criticizes as reddit aren't meant to be taken as a good thing but to show how he's a piece of shit. Quite a shallow interpretation the author has.

>Tfw not allowed to compartmentalize headings without being accused of being from reddit and instead have to use god-awful near unreadable blocktexts that communicate nothing and hurt your eyes. Tfw not allowed to compartmentalize headings without being accused of being from reddit and instead have to use god-awful near unreadable blocktexts that communicate nothing and hurt your eyes. Tfw not allowed to compartmentalize headings without being accused of being from reddit and instead have to use god-awful near unreadable blocktexts that communicate nothing and hurt your eyes. Tfw not allowed to compartmentalize headings without being accused of being from reddit and instead have to use god-awful near unreadable blocktexts that communicate nothing and hurt your eyes.

because he is reddit and that's a not cool on Sup Forums

Holy shit he actually caught one, this is some reddit tier shit you've just posted.

Nobody's saying that people from reddit aren't pieces of shit when you boil it down to the facts. They are. They're all deracinated, decultured, denationalised, neoliberal ultra-progressives who justify all their shittiness through tactical nihilism/atheism.

(You)

>reddit spacing
he hasn't been here long enough to realise that this makes it obvious where he's from
>uses buzzwords like "cuck", "fun" and "triggered" unironically
clearly has a plebian worldview and outs himself as a r/donald tourist
>S P A C E B E T W E E N E V E R Y L E T T E R M E M E
G O B A C K T O Sup Forums
>unironic nihilist and atheist
speaks for itself
>just says user is wrong with no proof to back it up
self explanatory
>hates anime
newfags hate anime because it makes them feel uncomfortable and they hate the idea that they share the board with people who aren't complete normalfags
>offended by the phrase "reddit"
why would someone be offended by being called "reddit"? maybe it hits to close to home?

The pathetic this is that simply disagreeing with them is enough to trigger these thin skinned faggots. it's pathetic that people need to be spoofed that the show isn't "amazing", "epic, or "genius". acting that way makes you no better than a redditor