Did they ever explained how he was servant to both Scrooge and Darkwing Duck at the same time?

Did they ever explained how he was servant to both Scrooge and Darkwing Duck at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/darkwing-duck-cartoon-heart-brought-927188
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, Darkwing duck and Duck Tales take place in separate universes, it's why Launchpad doesn't crash the jet in DWD.

Scrooge is DWD

but scrooge and drake mallard look nothing alike

Launchpad McQuack....

Greatest side kick ever.

Part-time

Throughout his adventures, Scrooge has acquired hundreds if not thousands of magical artifacts and even alien technology, plus he's a gazillionaire so I'm pretty sure a simple glamour isn't out of his reach if he wanted to Bruce Wayne it. And he did, because Scrooge is DWD

Darkwing Duck takes place after the events of Ducktales. You see Scrooge had no need for a pilot on once he ran out of adventures to go on each afternoon so LP went to find employment elsewhere and wound up working for DW. When Scrooge does need a pilot these days, he just hires Baloo.

>When Scrooge does need a pilot these days, he just hires Baloo
You just made me want Scrooge to have a full-out takeover battle against Shere Khan.

It would be cool, they would just need to find someone that sounds like Tony Jay. Have they found such a person?

I'm surprised with all the rave about expanded universes from studios, we don't get a Disney Cartoonverse. Basically TaleSpin, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, DuckTales, Darkwing Duck and Bonkers in the same universe and having wacky adventures.

And for fuck's sake, can we get the Gummi Bears to return?

>bonkers

Yeah, that seems like something disney would be all over. I guess cartoons don't exist like that anymore? I don't know. I know I loved it though.

>And for fuck's sake, can we get the Gummi Bears to return?
Why? I liked it growing up but don't really see any need for it to be rebooted

Darkwing Duck takes place after DuckTales. Scrooge fired his ass for crashing one hundred too many planes and he moved to St. Canard, where he finally learned to be a non-sucky pilot.

I don't think they're separate universes. I know Gizmoduck shows up in both shows, first Ducktales then Darkwing. Maybe Gyro does as well, I can't remember.

It's this, the show played fast and loose with everything
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/darkwing-duck-cartoon-heart-brought-927188
>He goes on to state that though Launchpad first appeared in DuckTales, the Darkwing version was different. For starters, Launchpad always seemed to crash his plane in DuckTales but was a competent pilot in Darkwing Duck.
>"Because Launchpad appeared in DuckTales and we used Roboduck as the Superman character, the hero who gets all the glory as opposed to Darkwing, fans try to connect the two realities. They are two different universes in my book. We work in the alternate Duckiverse," says Stones.

>I don't think they're separate universes.
Tell that to the guy who created the show who said that is exactly the case.

you might as well say that Batman's Gotham is in a separate reality from the rest of the DCU.

Okay, that doesn't make any sense but alright, if he says so.

>Okay, that doesn't make any sense
Stop being so butthurt that you were wrong.