Better

let's post series better than Sopranos. I'll start

I love The Shield but you need to fuck off with that shit. The Sopranos is the top dog and hasn't been eclipsed yet.

fuck off Tony

The shield puts the sopranos in the interview room and turns off the cameras during the interrogation.
Deal with it.

Sopranos a shit

Fucking kek

Again, I admire you giving The Shield some love because it truly deserves it. But The Sopranos owns The Shield. Tony would peel off a few grand from his wad and stuff it in Vic's tight T-shirt and Vic would just say "Thank you sir".

You're never gonna raid some gangs with your bros.
why even live

>reminder that Vic basically killed everyone in this picture

In b4 dindu nuffin

>gangbanger of the week show is better than The Sopranos

Typical manlet envy

>why even live

To pay for your autistic kid's expansive private school of course.

You're goddamn right!

yea like Antoine right

Justified

Well I'll admit The Shield had a way better finale

>muh fade to black

I want it to see him in jail or dead in the end

Antwan's a nigger and Vic was trying to impress Veronica. Vic would work with the DiMeos because they aren't involved in drugs.

The Shield has one of the best finales ever.

wrong

The Wire is better, Mad Men, too, but that's up to the discussion. These three shows are the finest television has to offer and bickering over witch one is the best is futile.

watch more shows you retard. The Wire isn't even the best David Simon show. Christ you're an infant.

The Wire is his best.

Treme is the best. No OMAR COMIN for the Reddit audience (You).

Omar wasn't even the best nigger on the show, that goes to my dawg D'.

>muh reddit
pathetic.

>muh Wire
Even more pathetic.

>All those times Vic pulls their dicks out of fire through luck and force of will

Why the fuck did Shane EVER think he could complete

>it's bad because it's popular

It's bad because it contains accessible genre elements for unwashed plebeians like yourself.

not an argument

This

Shane caused this mess

The shield takes itself way too seriously for how dumb it is

The wire is well made but boring as hell

Actually it is. If dumb motherfuckers like you can enjoy it, then it's a bad show. Game of Thrones-tier.

How is The Wire Got tier?

Let's start with this character and work our way forward.

Shane isn't a manlet for one

>The Wire is better,

reddit tier

> Mad Men

became reddit tier after the 3rd season where they chucked all subtext and subtlety out the window and just started beating everyone over the head with HAHA SEXISM RIGHT, HAHA RACISM RIGHT, WOW THESE PEOPLE SURE WERE BACKWARDS

he's perhaps the worst character in the show and was too cartoonish, but nitpicking doesn't make it GoT tier.

>shanes son and wife hardly in the show
>spends half the finale trying to make you care about them
I thought you fags said the finale is good?

Wagenbach, wyms storyline > faggot dike team

why do inferiors always think of themselves as the equals of their betters IRL?

Its great writing honestly, because it reflects truth about the human experience.

>muh reddit
sad.

The Shield walks up to The Sopranos and says "your wife's pussy tastes like sweet butter"

that negress was really disgusting, I lost abit of respect for Vic when he fucked her, she's so gross.

LE EPIC

is bro M your only "argument" why The Wire is shit, along with the "muh reddit" one or do you have something of worth to say?

Omar is shit too you stupid faggot.

Why is Omar shit?

>main character is a cuckold

*blocks your path

Reddit character for the Reddit audience to go OOOOH AHHHH SO EPIC LE OMAR COMIN SHOTGUN CHEESE STANDS ALONE XDXDXDXD to each other while clapping their hands and munching on popcorn.

reddit this, reddit that... is this all you're capable of?

OMAR COMIN! OMG LOOK HOW EPIC HE IS

agreed. Omar is a character for the nu-male cuckold fetishist reddit LE XDXDXDX Audience and Brother mouzone was a caricature.

I don't understand why it took one edgy kid to shoot this mother fucker, you can recognise him from a mile away with his trenchcoat and doo rag

it is sad. Which is why you should kill yourself reddit cuck

Stupid show, that's why

Whadup Bird!

Bird is the word. XD

ctrl+f
no DEADWOOD, YOU COCKSUCKERS

t. Marlo at the card game

>any show being better than The Sopranos

Don would legit rek Peggy's shit, though
Also, it's not like the "independent womyn" were saints who smashed the patriarchy like the new Ghostbusters or some shit

You ready bros? Tonight is the night.

completely missing the point, like not even on the same planet

I'm not the standard 90 iq moron on Sup Forums who freaks out reflexively about any sort of ~feminism~

I'm saying the show explored all these themes and then at some point they fired a bunch of talented writers and replaced them with hacks who dont know how to write anything except explicitly for an audience of morons.

The subtlety and intelligence was completely drained out of the show in favor of pandering to morons and their inability to understand anything that isnt spelled out for them, painfully so.

To be fair, weiner spent years writing, fine tuning, and pitching the script for the first season before it was picked up by AMC. The following seasons had to be written in months.

Of course its all meaningless since weiner doesn't see anything fundamentally wrong with advertising.