The proof that im transexual

For all those butthurted pol nazis who think im faking...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86957041/#86960101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is me at 10 years old

Also saged for being a fag.

post girlcock

post boipucci pls

I dont have any, i had sex reasignment.

why do girls keep dying their hair red or auburn
goth-lite. all the edge without the cuts

Into the it goes

Eh, dye your hair blonde, get rid of the emo neck brace thing and try smiling a bit and you'd be much cuter.

do this

dropped

L A M P O O N

This.

cute

Oh thanks hehe

Ben Garrison should make more Pepe's

post more current pics bb

You're pretty cute, if I'm being honest.

u r eating walkers crisps and there english ur not fake plus post pic with timestamp

No nos importas coño, vete a llamar la atencion a otra parte.

In spain walkers name is lay's, and you can appreciate de L letter in the logo.

>no timestamp

the leafs are evolving into a hivemind

>10 minutes apart
Amerisharts, everyone

sage and report

I dont wear makeup cause its 5 am in my country. Heres my legs.

How does sex feel now?

Pay attention you dumb murrifat, because i am tired of reading these kind of posts. You are fat and you are not funny. You are an arrogant and pathetic retard who cannot realize the fact that you are not funny. And while you try so you country falls apart thanks to your nigro president and your culture gets raped daily by mexican shit, you waste your time living in a shitty house in some random autistic village, eating shit tier transgenic food and shooting at random stuff with one of your plenty guns. And meanwhile your nation keeps getting populated by shit tier niggers and asian inmigrants. Is your nation improving? No. Is your nation what it used to be? obviously not. You just keep stocking guns in hope they give sense to your low, marginated life, living from past memories which won't return and kissing big jew shoes. And you don't realize, you waste your time shitposting on anime boards and spaming your stupid "muh freedom" jokes everywhere in the internetz because in some spot of your sick mind you think its funny. But it's not. It's all just a decoy for yourself, because you can't stand the inminent question: "Why was i born on the biggest shithole on earth?"

can you be my wife?

You posted this pic the other day.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86957041/#86960101

Got anything more current?

Lmao im sure u dont even know in which continent is my country.

GIRL GIRL GIRL GIRL GRILL GIRL GRILL GIRL

ok then timestamp

why are you attention whoring? you appeared in a similiar thread days ago.

You're a man that's confused. That's the truth. Accept it.

I have a boyfriend sry
Nice, i never had an original vagina so i dont have a reference. Anyways it feels nice.

Good, now fuck off degenerate.

pls respond

So much ahead of him, and you fucked it up OP

why u on pol and wats ur board other than lbqt

does your boyfriend know you were a man before? or is he a poor naive virgin that doesn't know better?

One step closer to killing yourself.

My bf didnt know im trans after i trold him after 5 months dating... He didnt believe me but he accepted it.

Hes not a virgin nerd... In spain people is not that close minded. Hes really hot