Normies want this man's blood spilled. Most of them are severely misinformed about what actually happened...

Normies want this man's blood spilled. Most of them are severely misinformed about what actually happened, and are saying that he found an unconscious girl and full on raped her.
Did this man do anything wrong? Yes or no, and why?
Bonus question; why are normies so quick to believe lies on social media instead of looking things up for themselves?

I've heard conflicting reports. Didn't she vocally express that she wanted to go home with him and then vocally consented to him getting to 3rd base? From what I've read she passed out during 3rd base and he didn't stop. That's the controversy. Am I right or wrong?

Convicted of sexual assault, yet literally every reference says rape.

>muh white provridge

the media is obsessed with him and is harassing him just because he is a white male

while on the same time, rape rates comitted by other minorities are much more numerous

I saw this on the Huffington Post today. I tried to learn more about this case, but the entire piece read like an op ed despite it purporting to be a work of investigative journalism.

Actually, compare the media outrage over this rape to my pic related.

>agree to fool around while drunk
>claim rape when guy keeps fooling around while drunk

I hate humans.

Virtual blackout from both the MSM and gov't.

Really makes you think...

They have tied him being a WHITE MALE and having white privilege to his sentence, when in reality it's just the fact that his family has fuck tons of money.

And we already know if you have a shit ton of money to spend on attorneys and expert witnesses, you can get away with a lot. Look at OJ for fucks's sake.

Brought this up at work once under the context of the current judicial system around sexual abuse being fucked and got death glares and accused of being anti-victim.

Isn't this the guy who tried to have sex with a passed out drunk girl in an alley?

The same drunk girl who was making out with him, and tugging on his pants just a couple minutes before?

Here are the only facts known, outside of a college party two foreign exchange students found brock sexually interacting with the passed out victim. He ran when they confronted him, but they were able to tackle him and call the police.

Brock says he left the party with her consenting but she passed out during the sexual activity and he was too drunk to notice.

The victim was blackout drunk so she can't give testimony.

The victim's friend says Brock was being creepy at the party and trying to talk to her, but she was also drunk so her testimony is suspect and also bias.

The truth is all parties involved were drunk so there is no way to find someone to contradict Brock's story was that it was consensual and he was too drunk to know she blacked out.

Brock is a registered sex offender now due to the guilty verdict. The judge thought since no one can really know it wasn't worth it to ruin Brock's life by also spending a long time in jail and that it was already damaged by having to be a sex offender so he gave him a life sentence. Remember, when Brock has kids he can never take them to school, never go to their sports games, never take them to the park, will forever have to notify his neighbors he's a sex offender. He already has an extremely harsh punishment for an action that no one can possibly know was malicious.

I meant to say "gave him a light sentence"

I'm beyond disgusted. Of course you fucking stupid micropenised stormcucked faggots defend a LITERAL rapist

Just kys, pls. Pls.

Absolutely nauseated, fuck the alt right

Yeah I've read that she consented. That's the weirdest part. Why is it that with all of these cases the lefty media shoves in our faces there is always another side to the story?

Meanwhile a serial rapist and his attack dog are running for the White House...

What the fuck is it with white people and raping everything in sight? When can we exterminate this degenerate race?

Shitfaced guy who was fingering an equally drunk girl in an alley, she fell unconcious halfway through and he either didn't notice or didn't care because shitfaced and got chased off by other people

sauce asshole

back to tumblr

>implying niggers aren't far more likely to rape

BLM has plenty of rapists, murderers and thugs, and yet you left wing nuts still support them

only white people can rape. its 2016

It doesn't matter, he's fucked regardless of what actually happened. I tried explaining why drunk sex isn't rape on leddit and they sounded like they wanted to flay me alive. They're too tolerant to let this slide.

Based foreigners cockblocking pimply Americans from a good time yet again.
When will you Claplets learn?

WaPo made excuses for the crime, saying it wasn't a rape just a sexual assault.

It's going to get to the point where before you sleep with a girl you're going to have to make sure you can kill her and hide the body if things go bad.

