WTF America, do you have evil clowns?

People Are Being Warned About Scary Clowns Luring Kids Into The Woods
>“[Our children] mentioned, ‘Mama, there’s clowns out there in the woods and they’re trying to get us to come out there,’” one resident told BuzzFeed News.
>Donna and James Arnold, who are residents of the Fleetwood Manor apartment complex and have two sons, ages 10 and 13, told Buzzfeed News that their boys said, “‘There’s clowns out there in the woods and they’re trying to get us to come out there.’ Some had chains, some had knives, and some were holding out money, saying, ‘Come here, we’ve got candy for you,’ but they wouldn’t go.”
>The Greenville County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that they have received multiple calls about clowns. According to one report quoted on Fox News Carolina, residents saw, “a suspicious character, dressed in circus clown attire and white face paint, enticing kids to follow him/her into the woods.” Another woman reported that her son had “seen clowns in the woods whispering and making strange noises.” And then there’s the woman who claimed she saw a clown with a blinking nose under a streetlight at 2:30am: “She stated the suspect waved at her and she waved back while she made her way to her residence safely. The suspect did not approach her or harm her.”
Sources:
buzzfeed.com/davidmack/clowns-in-the-woods?utm_term=.rjYN20lzx#.cmOM2RJkb
wltx.com/mb/news/local/more-clowns-reported-reports-of-clowns-in-woods-in-south-carolina/311225430
scarymommy.com/clowns-lure-kids-into-woods/?utm_source=FB

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/357701-dumpster-clown-children-woods-south-carolina/
wyff4.com/news/Clowns-in-woods-try-to-lure-children-with-money-residents-say/41418260
buzzfeed.com/davidmack/clowns-in-the-woods?utm_term=.rjYN20lzx#.cmOM2RJkb
wltx.com/mb/news/local/more-clowns-reported-reports-of-clowns-in-woods-in-south-carolina/311225430
scarymommy.com/clowns-lure-kids-into-woods/?utm_source=FB
google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/reports-clowns-lure-kids-woods-south-carolina-prompt/story?id=41741691?client=safari
youtu.be/VBmCJEehYtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, it's a pretty common thing here for children to be kidnapped by clowns.
They come out of the woods at night.
So stay far away.

Just some good old fun..

Chances are it was a guy dressed in a clown suit and people freaked out like the pussies they are and thought the worse.

#notallclowns.

CLOWNY DAGGERS!

If a black man dressed in a clown suit with face painted white, is it racist?

>buzzfeed

stopped reading right there.

>look at thread name
>look at image
>skim down to sources
>>buzzfeed
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Germany has the Black Forest, Japan has the suicide woods, we have the Dark Carnival. What's the big deal?

I would instinctively kill everyone dressed in clown attire for good measure. These freaks creep me out.

Yes and if you get too close they'll whisper in your ears about miracles.

Around a clown, never turn around.

I was lured into the woods by a clown when I was 7 years old. It's just a normal part of growing up.

blacks being racist? Homey don't play that

>Clownphobia in 2016
disgusting

reeks of a viral marketing campaign.

They all float in the sewers

No this is real. I live in Greenville and it's been all over the local news.

>scarymommy.com
literally what

>BuzzFeed article
>10 thing you didn't know about magnets and how they work. These results will shock you!

Yeah, I once saw a clown lurking one of the cornfields around my house.

This almost sounds like some dudes are just fucking with these people for fun

I saw this story on the real news earlier so I think it's real

It's so funny how many clown stories I've heard, it's weird but its like the black eyed people stories. There are sure a lot of them. Maybe a bunch of bored people, maybe not though.

its viral marketing for the new IT

>I think local news is real
ok

Its viral marketing for pic related, dont fall for it goys

Another Greenville user here, heard that a couple of parents formed an armed posse and started firing shotguns randomly into the woods at some point

Fucking . magnets.

>Buzzfeed

You should have linked the RT article instead of Buzzfeed. rt.com/usa/357701-dumpster-clown-children-woods-south-carolina/

ALSO I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS JUST A MARKETING CAMPAIGN FOR THE NEW "PENNYWISE THE CLOWN" MOVIE COMING OUT SOON WHERE THE CLOWN IS SUPPOSED TO KILL KIDS.

There was another case a couple weeks back of a clown standing in the middle of the street at 1:00 AM not speaking to a single person, just standing there.

I'm convinced it's a marketing ploy.

>t. murdering clown

you won't get me bozo

thanks mate

Honestly I used to be terrified of clowns

Then I watched It about a billion times

Its a lot funnier when you realize its fucking Tim Curry

You just gave away your age.

wyff4.com/news/Clowns-in-woods-try-to-lure-children-with-money-residents-say/41418260

>The police report from Aug. 21...said no police reports were filed Aug. 20 because the callers were "uncooperative and would not leave their names."

yea, shits starting to look more and more like

creepy ass crackas going to cracker

>buzzfeed.com/davidmack/clowns-in-the-woods?utm_term=.rjYN20lzx#.cmOM2RJkb
>wltx.com/mb/news/local/more-clowns-reported-reports-of-clowns-in-woods-in-south-carolina/311225430
>scarymommy.com/clowns-lure-kids-into-woods/?utm_source=FB

I smell bullshit

>children don't have overactive imaginations
>children don't make stuff up for attention

Wow, Ageist

true

I thought my stoner neighbors were talking about pulling a gun on me when I was a kid just because they freaked me out everytime I passed their house

turns out they were pretty cool and let me hold their pet iguana

Yeah, clowns are bunch of assholes. I saw one lurking around my backyard the other day. I offered him some hospitality corn, but he panicked and jumped over the wall. I haven't seen him since. Who the fuck does that?

