ITT: We pretend to be CTR shills

ITT: We pretend to be CTR shills

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/13474521/1/why-baby-boomers-are-not-retiring.html
time.com/money/4287851/retirement-reality-boomers/
aarp.org/work/retirement-planning/info-2014/boomer-retirement-little-savings-means-working.html
fool.com/retirement/general/2016/05/15/baby-boomers-retirement-woes-summed-up-in-5-statis.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28
youtube.com/watch?v=qrtWQR-Xak4
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-06/chicago-fed-finds-80-000-jobs-enough-to-steady-u-s-unemployment
thejobgap.org/job-gap-2015-low-wage-nation/2015-low-wage-nation-national-findings/
bls.gov/spotlight/2008/older_workers/
ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v72n1/v72n1p59.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-13/-i-ll-never-retire-americans-break-record-for-working-past-65
mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/business/economy/recovery-has-created-far-more-low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/05/11/just-how-good-or-bad-are-all-the-jobs-added-to-the-economy-since-the-recession/
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drumph

im tired of winning

Wowee zowee my gender binary acquaintances! I sure can't wibbity-wait for Hillary Hillary Bo Billary Banana-fana-fo-Fillary Me My Mo Millary to take the oval office! This country needs to genocide all those pesky-wesky whiteys and only Chill McPillary Hillary can do that! Boo drumpf waht a racism

>PT employment

What the fuck did you just fucking report about me, you little Trump supporter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the DNC, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret assassinations of those who oppose me, and I have over 3000 deleted emails. I am trained in warfare against gorillas (specifically Harambe) and I’m the top candidate amongst my senpai, the hip young voters. You are nothing to me but just another whistleblower. I will shoot you twice in the back of the head with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of government agents and Chinese ambassadors across the Clinton Foundation and your IP is being traced right now so you better Pokemon Go to the polls, maggot. The polls that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Donald’s campaign. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can have men anywhere, anytime, and I can have you killed in over seven hundred ways, and that’s without making it look like an accident. Not only am I extensively trained in deleting emails, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Saudi military and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what Benghazi rage your little “clever” article was about to bring upon you, maybe you would have listened to me. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you silly goose. I will have seizures all over you and you will be severely annoyed. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ayyy holup

I compared the latest entry to an entry 15 years ago. If you really want a specific answer for the yearly average, take a look at the 12 month moving average chart. It looks to be somewhere between 3 and 2 percent higher for that yearly average, but 2 is the conservative number. Again, I specifically called out the difference between 15 years ago and now. If you have a counter source then please provide it. FYI, GALLUP has unemployment even higher.

And if you want to call out the economy wreckers, look at the Glass Spiegel repeal and see who was in control of the presidency then.

Additionally, your boomer articles are 3 years old. Look up anything on retirement and you'll see that boomers are working for longer because they don't have pensions and have no savings.

thestreet.com/story/13474521/1/why-baby-boomers-are-not-retiring.html
time.com/money/4287851/retirement-reality-boomers/
aarp.org/work/retirement-planning/info-2014/boomer-retirement-little-savings-means-working.html
fool.com/retirement/general/2016/05/15/baby-boomers-retirement-woes-summed-up-in-5-statis.aspx

Hail the Aryan Empresss

wew lad

The US needs 80,000 jobs a month to keep up with population growth. Even less now.

The US creates 150-200,000 jobs per month.

Right wing retards think it's a conspiracy that the unemployment rate goes down under Obama.

ALL MEASURES FROM U3 TO U6 PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA.

And here is where you get absolutely destroyed.

You continue to refuse to acknowledge that Trump is mentally ill.

Will you admit trump is mentally unfit for office and also that he takes advantage of right wing retards across the land?

/argument

right here

There's no such thing as CTR shills it's a pathetic smear campaign paid for by gene wiilders estate.

No. I don't allow my mind to be swayed to retarded territory. Even in jest or irony.

I am a free man because I know how fucking angry it makes you. Look upon that which you cannot control!

NORMIES!!!

WHAT SAY YOU NOW?!!

The fact that she made this shekel clinging position on instinct of being attacked is hilarious.

>pretend
r-right

Pretend
Yeah

Pretend

>U3-U6 rates plummeting under Obama
That's not an impressive feat considering we had a high of over 17% U6 unemployment. If you really want to talk about impressive feats, let's look up how much the national deficit increased under Obongo.

I like how you're not talking about boomers any more, you cuck.

>That's not an impressive feat considering we had a high of over 17% U6 unemployment

Yeah Republicans crash the economy and Democrats fix it.

Elect Trump and he'll set a new all time high U6 record.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

Just like in the last thread, you continue to ignore Trump's mental illness.

>I like how you're not talking about boomers any more, you cuck.

Yeah you're legit retarded.

>ITT: We pretend to be CTR shills

God damn, Hillary is just fucking awful. She's a criminal. She's losing in the polls, Trump's going to win.

