M
P
Y

Holy shit did she get fat?

post moar like this

>Kuba, kayaba dee anko!

reminder this fattie is racist

it appears ive been bamboozled by a fake thread swindler... never again

>Alex to Paul- I was wondering if we should just do two pawns and throw him (Kevin) up, or put me up and be like we're sending me home #BB19

>Alex- If I win the veto, I am going to leave nominations the same. Paul- He (Kevin) shits his pants #BB19

god shes so bad

this is the worst season :sadface:

wew sexy

the only cool + good people are kevin and josh

Lol great so we'll get no drama all week and maybe a blindside but Alex will be glad to have Paul's dick stuffed up her fat guy as she goes out the door.

fat gut* damnit typo

Lmfao
This isn't even fair anymore
tmz.com/2017/09/01/big-brother-jason-dent-rape-women-nursing-home/

alex is proof that ~gamer girls~ are the worst ppl in the universe

jason is cool now

>this time bragging to fellow housemates how he once told cops he was on his way to a nursing home to rape a bunch of women.

these rape jokes are so spicy

not taking matt off the block has turned jason into the one and only /our guy/ of the house

here comes the liberal outrage brigade

How do you know hoh, isn't that sunday?

I want to rape Jason!

another xmas hoh? the gimp? this season keeps getting more and more retarded.

Jason "you look like a fucking pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers it will be your fault" Dent

when do we hear about the veto?

they literally all threw it to her. a cripple won a race #bb19 #friendship #gumpy

>another xmas hoh?
didn't she break her foot?

let it die you bastard

this apple temptation is so bad. why would they even tell the house what the contents are? also why do they have to announce it to the house what they get. that's just dumb. whoever thinks of these twists must be a high school drop out or some shit.

Jalex needs to go for the double veto apple

paul >>> dan

hope this gross ass azn whore alex gets destroyed. truwely the worst woman who was in bb and im counting davonne as a woman

at this point i don't think even a coup d'etat given to jason would save this season. it's never been this bad.

t. sad fat single woman

wishlist for next season
>no paul
>actual girls
>encourage large groups to split via punishments and temptations
that's about it.

>fat
>pandafag thinks shes better than dani
lol wtf Alex looks like a middle aged woman.

damn she got fat

its a joke guys, you are suppose to laugh not get all angry

Lmao Jason just made another fucking rape joke

1:52:45

Jason: If you don't volunteer it's called forced and I don't wanna have to go there....I was gonna say the R word but I didn't want to!! I don't like that word!"

Seriously though, how many of those nursing home women would love a good hard one from a guy in a cowboy hat, some of those chicks haven't had sex since the 80s. Jason is doing Gods work.

its pretty much charity work

jason is still higher than josh, xmas, paul and alex on jokers

Production needs to warn him. Dude will be on welfare this time next year if this keeps up

Cayoooooooot!

Megan still higher than all of them

just call it forcey fun time

Rape?

how do you guys think vapes4vets wouldve fared this season had she not gone looking for racism where there was none?

with every passing day this shitshow continues, she must be more glad she quit when she did

i thought she sucked for it but now i get it if they did this same shit to her

>there are still people in this world that watch this season...

He's a fucking rodeo clown, rodeos don't have HR departments.
Also for every liberal slag that gets mad about this there's a Trump uncle or redneck chick that thinks it's edgy and hilarious. Guess which demographic goes to rodeos?

Paul isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a player with such power and control in the house? Paul puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. Dan breaks records. Janelle breaks records. Paul breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

How did someone with PTSD get past the psych eval ?

he can just change his name and clown name too

i wonder how many of his minions would give him handjob if he asked to
probably at least half of them

Same way someone with Münchausen syndrome did.

in 3 1/2 hours these 5 won't be sitting around the chess board

That was before the incident where she got disfigured.

She got disfigured whatt?????

canada big brother is better. Also suvivor australia is very good and ppl should watch taht shit instead of the paul + retards show

fuck you

eat shit mon ami

wheres the guy who posts pics of brittany?

twitter.com/danidonat0/status/850504073203908608

watching a better show

>ew.com/tv/2017/09/01/big-brother-jessica-graf-bold-and-the-beautiful/
>pre-jury evictee already getting cbs work

Mangez de la merde!

woman getting disfigured is some good shit imo

va te foutre sale pédé!

pata sucia

She was en route to be the first boot instead of Jillian had she not quit and not won veto

So not well

>2nd degree burns

jason roy's acne has left more damage than that

it's like paul is the kobe bryant of big brother and the season 19 cast is the local high school varsity basketball team. ANYONE with any sort of game knowledge could steamroll this season with the same amount of protection and information the production team is giving paul. I think even Davonne could have made it to final 4 with this cast.

I must say I am VERY impressed with his gameplay (aside from the bullying). It truly blows my mind how much he has these people fooled. He's the ultimate puppet master. The houseguests believe EVERY word that comes out of his mouth. Josh is so up Paul's ass so far that I'm convinced Josh would give his life for Paul. Paul has an alliance with every single person in the house right now. You would think some of the houseguests would talk to each other and be like "hey Paul is on our side. What do you mean, he said he's with us". Paul is a hustler and he's the only one acting playing the game of Big Brother and I appreciate his gameplay, just not how he's going about it (like telling Josh to go off on this person yada yada yada). Maybe someone will finally wise up and maybe not allow him to get to final 2, but probably not. Although Paul is a bit of a dick, I hope he wins the $500K because he's the ONLY one legitimately playing the game. He's essentially orchestrated every move that has taken place so far.

