Fucking hell, this movie. There's people out there that actually murdered, and didn't do as much time as him

Fucking hell, this movie. There's people out there that actually murdered, and didn't do as much time as him.

ye but they're not as hard as Bronson

Bronson wanted time.
It's what he loved for.

Dude just could not handle outside life, also pretty much fucking insane.
>tries to meet back up with gf
>I have a boyfriend now
>runs out and robs a jewelry store to get her a ring
Who does this. The man just couldn't stand things being normal, look at the end of the movie, he seemed to be halfway to rehabilitation but as soon as he caught wind that he was becoming predictable it was back to being a nutter.

ON THE ARSE NOT IN THE ARSE YOU FAKKIN HOMO

Yeah but there are also totally innocent people who did more and harder time, even some who were outright executed for crimes they didn't commit. The lesson is "shit happens".

mastapiece

He kept beating the shit out of prison guards thats why hes still in pal

Reminder this guy is real and still in prison because hes as nutty as ever

>Nutty

I think you mean based

QUICKER!
QUICKER!
QUICKER!
QUICKER!
QUICKER!

Judging by the movie, he wasn't very hard.

He briefly converted to Islam. Went by Charles Ali Ahmed.

hey now, the big guy is grower, not a shower

yea hes based too, I agree. Amazing, being incarcerated since the 70s with less than half a year as a free man. And all the time is because he keeps taking hostages and beating up wardens and guards.

Everyone in British prisons converts to Islam.

>everyone in Britain are muslim
fixed it for you mate.

He's attempted murder on multiple occassions, inflicted GBH on multiple inmates, scarred one for life, assaulted other inmates and prison staff almost constantly throughout his incarceration, taken hostages almost routinely and cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of pounds in damages to Her Majesty's prisons during 'protests'.

He's not some romantic, artistic, wacky antihero like the (largely fictional) movie made him out to be, he's an exceptionally violent habitual criminal and a narcissistic sadist who enjoys hurting people, who would be a huge threat to public safety if ever released.

Frankly it'd be cheaper and more humane to the people that have to both inhabit and guard the facilities he's in to have just hanged him.

Yeah but he kept beating up prison officers and inmates, otherwise he would have been out within a couple of years.

This desu senpai.

Guy's a massive cunt. In the U.S he would have been put in Super Max by now.

Anybody ever read his "getting fit while in solitary" book? I saw it at my local library a while back
I figured it would be something like doing 500 push ups a day

Why isn't he drugged out of his mind in a psych facility?

>i'm 14 and this is deep

I hate this movie.
So fucking pretentious.

What was pretentious about it?

I mean he officially changed his name for a third time to Charles Salvador because he had left his old self behind or something like that.

Two years later he attacked the prison governor.

He seems like a really interesting person, but he also seems to be the person who you could be best friends with for 10 years, but one day you say something that bugged him and he beats you half to death because of it.