Sup Forums approved movies

Can we get one of these going? Book (or novella, to be precise) was superior, but I dug it.

In case anyone cares, it's in the same collection as 'The Body' and 'Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption' (the former was the basis for Stand by Me, and the latter should be obvious).

Different Seasons if anyone cares.

Although they irritated me at first, I've found some really good rrecommendations in these threads. Waco: The Rules of Engagement was an incredibly disturbing and eye-opening example. Give me your best,Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KteHTwrOBtc
youtube.com/watch?v=oDq9fL--Avw
gameofbay.org/torrent/11776037/The_Act_of_Killing_2012_1080p_BluRay_x264_AAC_-_Ozlem
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3fvf32_tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I enjoyed this as well, but yet also thought the movie subdued the antisemitism so prevalent in the book.

To be honest, that was troubling to me as well. I get that they wanted to downplay the violence, but the film came on as sensationalistic anyway, so why eviscerate the most resonant theme as the source material?

Dissapointing to say the least.

Fucking JIDF faggots. It's a movie thread. Go sleep in an oven, you kikes.

Oh, great. I guess the stormfags are home from school.

Abandon thread, I guess.

Dude, I get it. Everyone who disagrees with you is a 'stormfag'. Do you really think ad-hom attacls do anything to pull people to your side?

If you think people are that stupid, you should go back to Facebook. Might be a little more on your speed Schlomo; people here aren't trolled quite that easily, kike.

>87183951

>white people with token ape go to Africa
>Sinister stories about murderous animal killing scores of people
>Turns out the killer was a black guy
>crocodile dindu nuffin

How the fuck did this movie even get made?

Hey, you guys?
You guys in your basements?
Can you alt-right guys tell me of any Soviet propaganda that saw through Soviet propaganda? No? How about Nazi propaganda that saw through Nazi propaganda? No? How about North Korean propaganda that saw through North Korean propaganda? No?
How about a red-pilled Hollywood movie?
You guys?

That's fucking nightmare fuel famalam

David Cole was perhaps the most egregious race traitors I have ever had the displeasure to watch.

I don't particularly care for Jews, but to only stop slandering (((your))) people's horrendous history of suffering discrimination and because of an empty threat from Irv Rubin is pathetic. I work with him at Takimag; the guy's a fake and completely unreliable. Why the fuck would I watch a movie about that guy's life? The sooner the cirrhosis shuts his antisemitic mouth, the better.

Also, here for OP's topic (whoever the fuck that kike is).

Is there a reason you're samefagging an entire conversation? Am I missing the joke?

Well, there is an alternative to looking at things...

Also, where are the recommendations? Thought this was a rec thread.

I've heard The Act of Killing is good; can anyone confir

He's an asshole. Just keep letting him make a fool out of himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=KteHTwrOBtc

Come and See.

The Act of Killing is good, pretty surreal stuff. Director's Cut is where it's at, as usual.

The subjects of the film were killing commies back in the day so the premise might have been meant to drum up some sympathy over that, but otherwise there isn't any editorializing and it's definitely worth a watch either way. It's easy enough to torrent.

Links? AoK I could only finda non-subtitled version, and the other I can't find at all.

Is there a prehensive doc about Ruby Ridge?

Also, just watched a documentary called Ghosts of Abu Grahib. Fucking excellent. It's on HBO Now if anyone give a shit.

Turn on closed captioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDq9fL--Avw

Just a quick search, but I found this. Can't vouch for the quality, but it should have subs.

gameofbay.org/torrent/11776037/The_Act_of_Killing_2012_1080p_BluRay_x264_AAC_-_Ozlem

Actually I think this one has been dubbed over in a different language (or its out of sync), but its still watchable.

Why the fuck does everyone have the same ID in this thread? Mods trolling?

I thought it was just OP being a faggot, but I just got the same ID as him. That has to be astronomical odds, right?

Brb, going to buy powerballs i guess.

Fuck yes. Thank you my friend. Been waiting a long time to see this.

I'll stop samefagging now, but this is the exact reason I did it. If anyone cares and doesn't mind getting incredibly pissed off to the point of Earl Turner, give this a watch.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3fvf32_tA

Pretty much a precursor to the future of a non-submissive populace. Fun fact: Steve Schiff, the republican congressman from New Mexico who repeatedly grilled the ATF and was repeatedly admonished by his colleagues died unexpectedly a few short years after this movie. Really makes you somewhat quizzical in an offhand, who gives a fuck kind of way.

I hope someone out there watches this. When I saw it 10-15 years ago it shattered just about every conception I had concerning our government and our rights.

Thanks again, . Starting it now.

What a dumb samefag lmao

what the fuck dude

That got made into a movie? Is there any King book that hasn't been filmed yet?

Go get some rest. All the ID's look different.