Why do niggers find violence against women and children so funny?

Seriously. Why is this?

I rarely see movies where there will be a black audience, but the times I have where there has been anything showing a black man beat a woman, child or animal, the nigs in the audience all roar with laughter?!?

This has happened a few times over the past decade. Once it was a trailer for a comedy (can't remember the one), but it depicted a nig kicking a dog across the room like a football, and they went wild with lots of "Awwww sheeeeeit!" shouts between the cackling.

Saw another movie last year (comedy, can't remember what it was now) where nig was beating his girlfriend and tossed her around after multiple punches/kicks, and again, they all thought that shit was the funniest thing they'd ever seen.

Is it just that they're so fucking developmentally stunted that ANY violence is amusing to them? Is this why they're so prone to punching anyone who disagrees with them, because they honestly think it's downright funny to hit people who aren't expecting it or those who can't defend themselves?

Seriously, blacks are some fucked-up individuals.

>inb4 someone posts "The weak should fear the strong" meme, I already expect it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/766007923264716800?lang=en
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/762074914568364033/pu/vid/240x240/HXRE6DEjP1YuEopw.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lwgor7Pn7mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must be new. Stick around and you will learn just how violent and uncivilized niggers are.

I want to save a girl from this just to say to her
>burn coal
>pay the toll

Not at all new, just trying to figure out what it is that makes this sort of violence so amazingly funny to nigs. General comedy seems to go right over their heads if there's any need to think about what's happening, is it just that their brains can only comprehend slapstick and that they just find it that much better when a man is beating on someone much weaker?

Stormfags leave pls.
Also Sage

Not a "stormfag", but I'm guessing you're some sort of faggy leftist or a nig yourself since this obvious issue in their community has you on the defense.

If you're a nig, can you explain this issue pls?

Niggers are descended from the primal humans who managed to add hunter-gatherer social organization on top of the starting ape.

Then they just... stopped.

Every other racial group is descended from the apes who had enough of the nigger ape violence and bullshit and left because risking death crossing arid deserts and freezing mountains was better than staying with the niggers.

In doing so, those humans learned that it's good for the tribe to not recreationaly beat their fertile homemaking women, developing offspring, and camp guarding puppers.

It is funny

We have daily threads devoted to showing videos of innocent (and not innocent) black people being hurt and the entire thread is a circlejerk.

Depraved people find amusement in violence, white and black alike.

Because it was normalized in them from childhood. The overwhelming majority of them were "raised" by whore single moms with a never-ending chain of bottom feeder men hanging around just long enough to fuck their mom before bouncing. Unsurprisingly this results to way above average of witnessing domestic violence and being at the receiving end of molestation. Essentially their upbringing is tailor-made to produce sadistic and sociopathic behavior, hence the patterns you've observed.

Women who start shit and get hit IS funny.

I can't pretend to speak to the genetic issues or the social aspects of nigger child rearing, but it seems that collectively niggers are stuck in an immature teenage-like stage of development whereby they respond to situations with violence and destruction, tolerating violence in their homes and community. There's a distinct lack of refinement that other communities grow into, and this lack of refinement seems to occur consistently worldwide.

No

she deserved that, if i was that guy i wouldve broken a lot sooner

They're apparently emotionally lacking in regards to Europeans

With lower IQs, you're going to get lower emotional intelligence too.

>A BAD MAN PUNTED BAXTER!

>save me feminism

that was satisfying

>equal lefts
I wonder what she said that finally did it.

This is my fetish, instead of clocking her I would forcefully remove her pants and fuck her in the ass

Bullcrap african males beat the shit out of their women and find it hilarious.

Apparently, Canadians stopped developing right around the same time, eh?

I was waiting for that last part to happen... how many hits does one have to take?

>because they honestly think it's downright funny to hit people who aren't expecting it or those who can't defend themselves?
>implying it deosn't

why did he let her hit him

he couldve just grabbed her hands and held her

he obivously wanted to be hit a few times so he could justify unloading

Fists should've come and belt should've come off after 3 hits d.e.s.u. s.e.n.p.a.i.

if a dude goes out of control and crosses the line hes gonna get punched in the face.

then the guy thinks later on, "yeah i was kinda being a dick there."

women who flip out and go all psychotic need to have consequences like the rest of us.

It has to do with their evolutionary lower IQ's. Niggers aren't as developed as other races hence their behavior and why their culture and civilizations are utter shit stuck in the past by hundreds of years.

real men don't hit women

I doubt you would use this line of reasoning if the aggressor was a man. I doubt it because if that were a man anyone here would support the outcome from the first hit, regardless of damage inflicted. don't throw down unless you're ready to go down.

>t. doctor Phil
define: "real men"

Blacks are raised in a culture of crime and violence. They are taught from infancy to idolize the absolute worst their culture has to offer. They also have very little impulse control and react almost instinctively to acts of violence with hightened aggression. I see little hope for them ever improving their collective lot in life. 10,000 years in the future we will still have nig nogs acting like chimps.

a real man is someone who understands that women are ruled by hormones and emotion. She has no control over hitting him, she's is angry and lashing out, all women do this. If he had just let her cool off on him everything would have been fine.

>implying this isn't hilarious

t. cuck

That's not funny to me. Niggers are cruel and weak. They're children.

that scum-fuck nigger deserves crucifixion

same reason pollacks find violence against nigresses and niglets funny

Matching their lower IQ and impulse control, blacks have no empathy.

Way more examples of black on white violence, you fucking dipshit

is this a fucking tranny? anywhere with sound?

