Could someone give me a run down on the history of World War 1?

Could someone give me a run down on the history of World War 1?

People are saying this game is fucking shit because of historical inaccuracies like having so many black characters in a World War 1 game. I would like to know if EA fucked up and are catering to SJWs or if blacks were really this abundant in WW1.

Feel free to rip the game to shreds with anything else they got wrong as well, I am really curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-50-blueprint-for-armageddon-i/
youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blacks where in ww1 but like -1% of the forces nearly nothing >pepe out

Huh... also is that nig holding a German pistol?

yes sir he is handeling a broomhandel aka "mauser c96" germany had nigs too in the army

perhaps this could of been a pic taking from a history book of a nigger shooting his overseer but the SJWs decided to photoshop it in the cover of this battlefield game.

It really makes you think.

the game doesnt even have french in it..

how can you have a ww1 game without the french?

bottom line its not really immersive as far as how it was back then..

>make game about WW1
>France not playable
>cringeworthy historical inaccuracies

Dice is the Bethesda of Sweden.

ww1 wasnt all trench jezus ._. do you know the history of ww1 ?

They pandered to BLM and SJW's

>quintessentially german/aussie/brit
>all blacks
>turks led by women

Its a pandering fuck festival, made by a swedish developer.

French Colonial troops fought in the western front
British Colonial indian troops fought on all fronts
German Askari troops fought in east Africa

this game shoves down black germans in the western front though which makes zero sense and is DICE being swedish black cock lovers

Also to begin with you don't even go into battlefield games for historical accuracy. Everyone is running around with trolly 1918 prototype automatic weapons that only 20 ever existed.

>fucking leaf droping nukes on sweden kek

>comparing a fiction VIDEO GAME to real life events

i know it wasnt all trench but a ww1 game without the french, but have americans who lost 55,000 after joining the war in the last 6 months is fucking retarded.

>comparing a VIDEO GAME based on real life events to real life events
?

>my friend
my sinceer apolegy i read trench instaid of french could you forgive me for a nice dutch cheese ?

The french will be confirmed faction in an upcoming DLC

no word on Russia

Yet Italy, U.S, and Austria-Hungary is in it

kek

Japan and Serbia have more right to be in a WW1 game than the U.S

>tanned german meme intensifies..

ill be honest, it kinda just makes me mad that we have to pander to blm and sjw for a fucking ww1 vidya
the game is supposed to depict ww1, be immersive, and be able to stand the time bf4 was capable of doing.

honestly, youre goofy if you think this game checks any of those requirements.

If you want to play a world war 1 game then play Verdun.

Also, if you want to know about world war 1, read up on the battle at verdun

having said that, i bet theres going to be a a tench map.. could be good.. might be like operation metro or locker in terms of close combat.

wil they have a ceasefire in the middle where the soldiers play soccer?

>EA
>Fucking up
You're repeating yourself user.

nice FTFY
now kill yourself.

>playing a noob tube simulator
>get BTFO within 2 seconds of spawning

yeah no thanks. that would blow

This, it's a fucking game that only has multiplayer as a reason it's still alive. You will fight on the same field of battle 100's of times losing and winning. The skin color is optional yet it's still something to fucking complain about.

>Could someone give me a run down on the history of World War 1?
Start with this one
dancarlin.com/product/hardcore-history-50-blueprint-for-armageddon-i/

yeah i would love to have trench map that would play like locker of metro full chaos and gassss granades everywhere hehe

Wish there's the Christman truce in the storymode.

I bet you consider ARMA crap too?

Guess I will play Titanfall this fall

It's mostly white humans, bots are white, titans are white Humans all have british and aussie accents

Those maps are horrible meat grinders with terrible chokepoints.
Most of the time the game is won upon the first capture of objective B.

Basically, Germany dindu nuffin and suddenly there was a massive war between the main european powers of the time, namely Germany (feared for its African army) Britain (feared for its Indians), Italy (not feared) and the Bedouins (feared for their female soldiers).

The war raged for years, spaceship zeppelins and SMGs were all over the place, but no side could break the stalemate
But then the US entered the war and sent the Harlem Hellfighters who defeated the Black Germans and brought peace upon the world

The game recounts it pretty accurately btw

I always assumed that the player models would be customizable. I could honestly be okay with that. Stops SJW's from crying about muh discrimination while still letting you play as a white dude. I read an article a while back that you would be able to select your "face" which presumably affects skin color. Is anyone able to confirm?

How many high budget World War 1 games are out there?
How many overrepresent blacks role?

All of them.

If the WW1 aspect is irrelevant then why even inude it?
Why not just make a purely fictional game about a fictional war?

Game mechanics are independent of story so the only reason for invoking WW1 at all is historical revisionism

"Making History" is good I believe.

>the virtual Jew
all you need to know child

Even the damn normies can see this is bullshit

Quintessentially British...
Same.

How is he being over represented? He's on the fucking cover. If you don't want to play as a black then change your character. Show me one screenshot of a black in verdun.

May we never forget Sergent "w33d&s1uts" who repealed the entire german advance with his camping skills, When he was finally cornered by the Germans, He screamed a sentence that still echoes today

"fuck u fking NAZI!"

>black washing

Triggers me everytime
The term should be "black soiling"

And check out Dan Carlin's audio series "Blueprint for Armageddon." One of the best WW1 resources there is

Low-tier bait.

In both Campaign AND multiplayer they are greatly over represented.

