/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Albert's wall Edition

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib
(new pastebin, added music)

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPZQ7ZLy3MI
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/
youtube.com/watch?v=00UYYBB2-dM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=dPZQ7ZLy3MI

first for chet desmond

pennis also dicke and balls

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we do not want a season 4 and Season 3 is the peak of Lynchs works.

Dubs for Pierce!

I don't know why everyone is hoping for a season 4. I'm loving The Return a lot, but there's nothing about it that screams for an additional season. Let it be its own thing.

You think wrong, as many people in the previous thread wanted it.

Press F to Dougie

Reminder that she has a kid and Gordon and Tammy were only looking at Albert that way because he's a huge cuck.

Cute!

First for season 4 confirmed

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/

>If David Lynch wanted to do another season of Twin Peaks, would you do it? “Oh yeah. He said if people loved it he would do another one, and the hardest part is just sitting down and writing it. But he had so much fun this time, he really loved it. And he got to do it the way he wanted to. It’s like an 18-hour movie, so he’s happy. Let’s just stay positive. It really turned out the way he wanted it to in his heart.”

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

>the suit goes back into the archives, to be worn at a future day, maybe, no idea, keep your fingers crossed

deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/

>David Nevins : , “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,”

I want a Season 4 but it feels like walking on thin ice.

That being said, if there's a Season 4 there would probably be zero twin peaks or returning characters besides cooper so plebs would get lynched

Not everyone gets cucked in this show, stop that fantasy

>60-year-old men are pathetic for not dating virgins
how's that body pillow treating you Sup Forums?

Hopefully Twin Peaks will be nuked like the rumours said, and we wont have that problem of cast members dying anymore.

Dougie is gone, but he will never be forgotten

Yeah but then why the fuck would you call it Twin Peaks at all at that point?

haHAA Laura Palmer btw haHAA

F

However we know that new Dougie will be 1:1 good coop so it's all good

you just know

Why did Bobby just stand there and let another man kiss his girlfriend?

What rumors said TP would be Nuked? That sounds way too extreme of an ending.

good post!

desu cooper is the only one you really need

i think its just a meme

Gordon.. easy on the pie

The fireman gets out of the white lodge and teams up with his evil doppelganger and go on a brutal killing spree across the country, coop has to stop them

There you have it.

>tfw no good cherry pie anywhere in this city

david lunch lol

dubs and there's a season 4 but its a richard tremayne spin off

dubs and there's a season 4 but its a mitchum bros spin off

Season 4: Nadine has to confront her doppleganger, but that motherfucker too silent to even EXPECT it

dubs and there's a season 4 but its a fuscos spin off

Laura Charmer lol

Dubs and it's a mixed thing between these two, along with a 5 minute short of news by jacoby

dubs and there's a season 4 but its a charlie spin off

dubs and season 4 is a movie

Dubs and season 4 its a 18 hour sex scene between Laura and her Evil doppleganger

perfect

Saeasasasasn 4 is hahpapappenenaing

nice

I'd only care for a season 4 / another movie if it was again focused on Laura Palmer and / or the Lodge mythology. Dougie shenanigans in Las Vegas were fun, but shouldn't be called Twin Peaks desu.

I actually think that the credits for the last episode will be some sort of scene similar to the credits from the last episode in S2 with laura palmer's theme

Who?

what a pleb

says who? some self-declared Sup Forums patrician? what an authority, kek

Bad Cooper looking up nuclear schematics in episode 1.

Also the theme of nuclear bombs opening (possibly closing as well) portals to other dimensions

Even a TV movie would suffice. I'm sure Lynch wouldn't be opposed it, I mean FWWM got the shit blasted out of it at release but people began appreciating it as a standalone movie in the years following.

It was a schematic for a nuclear reactor. Nuclear reactors don't explode like nuclear bombs.

sheryl tree lol

(gordon cole voice)

HE'S PLEB!

THAT MEME YOU JUST MADE

was it blasted for actual flaws or just because it didn't continue Cooper's story?

My opinion of the movie: great energy in the first part, second part haunting and beautiful yet too depressing and too much covering of material already covered in the series. Some of the deleted scenes shouldn't have been deleted at all

>ywn see Cooper and Audrey have an unexpected pregnancy and him assuring her it's all going to be alright and they'll find a way to make it work
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey deciding to live together in a cozy cabin surrounded by Douglas Firs
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey raise their baby boy Richard together
>ywn see Ben pissed at first that Cooper got his young daughter pregnant but warming to the idea and giving Richard his first bicyle for his birthday
>ywn see Coop being a proud daddy while he teaches his boy about Tibet and tells him stories about his time in the FBI
>ywn see Coop take Richard, Harry, Andy and Hawk on camping trips
>ywn see Coop and Audrey encouraging their boy when he's feeling down or sad and giving him valuable advice
>ywn see Cooper beaming with joy when Richard has a fulfilling life

Ok so we know that many scenes are jumbled in the timeline. Why?

