What a ride. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

What a ride. Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

the pepe cameo was perfect

Why did he jerk the dog, user?

Yeah I saw it in theaters and enjoyed it a lot. Had quite the cast for such a small movie, how did they afford Jennifer Leigh and the somalian guy and that guy from the wire.

The last scene with the end credits was pure kino for me.

was he jerking the dog?? I thought he was just using the dog as insurance so he doesn't get beat up by the fucked up guido and his fat friend

3.5/5

The sound track was annoying as fuck. I realize it was supposed to be, but still.

Overall, good movie

I loved the soundtrack. Especially in the opening scene, it added so much tension. I knew instantly this wouldn't be a happy movie. I thought the retard was gonna snap, 2bh. Overall, though, I thought the soundtrack complemented the zany feel and frenetic pace of the movie quite well.

4/5 for me.

I liked the opening seen - how the camera swoops in on Conny and he says something like "how would you feel if someone made you cry"

That was another point where I thought the shrink might get killed lol

you think the security guard is fucked for life?

dude that shrink nailed it. whoever that actor is

I could go for another movie where Robbert Pattinson plays a manipulative asshole who constantly gets away with shit because he is good looking

Yup, he was perfect. Couldn't tell if he was a quack or an effective therapist in the beginning, which is how it should be for those types IMO.

That was the actor's (Peter Verby) first movie, too. He's not credited with anything else on IMDB.

Doesn't sound like you've seen the movie, my man.

People he manipulates:

His retard brother
His woman-child girlfriend
The people on the bus
The bus driver
The black 16-year-old
The cop at the hospital
The guy with the sprite bottle of acid
The cops at Adventure land

Saw it in theaters and 5 minutes into the movie a second guy came into the theater and sat down, loved the Pepe, loved that initial zoom on Pattinson in the intro, loved the ending, especially loved that credits roll, almost brought me to tears when he walked across the room for the first time
at first i thought it was out of place and i kept thinking of Blade Runner but once it turned to night time i was feeling it
I kept thinking it was the Greasy Strangler lol

I figured you hadn't seen it since you said he constantly gets away with shit. He did get away with a lot, but he got fucked in the end.

>Saw it in theaters and 5 minutes into the movie a second guy came into the theater and sat down, loved the Pepe, loved that initial zoom on Pattinson in the intro, loved the ending, especially loved that credits roll, almost brought me to tears when he walked across the room for the first time

I can't wait for the gif of the robber pattinson zoom in intro

Haven't seen it but I bought the soundtrack because it's Oneohtrix Point Never.

why didn't you just download it

answer the man, user!

Because I like vinyl

fair enough. I mean it's not like you can just download it and then burn it on vinyl.....right?

Of course, and you generally get a download code with most records these days if you want the digital copy.

The soundtrack was excellent, loved the atmosphere too.

is Robert Pattinson the most promising rising star atm? he was excellent in this and Lost City of Z, yet played totally different characters. hard to know it's even the same guy.