A man without children is a man without future

How do we stop western women from destroying themselves and the entire western civilization with them?

Let's face it Sup Forums
The success of every civilization/society depends on the quality of it's women. No matter how smart, successful, illuminated you think you are, it's all meaningless unless you have successors to carry on with your work and legacy. A man without children is a man without future.

But to have respectful and healthy children, you need a virtuous mother-figure at home.
This is what is currently crumbling in the west!

Sup Forums how do we stop women from becoming raging whores and make them wish to be beacons of virtue once again?

We can't.

HHEY I WATCH THAT ANIME TOO user I ALWAYS IMAGINE MYSELF CREAMPIEING THAT SWEET ANIME ASS

The problem isn't with women, its with men. Women learn everything from men, because men are doers, men are pioneers, men are the first to arrive at something.

Have you seen how women act these days? They are no different from how men would behave. You want to fix women then learn to fix yourself first. You can't expect women to not be whores when men are the biggest whores and whore fanboys there is.

You want some virtue then practice what you preach.

That's why the number of make virgins is rising you dumb fuck white asscheek

This. Women generally adopt the views of their men, if they respect them.

They won't admit it. But you can take a far-left hippy girl, have her fall in love with you, and then start talking about race realism and she'll be like "eww... well, maybe"

Let gays adopt kids, drug them up, and put the jews in charge of everything.

That should work.

Thanks OP, I was planning to move to Canada and die childless but thanks to you I'm stealing myself a seƱorita THEN moving to Canada and then spawning 10 little jumping beans.

There are so many of these threads and I always say the same thing, because it seems it needs to be repeated.

You can't.

Liberalism is pandoras box. Once it's opened it has to exhaust itself and only then can we examine the wreckage and rebuild.

But this can't be reversed.

Other empires in decline tried, and to no avail.

Once women are let loose they won't go back. And no conservative government will get in without being accused of sexism, chauvinism and racism.

They would rather vote in an Islamic government and say it's "diverse" and "tolerant" but they let our values that they've fought against tooth and nail for years be reintroduced.

We're fucked senpai. We children of men now.

>They would rather vote in an Islamic government and say it's "diverse" and "tolerant" than let our values that they've fought against tooth and nail for years be reintroduced.
This is what it meant to say, derp.

Well, personally I don't think it's about women trying to imitate men, but women trying to please men.
2 generations ago, women needed to be virgins, have a good reputation, know how to take care of a household and how to properly educate a family, in order to please men and be considered "marriage material".
Nowadays this has changed, "men" will settle for anything as long as it has a vagina (and apparently even if "she" wasn't born with it). No matter how used up, lazy, degenerate and decadent she is, still can please these "men".

Probably what we need is men to demand more, to be more selective, to aspire a minimum of excellence in their lives. Not simply to settle for the first woman that looked at them twice, as some of them do.

WHY the fuck would I want Children? Don't get me wrong, I love kids I want kids more than anything, but have you looked at the future they are going to face? a Muslim fag soaked waste land. I don't have kids not because I don't want them but because I don't want to doom a innocent life to the hell this world is.
Besides, you can't even have sex with them legally yet so fuck it.

I think it's different now, or becoming different seeing as women are holding themselves to the belief they have to be different than a man regardless of whether it's right or wrong. Women are known as mediators, they don't want trouble or harm to those they think are undeserving. Hence this whole shit we're in with refugees, white man hate, and voting with emotions rather than logic.

It's not wrong. Women immunize this disease from any threat.

Abolish women rights.

How to continue civilization.

Find a great girl.

A great girl uses her body to attract you once, but then covers herself up after that so she doesn't look like a slut. She will then do it a few more times to see if you are only attracted to her body.

Yes, there are girls you can tell right away that don't shake their ass or poof up their hair much when they are around you.

>Women are known as mediators, they don't want trouble or harm to those they think are undeserving

Oh shut the fuck up. They do it because it makes them look good and fit in.

