What happened to this guy? i remember him being in season one but where did he go?

what happened to this guy? i remember him being in season one but where did he go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbWfdCpuaX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga

he ded

>was absolutely based
>Martin sent him off while he was still awesome

I miss old Martin.

Gods,

>don't shed a tear for me nigga I ain't happy here
Was this best final like of any character in the show?

>such a drunkard that he is complicit in his own assassination
not that based

Probably wherever whores go.

THE HOAAAAAAAAARR IS PREGNANT

CAREFUL NOW NED

that's not the line pleb

MY SON, WHORE HIM NED

started watching got recently and my favorite characters so far are the hound, the imp and his sellsword
kinda liked snow for a bit but my interest dropped after he "joined" the wildlings and fell in love with the ginger slut, hope he dies

please stop meming bobby like that

don't worry, he does die

Jon was like good back then. YOU JUST KNEW that no matter what happens he will survives because he is destined to win. Chaos is a ladder and all that.

don't you worry you'll get spoiled in got threads? Unless you don't care enough of course.

at least it was characteristic and didn't feel forced

kinda hard avoiding spoilers for a 7 seasons show, though i am kinda surprised that 70% of the got memes comes from the first two seasons
i did get spoiled on the whole wedding assassination with Robb but i was still chocked that it happened so casually

look up videos of normies reacting to the Red Wedding on cameras set up by bookfags. Bookfags laughing their ass off at the normies' distress, pretty hilarious.

HE GOT FAT

youtube.com/watch?v=tbWfdCpuaX4

t. normie

nope. I read the books between season 1 and 2. Ned's death is what decided me.