I thought every country had clowns who float

>blinking nose
u wot m8

>all these clownposters trying to convince us they aren't trying to eat our children

I'm on to you red nosed balloon fuckers

You see now why we need the high cap magazines? You dont clown around with clowns, son. Unless you want your colon turned into balloon trick.

Two possibilities

>Complete weirdos have been watching American horror stories and get off on the thought of murdering people in a clown suit

Or

>marketing tactic for new pennywise movie

Kinda leaning towards the second one. How would you go unnoticed in a fucking clown suit?

Stephen King's IT is my guilty pleasure, I've read the shit out of it.

wtf?

I'm #downwiththeclown now

At least those clowns are living in the woods urban clowns are the worst by far

There's an evil frog living in my toilet. I have to conk him in the head with a turd or he'll try to nip my sack.

FUCKING SCARY ASS EYES WIDE SHUT SHIT GOING ON OUT HERE !!!

shit's real out here, we have not only the cia and fbi, but numerous foreign intelligence agencies runnin a muck

I laughed at this

CLOWNY DAGGERS, Y'ALL!

People think Sup Forums is just a dumping ground for Drudge links?

Let me tell you in my day we never would have stood for this
In my day this board meant something

soo another classic from my childhood butchered by jewwood

can't wait!

Are they making a IT remake? That shit will never top the original. It will be filled with greenscreen shit

>turns out they were pretty cool and let me hold their pet iguana

is that a euphemism?
are you suppressing a childhood trauma?

Travelers Rest user here, we have heard some stuff in town here, also. What is happening

you're all a bunch of clowns

that part where lil Jenny gets gangbanged by the boys in the sewer

Stephen King is kinda fucked up

A clown lured me into the woods when I was a boy and tried to abduct me, but I was saved by survivalist pedophile who was out truffle hunting.

My mother grew up a block away from John Wayne Gacy's murder home so her brothers have a reason to fear clowns.

That Pennywise looks awful compared to Tim Curry's version
I dunno, maybe it'll work and I'm just being nostalgic.

>BuzzFeed News

stopped reading right there.

I want this to be a TV show so fucking bad.

This, only sensible answer

There's always that one sex scene so out of place and gratuitous I can smell the alcoholic breath through the pages.

Yeah that was weird, kind of understand why that never showed up in the TV show, along with the kid who touched dicks with Henry Bowers.

without looking at anyone posting in thread or the news articles themselves, probably publicity stunt for that "It" movie that's apparently being made

without tim curry

because they need to draw the crowds in somehow with any/all publicity.

Blacks can't be racist you republican paid shill

>“[Our children] mentioned, ‘Mama, there’s clowns out there in the woods and they’re trying to get us to come out there,’” one resident told BuzzFeed News.
>BuzzFeed News
>BuzzFeed
>News
This is that jenkum bullshit and razors in apples on Halloween tier fear mongering garbage.

Sharty Marty is the worst of them.

time for a good ol' fashioned Witch Hunt

BOZO WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE WAS ABOUT TO GET HIS LIFE TOGETHER AND JOIN THE CIRCUS AND SHIT

I thought Buzzfeed was dead

It's because of John Wayne Gacy.
He was a serial killer that dressed up like a clown and did parties for kids in the neighborhood. He later would kidnap them, rape them, kill them,and bury them in his backyard.
Look it up.

>not relevant sources

this is a fucking slide thread

Meh the Evil Clown thing is so cliche. If you're going to be a serial killer do it the old fashioned way, or if you want to be theatrical choose another profession that hasn't been done to death. Be an Insane Pizza Delivery Guy.

Jugallos

Viral marketing for the It remake.

We're not 13, we know who John Wayne fucking Gacy is.

>yfw buzzfeed will do more to damage kids than evil clowns could ever wish

speaking of witch hunts, they're making a sequel to Blair Witch Project

Goddamn Juggalos

>WTF America, do you have evil clowns?
It's pretty much an open secret at this point.

Hey don't 'homey' me!

Shit man, #ImWithHer, always will, and I'm doing it for free.

juggler detected, have you figured out how magnets work yet?

nice

In nc (704) and saw this on the local news as well. Shit is fucking creepy.

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/reports-clowns-lure-kids-woods-south-carolina-prompt/story?id=41741691?client=safari

That's fucked up.

youtu.be/VBmCJEehYtU

wtf is this?

paranoia

Caucasian men are evil user.

There was some guy doing scary clown gags in New Jersey a couple years ago and now its a IRL meme. Pretty funny.

John Wayne Gacy must have escaped.
Kek.

>That Pennywise looks awful compared to Tim Curry's version
Agreed, looks like an overly-forced "extra scary" version. Pennywise looked pretty much just like a regular clown besides his teeth, which is what made him terrifying.
>tfw IT traumatized me as a child when I watched it with a friend after school