>drunk college party sex is now rape

Oh beautiful, for gracious skies...
:(

Okay, here's the problem with that:

Either he raped her or he didn't. Guilty or not guilty. There is no "well the testimony is all fuzzy and we don't know what to do with it so let's split the difference. Kind of guilty!" Were there not enough evidence to determine he had actually raped her, he should have been acquitted. However, there clearly was enough for a conviction. Hence the conviction. The sentence is weird. I don't know why you guys seem to think being alt right means every rape victim is a liar. It's just as retarded as assuming every man accused of rape is guilty.

the sole reason as to why there are news websites, is because people dont look for thenselfs.

delicious response

i would tap that.

double standarts for blacks whites, rich and poor
woman and men.
shit justice was suposed to be blind.

>Either he raped her or he didn't
found your problem. if two parties are drunk as fuck, feeling tits and gyrating into laps, who do you blame when penis seeks vagina. protip- it's the dude, how irresponsible. he's clearly a rapist, totally the same as raping a jogger in a park. nah cunt fuck you

JUST

Unless there's a video judging any man based on hearsay is retarded

Unless you were in the courtroom or involved directly people really shouldn't have a say on the matter, shit like this upcoming lynching is what happens

damnn

He fingered a drunk chick.

It's fucked up, and he deserves some level of punishment, but I don't understand why people are acting like he's Ted Bundy 2.0

Actually, I do. It's because they finally found a white date rapist.

its funny because she was drunk and he was drunk too.
somehow he is responsible but she is not.
thanks obama

>Every rape victim is a liar
Obviously we don't believe that. We just don't believe that a drunk guy and girl having consensual sexual contact is rape.

Most of us were brought up under the ridiculous notion that women and men are 100% equal. But then all of a sudden, they're not (whenever it is convenient for women). All we are asking for is a bit of consistency.

>Normies want this man's blood spilled.
No they don't

SJWs aren't normies.

he's an easier target then a drunk frat chick. white, rich, and prosecuted, just asking for it :)

Soooo funny
I had a colleague that moved to Twin Peaks about a year ago and made a status saying she was attending a welcoming party for local refugees and how happy she was to be part of such an inclusive community

Top kek

The media villifies any white male. Not saying this guy did nothing wrong, but I want to hear his side of the story. What I read was that the victim comes from a very wealthy family, while his family is middle class or something, and they were both intoxicated at the time it occurred.

Why are men ruled to be responsible if they are intoxicated while women are completely unable to consent?

test

>Sex with women
>ever
your 2D waifu can never cry wolf

Because they finally found the RARE WHITE RAPIST.

You know the bloggers that found this story nearly broke their fingers in excitement trying to push out this story.

Out of all the rapes that happen in this country, they -finally- had a conviction of a white affluent college male, and the cherry on top is the light sentence.

>WHITE MALE RAPIST GETS PRIVILEGE SENTENCE
It's the story they've literally been studying their whole collegiate careers for.

Brock Turner is their Christmas.

>Brock Turner is their Christmas
excuse me, you surely mean their non-denominational, annual winter festivities, nigga

They were swedes.

It's not news, but propaganda.

Your gold account isn't working. I can still read your text.

This

The prison rape he likely endured was much worse than being fingered, and even after that he's going to have a very hard time finishing college or getting a job

You're an idiot. There's no "media outrage" over this because presumably the justice system is taking its rightful course of action.

Turner got a lenient sentence because he's a rich blonde whiteboy.

He was convicted of fingering an unconscious girl. That is a very bad thing to do obviously. However, the media portrayed him as this horrible rapist predator, which doesn't match what he was convicted of at all. I read multiple articles comparing his sentencing to federal rapists. While the federal code includes what he was convicted of, the average federal rapist committed a much worse crime. If he was even charged under that statute, which is doubtful, there is no way in hell he would have been sentenced to eight years. Almost all the reporting around the case was a complete joke based on exaggeration, race bating, and virtue signaling.