>real men
no, real men hit women when they act hysterical.
for reference, look at our worlds history for the last few thousand years.
I'm betting money if you acted up as a cavewoman cavebrahs would fuck you up with a club.

we don't live in caves anymore, a real man is no longer someone who hunts dinosaurs and beats up women

twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/766007923264716800?lang=en

The thing is that if blacks acted civilized and were gentle and peaceful I think most would feel bad watching them get shot and beaten. But blacks DO seek out the weak and innocent.

>he couldve just grabbed her hands and held her
Then she shows off the bruises and claims assault anyways.

damm this reminded me of that 1984 scene where the protagonist is watching the propaganda movie on the theater .
DAMM those people became desintetized

This. It's twenty god damn sixteen. We're better than this.

kek you would not hunt a dinnosaur if you could?

быдлo detected

They probably have a subconscious desire to appease the aggressor, because they could be next. People laugh when they are uncomfortable, the same probably goes for blacks.

props to the nigger, good job.

no, its because many of us dehumanize them in our heads and they do the same.

that was satisfying

would have picked her up and thrown her head first through one of those car windows.

Why do white knights still persist in protecting the very people that make their lives hell?

IM TROLLLLIINNNN

I fucking know right. White people would NEVER do something like that

love the fact that he punchs more than once.
its almost like he cant get into his instinct at first.

Orderly, efficient, and organized versus the typical darkie freak out

> Why do niggers find violence against women and children so funny?

I laugh when women who deserve it get hit. Besides I love you Sup Forums but even I know you guys love to laugh when a nigga gets his ass beat by a white guy.

I know because I laugh too.

Good evening CTR

I fail to see what that changes

Literally for millennia, the negro was always considered vastly inferior to the White Race, if not every other race (save, perhaps Abos)

It was only in these last few decades that these antique farm tools were considered are "equals". Obviously, due to the influence of Jew subversives and liberal cucks.

Niggers are so fucking stupid and so not on par with White people that it is quite baffling.

We are separated by thousands upon thousands of years of evolution, never forget that.

Because in the grand scheme of things niggers are only recently civilized apes.

I love that documentary. It's nice seeing another advanced race deal with niggers and their dumbfuck niggerness. Makes me feel a sense of camaraderie with them.

>implying their "culture" and pedagogy doesn't relfect their genetic nature
It wouldn't matter how or who raised them, it's in their genes

It's pretty sexist of you to assume women are so weak and physically ineffectual that none of them would be able to cause enough damage to you to warrant self-defense.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/762074914568364033/pu/vid/240x240/HXRE6DEjP1YuEopw.mp4

Like father like son

>comes to Sup Forums
>acts like sadism is something the people here look down on

>it's because many dehumanize them.

Blacks are responsible for their own emotions whether it be confidence or embarrassment. Not everything is the responsibility of the white man, especially not whether blacks feel humanized. What a cop out

Truly, if it weren't for niggers, Asians and Whites might not get along as well as they do.

Niggers are genetically predisposed to being violent simpletons.

What father?

A lot of this wouldn't happen if white people didn't act like such pussies all the time. America has a coal burning epidemic especially in the past ten years. This shit is all over the media. Pic related, the girl that Chris Brown pointed a gun at. She admitted to partying with him (aka she fucked him).
This is fucking embarrassing holy crap.

>fucking patriarchy

>let her hit him
kek gr8 m8 b8

i am not saying they are violent because we dehumanize them but thats the reason many of us dont give a shit. And they do the same when it comes to whites (as in dehumaizing whites)

It's best to punch them in the solar plexus.

but Alex DeLarge was a subhuman and should have been butchered, which he would have been in a normal, not decadent police state. He was a retard and a grown manchild.

Nice to know if a demon randomly possesses some bitch and attacks me, I'll be tackled by the police because I'm a man.

Because they know women and children are worthless ingrates and need to be reminded that they're parasites

Young males can learn from this and grow.

Women and young females cannot.

Super photoshopped. This bitch is ugly as fuck. Wouldn't even give her a second glance if I saw her in public. Not suprised she's fucking niggers

This isn't even true

She's not ugly but models like this always use a ton of photoshop in their pictures. No surprises there.

>why
- monoanime oxidase A
- evolutionary retardation through subjugation by non black cultures
- epigenetic tribal proclivities
- the pressure on maintaining the 'alpha male' status in their groups

>Why do niggers find violence against women and children so funny
/poli/ has a bunch of antiwoman threads. Either the premise is wrong, or Sup Forums is black.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwgor7Pn7mA

Clearly you're new to /pol. Now fuck off.

Damn she can take a fucking punch

>Why do niggers find violence against women and children so funny?

you seriously asked this question on Sup Forums?

totally deserved....

Niggers lack empathy.

Just like animals. It's not a coincidence. treat niggers like animals and you will be better for it.

I feel like being sexually aroused when I watch this
girl fighting

>It's biding its time!

Because its retardedly easy and western culture has become so pussy and weak over the centuries that neither women nor children can apply defend themselves for shit
During the middle ages everyone in the west knew they had to be prepared to fight to the death due to the climate of the world they lived in and the uncertainty of life in general.
For the last several centuries we have left these ideas to the wayside
You have England to thank for this and their approach to "civilized society" and being "gentlemanly" and "of standard".
They ruined our way of life by allowing it to become too safe and proper
Peace always breeds two things: stagnstion, and weakness

>it's another "make up things that never happened as if reality isn't already bad enough as it is" episode

You're just making your side of the argument look stupid when you do this.