We'll pay for this wall

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not including the Willamette Valley in Oregon and East Washington

Honestly if we gave Mexico that land it'd collapse in three weeks and we could take it all back no problemo.

What's the point in giving a shithole more land?

>Be mexican
>tending to your farm in Texas
>Americans start showing up and not assimilating to the culture or speaking the language
>said gringos chimp out and steal land from the rightful government
>150 years later Americans will blame your descendants for still speaking Spanish

>we'll
>flag

>>be Canadian
>>fucking Canadian my life sucks kills self

shut up leaf

Seriously. Mexico can hardly maintain the land it currently possesses. Giving it more land would only allow more cartel expansion and control and further eliminate the possibility of a stable and secure nation. Spics are fucking shit up and will continue to fuck shit up as long as they are allowed to do so.

Why would anyone want California?

Well what about the Spics in New Mexico? They at least speak the normal language. At least they try to assimilate to a degree. What's your excuse, Paco?

Do you realize there are plenty of mexicans in Texas because a bunch of their ancestors fought alongside the murrifats? That is also why Texas was a solid Red state before Chump started fucking up with the electoral map.

I don't understand. Why would we want part of Mexico?

>>Be mexican
>>tending to your farm in Texas

Haha, leafs are so fucking clueless and stupid.

you lost the war. get over it.

That isnt even what happened historically. Youre just taking the end result and making up bullshit

Disneyland and Gold

I want that

America would be literal 3rd world GDP production tier without Texas and California.

In the treaty I'm sure you already paid us war reparations. So yes you paid us for our generous stewardship of the land so your people can escape to it when need be.

>Be Mexican
>cowering in your mud hut while Indian tribes rape and scalp your daughter in the village commons and steal all your horses
>Mexican army all taking siestas, no fucks given
>Murkans show up and kill all the injuns
>Mexicans kill a fort load of Murkans
>Murkans kill a fuck load of Mexicans
>Murkans tell Mexicans they're Murkans now
>Mexico still shit.

You are retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP

Why would you want any of fucking Kansas amigo? And if you're going to take Colorado please take all of it. Enjoy all the dudeweedlmaos .

I'm mesmerized by this weird fucking gif. Where does it originate from?