That said, there is every reason to believe that the whole story was't reported. Anyone showing a bit of sympathy for him was attacked viciously. His own father, who still believes his son is innocent. was attacked by every major media outlet for believing his son was innocent. They twisted and lied about his father's speech to the court, making it seem like he was saying rape is OK. It was all a fucking lie. The father was saying he believed his son was innocent. CBS, NY Times, Washington Post, and more lied about this. Straight lied.

Finally, the Stanford Professor, Michelle Dauber, is obviously a corrupt liar who orchestrated much of this. She likely wrote the victim's letter too. She is a horrible person. No one should trust a word that bitch says.

What the fuck? This cunt thinks she can actually go after people for being critical?

No way this twat is gonna get away with that here. This ain't fucking eurcuck

No I mean their Christmas. This isn't a casual "look at the snowflakes and ironic sweaters" excuse-to-get-drunk kind of day. This is the birth of their feminist-narrative savior fingerbanging his way down their dusty chimneys to bring light and vindictive joy into their "dog-mom" lives.

>That is a very bad thing to do, obviously.
When you throw in the fact that they were both drunk, and she had consented and just happened to pass out in the middle of it, I don't understand why it's such a bad thing?
It's not like he found a random drunk girl who was already passed out and fingered her.

For all my Southside niggas that know me best
I feel like me and Brock Turner might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous (God damn)
I made that bitch famous

>why are normies so quick to believe lies on social media instead of looking things up for themselves

Because the average liberal mentality is pic related.

The Judge followed the probation officer's recommendation. The sentencing wasn't light. It was standard for manual sexual assault of an unconscious person in California. The truth is that the crime wasn't nearly as bad as many sexual assaults and all rapes. The media lied about what you would compare it it. Tons of media outlets compared his crime to Federal rape, which was a fucking joke. A federal prosecutor would be extremely unlikely to pursue that charge for a similar case, and there is no way in hell someone who was charged would get the average sentence. All rapes are much worse than what he was convicted of. Most sexual assaults are too.

>Stanford Professor, Michelle Dauber
we need to gas this bitch and every other "liberal" college professor.

>white rape is so uncommon it's news worthy
damn daniel

What happened to good cartoons?

The crime as defined is a bad thing to do. I honestly do not have enough information about Brock's case to say he was rightfully convicted. I have no idea. I have heard hearsay on message boards that leads me to think he is innocent, but that is it. This is partially do to the fact that anyone defending Brock has been viciously attacked. Newspapers simply aren't printing the whole story.

I still can't get over how Brock's father was treated by the media. Literally every major outlet straight lied about what he said. I was shocked when I learned that the father was arguing that Brock was innocent. His father was simply standing by his son. How the fuck can the media be so fucking corrupt and disgusting?

i don't know if you're keeping track but he got lit on meth and raped a retired nun to death and daddy bought him a free pass. maybe you should quit raping me

Both of you are too retarded to see him point. The point is that Brock Turner got a weird sentence, a sentence that can only be described as "half guilty", which doesn't make any sense. He either should have been fully innocent or fully responsible

Damn, that sex offender shit really boils my blood. How can anyone with half a brain think he's legitimately a danger to children? He was in college for fuck's sake.

OP, why do you care about what happens to a Jew?

nice dubsman

This case was a huge red pill for me, especially how the media lied about the father's sentencing speech. It was obvious that they didn't give a shit about the truth, or this case, they simply had an agenda to push and facts be damned. Every major media outlet I read or watched straight lied about the Father's sentencing speech. I had never noticed something so blatant. I now know that this happens frequently, and you basically can't trust the mainstream media at all, especially on feminist issues. Nearly everything is a lie or a gross distortion.

>However, the media portrayed him as this horrible rapist predator

I felt so disgusted with the media when I found out (weeks after learning of the case) that he didn't even rape her. Literally EVERYONE was calling him a rapist, including bigger name news corporations. Has feminism successfully brainwashed people into thinking all sexual assault is rape?

All of a sudden Swedish faggots want to act like they are anti-rape.

>"half guilty", which doesn't make any sense.

how does that not make sense? if he was a black dude that got a sloppy handjob, would you be here posting trudeauisms? nah again, fuck you cunt

Hegelian dialect.

