Is the redpill even worth it?

I, after being redpilled for some time now, have realized that the redpill wasn't worth it.
The effects that come with taking the redpill are just too much to handle.
The side effects of the redpill that I have experienced are as follows.
>angry alot more
>can't stand liberals or PC anymore
>Racist influence (you all know it's true)
>Get depressed alot more often (inb4 muh depression isn't real)
>Anti-Semitic influence (this is most likely just a Sup Forums thing)
>afraid to express new opinions to friends over fear of losing them as friends
>Start to realise the end of everything we know and love is alot closer than we first thought
>Absolutely despise Muslims and refugees (they are fucking everywhere at this point)
>can't stand seeing interracial relationships
>can now clearly see the media propaganda which also brings anger and frustration when you know they tell complete lies and bullshit in front of millions and they eat it up like blind idiots
>Social life gets fucked completely
Those were the side effects of the redpill that I've experienced.
But what about the benefits of the redpill?
Here are the benefits that I've gained from being redpilled.
>Don't fall for media's bullshit lies anymore
>Realising the true enemy (Globalists, politcal elites, etc...)
That's honestly all i can think of when it comes to the benefits of the redpill. Bottom line? The redpill just isn't worth it and you will probably be stuck redpilled for the rest of your life.
>You will never actually manage to leave Sup Forums for good
Also.
Tell stories about how the redpill has affected your life and if you like being redpilled or not.

Nigger

What part of "why didn't I take the blue pill?" are you still not getting?

I actually hated Muslims before I even knew this place existed

Then you managed to not fall for jew media propaganda even without the redpill bravo, bravo...

Bump I ain't letting this die yet

user, the red pill was not easy to swallow, but once I did it was all UP HILL from there.

Seriously.

Life finally made sense.

As a little kid I always felt SOMETHING was wrong with the bullshit they fed us in school.

I always questioned them, and they would say "Don't. We are right. That's the bottom line."

Now, yes, the further you go down the rabbit hole (Especially when you realize that Satan is real and that all the top Elite pray for riches and power to him) then it does tend to give you a negative view point of life.

But you know what gives me strenght?

To walk outside, either when I go to work, or go to the gym, or even when I just walk around the block.....

I see everyone else going about their lives.....

Oblivious.

Ignorant.

They don't know what is coming.

They don't know the suffering, the chaos, the pain.

We do.

Thus we are a million steps ahead. We are blessed with knowledge. We can prepare for the collapse, the end.

So that always brings me back.

Thank you user that was inspiring desu

Fucking bump I'm not letting this die so early.

Bump

Well kind of. I used to think that the "Jews being evil" was Muslim propaganda and that it was really the Muslim elite who were subverting everything so the Muslims could outbreed us and take us over

Bumpity bumpity jew

What made you believe that user?

Fucking bump not letting this thread goddamn die yet

No problem bud.

Well I saw that many money trails to our government and schools ended at the rich Muslims like Sauds etc especially leftist ideology was funded. I also saw that Muslims were beginning to fuck us over due to the same leftist policies. After that and reading the Koran (figuring out Islams sole purpose to be world domination) I put them together

But you haven't swallowed the red pill. The ultimate realization is that nobody gives a shit about your faggot feelings, fag, including me.

I never actually read the Koran does it actually openly say to kill infidels and behead Christians and shit like that?
Because if it does then the masses have been brainwashed about Islam alot more worse than I thought...

It does

It's basically one plan for total world domination disguised as a religion

rekt. i've been red pilled and i still have a solid squad of high school friends. the rage i understand, but try to enjoy the little things in life like food,games,music and movies from time to time, also try to work out once in awhile.

in reality most muslims are blue pilled about their own faith, but factually it stands as a totalitarian ideology of conquest and social justice rolled into one

this smells like disinfo

When we bring back death squads back you know we will easily find you right op?

Imperialistic fascism the guide in the disguise of religion. How to be a warlord 1:1.

The nastier parts in the bible are overuled by the new testament while the nastiest parts of the quran are absolutely non refutable.

Living on your feet is the only way son
Either way you will be insignificant to history most likely but at least you will know your enemies and be free unlike most of the nameless shifting acts that are normies

just remember user there is no going back even my temporary blue pill known as alcohol is starting to not work now whenever i get drunk i watch hitler speeches and cry like a bitch

what you're supposed to get out of it is
don't waste your time doing normie shit and falling for the bs

save and spend you money wisely
and use that time for important things to self improve yourself

sure..i agree with all you mentioned about being red pilled but in the end i see it as

redpill = time saver
bluepill = time waster

if you just want to go through life one party after the next and wake up old and shitty one day, take your blue pill and eat your steak

i am happy where i am, continue on the path to ubermensch

lmao

Inspiring? It was the stupidest post in the thread so far.

the red pill is a miserable existense and you will grow unhappier the more time you spend on Sup Forums. i think this is why most people are bleeding heart liberals these days because it's easier to just say fuck it, we're all the same on the inside.

My life is pain and suffering; my final desire is global extermination of The Jewish Race.

It depends, Sup Forums "redpill" is just a bitter bluepill
It's a placebo made of salt.

All you're doing is making life shittier for yourself and everyone around you for no reason whatsoever

You greentext like a Sup Forums shitter, fuck off back to where you came from. There's no such thing as a redpill, it's called common sense and different political beliefs. You're just a socially retarded dumbass who blames his ineptitudes on the "redpill".

Don't you have an alt-right podcast to listen to right now?

Fuck, this explains myself.

I'm grateful for the redpill. But it is a heavy burden on my soul.

i have feared whites becoming a minority and hated feminism since i was like 7

pretty much what this guy said

I like being red-pilled as it has given me a greater understanding of events and the world in general.

I think you are just weak minded and let the opinions of people on a turkish photoshop forum sway you too easily, rather than coming to your own conclusion based off evidence.

Remember to take everything on here with a grain of salt baka

And most importantly, now that you have taken the red pill you will be mentally (and perhaps physically) prepared for the Great Habbening. Would you rather know absolutely nothing of an incoming danger and get caught off-guard?

>>You will never actually manage to leave Sup Forums for good

Fucking this. I've tried. I have been on Sup Forums literally since the day it was created. I remember Moot putting a "Hey check out our new board" ad at the top of the post, clicking it, and immediately seeing a picture of a swastika. I've been hooked ever since. After the Trayvon Martin trial, and the resultant lulz, I knew I'd never leave. The longest I've gone in the past 4-5 years has been a single month.

>Remember - You're here for good.

>p.s. - this place rots your soul

2ndpbp

That's surface-level refill. Try this:
>many Hollywood executives and high-ranking politicians engage in human trafficking, often with children
>globalists destabilize countries so they can profit off of shorting their currencies
>Wall Street funded the Bolshevik Revolution
>Israel created ISIS to destroy the Assad regime, and AIPAC lobbied to give them weapons using American taxpayer dollars

>>You're here for good