Women are fucking ruthless

think of the average man and how much he thinks of sex. Now double it thanks to sexual media and propaganda everywhere. Whoever is selling sex is doing it at the exploit of men's greatest weakness. He's not going to be thinking straight if he's constantly horny and thinking with his penis.

Literally all I want in a woman:
>Christian
>Virgin
>Not obese
>Ambitious
>Not ugly (Don't expect her to be a face model either)
>Doesn't smoke
>Doesn't have kids
>Doesn't have tattoos
>Doesn't have exotics body piercings
>Is 165 or taller
>Listens to music other than top 40 garbage
>Isn't a weeb faggot
>Age 18-25
But I guess dreaming of this in this day and age is probably a bit delusional...

>A great girl uses her body to attract you once, but then covers herself up after that so she doesn't look like a slut. She will then do it a few more times to see if you are only attracted to her body.
>Yes, there are girls you can tell right away that don't shake their ass or poof up their hair much when they are around you.

I can't tell if a woman wrote this or a mentally unstable man holy shit what's wrong with you?

Nigga you live in El Salvador. Are you telling me feminism has hit you over there too?

If she has a twin sister, hit me up pham

>implying any 18 year old girls are virgins

Unfortunately, there many girls who grew up watching garbage from mtv and e! such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and have a very simple reasoning:
>Kardashians are rich women from 1st world country
>That's how rich women in 1st world countries behave
>They are better than any catholic/traditional woman from a 3rd world shithole
>I must try to imitate, to feel I'm better than the 3rd worlders surrounding me
And there you go

A man without children can still contribute great and wondrous things to society.

A woman without children denies not only the chance at contributing society but also the biological duty to her own species. It takes a lot more for a woman to contribute to society without the creation of children.

You don't need to kill the women or enslave them to ruin a society, you only need to convince them to stop having children.

The Kardashians ruin everything.

Day after day I'm starting ask myself why I don't side with Islam. At least they are proud people, and keep their women in line, without the white/christian self-hating cuckoldry guilt. This makes me so sick.

Good luck amigo!

>A man without children can still contribute great and wondrous things to society.
>A woman without children denies not only the chance at contributing society but also the biological duty to her own species
This is absolutely true and this is specifically the cornerstone of women's "rights" and "sexual liberation" nowadays.
Why can't a war against marxism just start already? If I can't dedicate my life to rise a traditional christian family at least I want to die fighting for a cause I believe in.

your point is valid.
women have been more succesfull in transfering their genes than men have been.

atleast: men have less gene diversity.
caused by alpha men having more than 1 sex partner.

the solution is to start selecting the better females and letting them reproduce and leave the inferior ones behind.

if you have a god tier wife, you should let me cuck you. to further improve the promotion of her gene's

Two words: Breeding basements.

Unless you're Grote Pier or Maurice of Nassau, you're not cucking me

>I'm starting ask myself why I don't side with Islam
A lot of us have at one point or another. After all its pragmatic.

We won't reinstall conservative values as long as the screeching left opposes any movement in that direction, but they vote in favour of Islam like turkeys voting for Christmas.

But Islam turns everything it touches into a backwards shithole. It stifles creativity, critical thinking, science, technology, art.

We will get our conservative society, but it will not be much of a society, and so it is not worth the cost.

>Breeding basements
Based Austria, you're my favorite german country

Fathers buying them a car, sending them off to college, getting a career, then suddenly at 40 they want children. Really it is the fathers faults for not teaching them

Accept that women are trash and not worth it.

Learn and focus on yourself and in a few years just pay a woman 10k+ to bear you a child and raise it yourself as a single dad.

>Christian
So you want her to be delusional just like you?

WRONG....AHAHAHAHA

MWAHAHAHAHAAHAA

I SHALL BECOME IMMORTAL

sneak into George Soros stem cell lab and eat up all those delicious stem cells nom nom nom nom mmmm yess the immortality so orgasmic ohhh yeahhhhh
grab a couple a spare hearts on the way out...PEACE BIOTCH!!!