People still play battlefield?
This one looks terrible, and they've been getting worse at just as steep a pace as cod.
Games are bad now, storylines are crippled and any faggot who wastes time on this instead of playing arma should kill themselves

> Teenwolf rides a van and it's cool
> Black man does it in 2016 and it's a problem

>ARMA
What's it like being retarded?
This is not a defense of BF, but ARMA is hot garbage.

>British chin cliping

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Noted

And who told these dumbasses that the game was trying to be historically accurate? It's a game where you cap people for flags there is nothing historical accurate.

>ARMA was crap too?
yes
>being this shit at bait
shame

>one black in the campaign is enough to make me Reeeeeeeeee
It's fucking multiplayer, are you telling me each match will unfold in the same exact historical way? Y'all need to focus on the real sin which is zero trenches and smgs everywhere

They added muslims to like every side

Even if you are UK, half the models are muslim looking

ITALY AND AUSTRIA HUNGARY have all rights to be in the game . The only faction that should not be is the USA .

Also the game sucks not because of niggers but cause of gameplay ,ww1 game with AUTOMATIC weapons everywhere , no trench gameplay , stupid mechanics .

>battlefield
>historically accurate
i mean, the fuggen japs had STG 44 and MP18 in 1942

The game is shit not because of the niggers, it's shit because it's shit.

Same here. At least running around with a heavy machine gun makes sense there, because future exoskeleton thing.

Also for people bitching about russia, you are gonna have 3 faction fight when playing them, might as well play planetside

Wait.

What if this game depicts a utopian alliterative timeline where, upon the beginning of hostilities, the Great Powers saw the terrible power of the new weapons they had created and unconformable about the full-scale use of such things, both sides reached an accord in which the war would be fought as normal, but using expendable Dindu cannon fodder rather than the flower of European youth?

PLAY VERDUN NIGGERS, STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT ASS TIER GAME

That someone is Indy Neidel.

youtube.com/user/TheGreatWar

>one

Again with the low-tier bait.

desu a game with nothing but DMRs would be pretty fucking brĂ¼tal

Well how far should we push the boundaries? You see, it's still based on WW1. Yeah sure you couldn't regen from being shot at like Wolverine nor could you be standing up running around firing a 35lb machine gun as if it was an average rifle but to what point does the red line begin to show?

I don't think EA/DICE added blacks to increase diversity, I think what's really going on here is that EA, being the Jews they are, knew that they could shield criticism against their game due to its gameplay or anything else like microtransactions by claiming anyone who doesn't like the game is racist.

Australia hardly has any niggas that look like that now, 0% chance there were any besides abos, especially before globilisation

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he also wearing a German styled coat?

WW1 game without 2/3 of the triple entendre. Kill yourself dutchbag

its day one dlc

kill me

France and Russia are going to be paid DLC.

That is a true fact, not even a joke friend.

I have a black guy in my RSP company who's black. How family has a strong Army background since WW2. He's considered the black sheep of his family for going guard instead of full time army. (No pun intended). He's been ripping this game non stop for inaccuracies. I think he's mostly pissed off that blacks are getting more credit than they deserve. He went into a long rant about how 1% of the population (America) joins the military and that not even half of that 1% I represented by blacks.

Who's family*

checked

>triple entendre

>entendre
are you actually retarded?

Serbs assassinate an Austro-Hungarian archduke because they want muh greater yugoslavia. All Europe joins the war because of their military alliances. Russia backs up Serbia, Germany backs up Austro-Hungary, and so on.
Dirty rotten kikes convince the Kaiser to let them smuggle Lenin to Russia so he can overthrow them, then go against the Central Powers and get their puppet Woodrow Wilson to drag America into the war because the British now have control of Palestine and the kikes want it. The Entente wins and the (((League of Nations))) is established, beginning the downward spiral of global civilization.

>Congress of Berlin 1878: Balkans re-organized, mainly people under Russian sphere of influence
>Austria-Hungary takes Bosnia which pisses off Russia
>In 1908 Austria-Hungary annexes Bosnia, pissing off Serbs massively, Russia backs down from diplomatic standoff and is humiliated
>Balkan Wars further encourage nationalism among Serbs
>In 1914 nationalist Serbs assassinate Franz Ferdinand in Bosnia, Germany wants to bait war while Austria wants to diplomatically humiliate Russia again
>July Crisis: Everyone circle-jerks around, Austria threatens to invade Serbia, does
>Russia declares war on Austria-Hungary, Germany joins Ally, Italy refuses (breaks promise)
>In turn France declares war, to counter Maginot fortifications in France Germany pushes through Belgium which brings the British Empire into the war
>1914: Circlejerk to the sea, clusterfuck in Austrian Galicia, German and Austrian skirmishes in Africa and Asia, Austria fucks up Serbian invasion and loses ton of men
>1915: Stagnation on Western Front, clusterfuck at Gallipoli hoping to secure Dardanelles for Russia, fucked it up, traitor Italy turns on Austria-Hungary, seizes land up until mountains
>1916: Still stagnation, Austria recoups most losses in Galicia, British pull out of Gallipoli, Italy is stuck at the base of the mountains getting buried in avalanches
>1917: Little more movement, revolution fueling in Russia, Bolsheviks start seizing power, Austrian and German forces take advantage and push hard on Eastern Front, and US joins the war cause "muh uboats" even though we did the same shit in WWII
>1918: New tactics, infiltration and limited mechanized on Western front, leads to good gains at high cost but inability to hold supply lines, German Army collapses, Russia is out of war so Austria-Hungary attempts to rout Italians, most of army drowned in river or dead at the base of the mountains, Croats and Czechoslovaks break away, losers fucked by Versailles
That's a short version