America just likes to punish white males. Same shit happened with that Olympian swimmer recently. Guy pissed on the side of a building when he was drunk with the mates (who the hell hasn't?) and was essentially robbed at gunpoint by some third world Brazilian cockroaches but, nah, he's a villain - he needs to be dragged on tv to be ridiculed and apologize.

>how can the media be so corrupt and disgusting?
cursed blood

Look up "David Cole They Was Scaring Me." The media voluntarily made a tv-movie about a vicious psychopath on death row as a huge free amicus brief on his behalf, depicting the murderer in the kindest possible light.

Feminists redefine sexual assault and rape all the time. All the studies you hear about where 20% of women are sexually assaulted include things like being kissed unexpectedly.

There is a US federal study that says like 20% of women are raped in their life. It defines forced penetration as rape. So if a man fingers a women and so says "no, stop", and he does, that is still counted as a rape. It gets better. If a women drugs a man, ties him up, and puts his dick inside her vagina, that is not counted as rape, as there was no forced penetration, the guy was the penetrator. And no, this is 100% true.

Finally many feminists push the idea that 97% of all rapists go free. This is actually a figure from a women's center at the University of Kentucky. It was based on campus sexual assault (see first paragraph). The study has even been retracted from the center's website.

Literally almost everything about rape you read from feminists is complete bullshit. Either outright lies or gross distortions.

Kobe Bryant raped a chick, got out free
OJ Simpson killed a woman, got out free.
IT's amazing how this discourse always ignores wealth/power in favor of scapegoating race

Misinformed? They found him fucking an unconscious girl behind a dumpster. If he were black, Sup Forums would be crying for black far worse than normies are.

Obama happened

>If he were black, Sup Forums would be crying for black far worse than normies are.
wouldn't make the paper
come at it with some effort next time. lazily shitposting, you're better then that

I honestly could not care less about what happens to a girl who gets drunk and passes out behind a dumpster.

As anyone involved with college fraternities/sororities would know, drunken sex is a near daily occurrence. I saw it constantly. It's interesting to me that all it takes is one dumb bitch to get angry with a guy and decide to put him through the ringer and she can so easily get his ass thrown in jail. It also doesn't make sense why the man is punished, but not the female, when they are both drunk and engaging in debauchery. At the end of the day I view this foolishness as just another way for the system to squeeze more cash from dumb kids. I mean what else is it, really? Is this chick traumatized from one of a hundred drunken sexual encounters she likely had? Guarantee you he did something to piss her off and she decided to fuck him over.

Holy fug your a fucking poet

She woke up and was told she was assaulted by hospital staff. This is a case where it is certainly possible that the system created the crime.

this is her, michele dauber

He tried to run. He knew what he was doing was wrong.

To be fair, fingering a girl in public is a crime. It isn't something you are supposed to be doing. It is something you can get in big trouble for doing. Simply running when confronted by two guys at knight does not seem damning to me.

>presumably
That's where you're wrong.

>girl drunkenly makes out with you
>both drunk
>fumble hand down panties
>3rd base, people angrily yell at you
>what the fuck, fuck this shit
panic and flee
guilty of rape

That said. This is a trivial, wedge issue compared to things like the declining white birthrate, Muslim ideological subversion, jewish tricks, and the death of the nuclear family.

If he were really a young man worth paying attention to, he would have skipped the collegiate jew entirely and sought to start the foundations of a stable household in which to raise white children. But he wasn't. He was feeling up drunk sluts at parties. Given that he was at libshit-as-fuck Stanford, he is probably beyond saving anyways.

>HE A GOOD BOY
>HE DINDU NOTHING

You retards are so quick to defend degeneracy when it fits your narrative. If you were niggers, you would screaming about BLM

that's pretty reactionary though. i thought the thread was relatively rational and full of different opinio...
>canada

Infuriating.

real eyes realize real lies that the nose knows

I thought there were two witnesses who said they saw him "raping her beind a dumpster"