It seems chronological but because of the dialouge bobby had we know it isn't

I'm really fuzzy on the logic and lore of the universe but is it possible for Evil Coop to want to detonate a nuke at the exact moment the Black Lodge reopens to cause some big thing?

Who.

I was just explaining the origin of theory. I think lynch just googled schematics and that was the first picture. In the context of the scene it was obvious to me that he was supposed to look at the building plans for the prison he was going in

the critics hated it at the time for not continuing Twin Peaks the series. I guess people wanted to know what happened to Cooper and didn't really care about seeing Laura's story. It probably didn't help that the first 30 or so minutes didn't feature Coop at all and had Chet and Sam Stanley. Last week or so we here talked about how Ebert had hated it also for the way it treated women, but he seemed to hate nearly all of Lynch's work because of that.

I think there are going to be a few little moments like this that are left unexplained.

I doubt we're going to get an explanation to what you said, or Eds reflection freaking out, or the glass box. I dont mind but it makes theory posting feel really hollow.

Most people were butthurt it didn't continue from the cliffhanger. I don't care, seeing Laura's story was amazing

friendly reminder that
THE WORLD MOVES ON A WOMAN'S HIPS

Guys, I am the Arm. LOL

DONT LET LELAND SEE THIS

Because critics are retards and were expecting a faithful continuation of the TV show, plus the dark stuff was probably top confronting. It was basically all the sinister behind the scenes shit the show alluded to but could never show. The current season is doing the same sort of thing with expectations, I think.

IM READY TO LEAVE
I PUSH THE FACTS IN FRONT OF ME

>I don't know why everyone is hoping for a season 4
Because they want more episodes with regular Coop

I definitely don't want another season. I'd maybe be okay with a movie, but Lynch said he's done doing movies.

:-)

Why did Mr. C's phone say the message was undelivered by Tulpa Diane received it anyway?

Ironic that critics responded to seeing Laura's story the same way the town did in-series

youtube.com/watch?v=00UYYBB2-dM

;_;

>instead of TP season 4 Lynch does a whole new TV series
In a perfect world

The way she says "but my name's not Leland Palmer" makes me kek every time even though it probably wasn't supposed to be funny, it's just so matter-of-fact

Can we talk about how good lynch is with smartphones and the like this season?

It just feels right. Many films and series this is one of the things that makes it feel "cheap" for lack of a better word.

RONNIE ROCKET
RONNIE ROCKET
RONNIE ROCKET

fuck dougie, useless character, fucking retard

based special agent DALE COOPER came back and that's all it makes, hope the next episodes will be nothing but whacky adventures with coop and HARRY TRUMAN. yes, harry comes back not that old fuck from jackie brown.

He was out of phone range
He drove on later and the phone delivered it - Diane is in another time zone so if delivered immediately her phone would have shown a different time to when he sent it

Question: black or blonde hair?

sonny PIMP haha : - )

If there is another continuation of Twin Peaks, and I hope to god there won't be, I hope it's just another film. Something in the vein of Lost Highway, but perhaps exploring more of the precursors to the Blue Rose files, touching on Lodge Mythology of course but more in vein of places like The Room Above the Convenience Store and The Dutchman's, but most especially the relationship between Major Briggs and his son, both before Bobby was even born and in the period between Cooper's disappearance and his return. A Twin Peaks movie with Briggs as one of the main parts of the ensemble would also work because you could use a different actor due to the age difference between Briggs the father and Briggs the young soldier, I'd be fucking down to see a young Major Briggs flying with UFOs and entering 'The Zone.' But I could not endure another season that leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I know for a fact it wouldn't top this season and how it wrapped the story of Dale Cooper's involvement with the town of Twin Peaks and his discovery of the inner workings of the Lodges.

Do you need any snacks?

is ray wise America's greatest living actor

Michael J Anderson is too busy

Oh that makes sense

this, and quickly as possible

dubs and lynch gets lynched irl

the rumor existed well before the first episode aired though

and ep 8 had a nuclear blast

nice.

faces of stone

Dubs and it's just his tulpa

the CUTE squad has arrived!

dubs and the main character of the next movie is natalie

If a season 4 were to happen i feel like it could be a lore filled show about the lodges, or a blue rose prequel

Either way i dont see a point in a new story thats a continuation of The Return

Was it rape?