Honestly I feel like it's a little more on how stupid these people are rather than Paul being good. Don't get me wrong, Paul's good but I don't think he's that incredible. Like if Paul told me he was playing with the other alliances as well it would automatically tell me he was gonna drop us as soon as they're in a better position. If there were any other good players he'd be gone pretty quick.

i disagree. whistle-nut is the kobe bryant because they both like to rape

josh is the only dude who is sceptical of paul you fkn Donkey Draymond Green ass retard

he had 4 weeks of safety where they were all forced to go after each other too and multiple comps he did well in or won on his season

REplyeing to myself cause im team human bean josh forever

S'éttoufes avec une bite mon petite pute.

ta guele fiotte

G-D BLESS THIS THREAD

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ יְהוָה אֶחָד׃ וְאָהַבְתָּ אֵת יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ בְּכָל־לְבָבְךָ וּבְכָל־נַפְשְׁךָ וּבְכָל־מְאֹדֶךָ׃ וְהָיוּ הַדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה אֲשֶׁר אָנֹכִי מְצַוְּךָ הַיֹּום עַל־לְבָבֶךָ׃ וְשִׁנַּנְתָּם לְבָנֶיךָ וְדִבַּרְתָּ בָּם בְּשִׁבְתְּךָ בְּבֵיתֶךָ וּבְלֶכְתְּךָ בַדֶּרֶךְ וּבְשָׁכְבְּךָ וּבְקוּמֶךָ׃ וּקְשַׁרְתָּם לְאֹות עַל־יָדֶךָ וְהָיוּ לְטֹטָפֹת בֵּין עֵינֶיךָ׃ וּכְתַבְתָּם עַל־מְזוּזֹת בֵּיתֶךָ וּבִשְׁעָרֶיךָ׃

G-D BLESS THIS THREAD

j' hais le juifs: vichy ftw

anyone normal person in the house would be questioning paul a long time ago at why he is talking game with EVERYONE. he is always in the HOH room no matter who is up there. he always is the one who stirs shit to start the fights. it's clear as day to any normal person. however, this cast isn't normal. they are all legit paul fans and star struck. some might even be scared that if they take paul out his "fans" will ruin their chances at any after show entertainment gig.

this is the reality of big brother now. people don't play to win anymore. they play to get national exposure and promote themselves. paul is known to have a "fan base" and he has gotten other entertainment gigs already, so no one wants to mess with that. that is what is wrong with this season. paul was immune the day he stepped foot in this house. the best outcome for this season is that every single paulfag gets shit on after the show and they will never be invited to do any entertainment gigs. paul will win $500k but hopefully america will never have to see any of these people on tv or in the media ever again.

cant wait to see panda get her shit pushed in

soy drunk but my man JOSH is winning this shit hundred percent. this fairly fuken mexican legend would win to paul (bitter jury or christmas (shes a bitch respect to mye man for keepeing it Real and cryeing a lot

i hope this whore dies from death as a concept

When the fuck are noms?

Paul pondering what makes Cody horny right now

lets list all the advantages paul has had:
>most of the cast were fans of paul
>day 1 he received 8 "friendship" bracelets to give out to form a pseudo 9 person majority alliance
>paul received the first den of temptation due to being the only familiar face. he received THREE weeks of unfettered safety. and the consequence: someone else was forced to go on the block.
>2nd HoH was a competition where production allowed the house guests to team up by letting them hand paul all the tickets to guarantee victory.
>christmas was close with paul and after she broke her foot was allowed to stay in the game to help protect paul. christmas is considered almost untouchable at this point because everyone will win against her in final 2.
>4th HoH competition allowed all the house guests to team up once again and "distract" the main targets in the house by giving them punishments.
>christmas received a ring of replacement and uses it to help paul's game out by blocking cody from even trying to save himself because she knows she is untouchable at this point.
>paul was given a week of safety from mark from the "save a friend" apple
>paul wanted to put on black face to dress up as a snake and people saw how "racist" it was and blew up online. production stepped in and told him he couldn't do it.
>paul and co go overboard with the bullying of cody and before it got out of hand production stepped in and told paul to stop it because they are looking bad to america
>paul is continually fed information in the DR about certain things like what the upcoming competitions will be like, if/when the double evictions happen, what america is talking about, etc.

anything else? i can't think of any more.

Sorry if I'm repeating things on your list but this is a quick thing I wrote up a bit ago, just added the last one

-bracelets on day 1 - builds him up as a dictator that people seek approval of
-sole vet - chosen by CBS rather than by a comp - star power
-safety - 1 day vote Paul was obviously going to win
-raven, knows paul from the outside world, knows Victor too
-cast likes paul, houseguests themselves confirmed
-cast wants to be loved by america rather than win
-cody casted as the fall guy because he hated paul and would be a big target
-cody and jess kept in game with battleback/hex to keep target on them
-matt cast to be ravens lapdog
-josh cast as an obvious emotional superfan follower
-christmas kept in game after injury to continue helping paul
-diary changing peoples minds any time they go against paul
-veto pick began only immediatley after xmas agrees to use temp
-comps paul played before and hosted for before
-Q/A comps so christmas can play
-elimination comp on a double eviction night
-stop and go comp made into a scooter race

imagine if christmas was forced to leave because of the broken foot. i bet half of those HoH's would be worth watching then.

it truly is insane that production went to this length to fix the game. hell they even let christmas vote from the fucking hospital.

I'd love to see that cow get BLACKED

alex mom wont let a nigger touch her

you forgot the fact that the there were 3 crapshoot/quiz comps in a row following Jess' HoH

Is Paul just really attracted to Cody and just hides it by talking shit? Would explain his obsession with him.

same reason /r9k/ obsesses with the idea of chad, cody is everything paul wishes he was

(except male height)

Alex isn't fat you dumb virgins that have never seen a women's body. She is just short she doesn't even have rolls that's her rib cage because shes short.