>and Democrats fix it

Oh? Good.

LOL DRUMPF BTFO LAMO

>2013 articles
Get some more recent sources, retard-kun
The housing market crash was caused by the repealing of the Glass Steagalll Act, which was signed under Clinton. This allowed mega-mergers to happen and for banks to engage in risky investment, which ultimately led to a major economic crisis. Old Bill even signed NAFTA into effect.

articles
>Get some more recent sources, retard-kun

You obviously don't know how to read.

Payroll gains averaging 80,000 a month will be enough to keep the U.S. jobless rate steady over the next couple of years as aging baby boomers retire and population growth slows, according to research by economists at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
Those demographic trends will probably continue, pushing the figure down to about 35,000 jobs a month in the second half of this decade, the report said.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-06/chicago-fed-finds-80-000-jobs-enough-to-steady-u-s-unemployment

You're getting absolutely BTFO by me.

You continue to ignore this but most importantly you continue to ignore the fact that Trump is mentally retarded.

HERE'S THE TRUTH.

THE OBAMA ECONOMY IS THRIVING AND YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE TRIGGERED BECAUSE YOU HATE IT THAT AMERICA IS DOING WELL UNDER A BLACK PRESIDENT.

Imagine being Huma as Hillary goes down on you, having to be like “damn, Habibi, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your political prowess and stroke-victim face. I love sex with you, both Huma and the real me.” when all she wants is to go back in time to marry Mohammed (pbuh) as his 9 year old bride. Like seriously imagine Huma’s POV, pretending to enjoy Hillary's wet slobber, the mood lighting barely concealing her crazy eyes and mustache, and just lie there, dreadful minute after minute, as she spells out her favorite Alphabet Agencies with her tongue, CIA, NSA, FB-- Ouch! You wince as she scrapes her dentures across your clit, but you fake some loud moans to cover it up. Not only having to tolerate her oral skills (no wonder Bill went rogue) and her monstrous fucking visage lapping sloppily between your thighs, but her haughty attitude as everyone in public tells her she’s STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MRS. CLINTON LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? they’re not the ones who sees her this close without her clown make-up to cover up her "au naturel" beauty. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wannabe models from Weiner’s Instagram DMs your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the Bedouin tents in the future Islamic State (INSHALLAH). You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and you swear you can taste the fishy scent from her loose crusty vag as she winks at you to switch places, smugly assured that she gave you multiple orgasms, and you’re getting paid for the opportunity to eat the “Royal (what she calls herself)” pussy of the 1st Female President of the United States, the pussy she let marinade in her diaper shit all day. And then she tells you "faster, don't stop," and you know you could kill all your Muslim Brotherhood handlers before CIA could put you down, but you swallow and endure, because you’re fucking Huma. You’re not going to lose your spy career and alimony over this. Just bear it. Bury your tongue and bear it.

From the same article

"Above-trend job growth would be needed to close the current employment gap, the researchers found."

“Payroll employment was about 6 million jobs, or about 4 percent below trend in 2012,” the essay states, based on researchers’ baseline estimate. “Closing this gap by 2016, for instance, would require payroll employment growth of about 195,000 per month on average over the next four years.”

Boomers are not fully retiring at the rates that were projected 3 years ago. More retirement age members are staying in the labor force and working longer. This is a fact.

>More retirement age members are staying in the labor force and working longer. This is a fact.

Why do you continue lying?

It's so easy for me to completely destroy you.

I've addressed your points and destroyed you.

I'm continuing until you acknowledge my point that Trump is mentally ill and should never be president.

You continue ignoring this because you know I'm right.

DO YOU ADMIT THAT TRUMP AND ALL RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE AUTISTIC FOR CLAIMING ABSURDLY HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT RATES?

Admit it.

And the reason low education workers are getting hired is because the largest growth industry is the Service Industry, which is one of the lowest paying industries.

thejobgap.org/job-gap-2015-low-wage-nation/2015-low-wage-nation-national-findings/

>“Payroll employment was about 6 million jobs, or about 4 percent below trend in 2012,” the essay states, based on researchers’ baseline estimate. “Closing this gap by 2016, for instance, would require payroll employment growth of about 195,000 per month on average over the next four years.”

So you admit that Obama ended the Great Republican Recession.

WOW! GOD BLESS OBAMA!

60% of new jobs created are paying over $25 per hour.

THERE ARE TONS OF AMAZING JOBS OUT THERE.

The problem for unemployed right wing retards like you is that you don't have the skills or the education to attain those jobs.

You've been completely destroyed by me.

You are obviously DODGING THE FACT THAT TRUMP IS MENTALLY ILL.

>government job eligible
>"educated"

Once again you prove you're a right wing retard by not knowing that service jobs are the best paying jobs.

Doesn't realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, are all service jobs.

Crash Team Racing is OBJECTIVELY BETTER than Mario Kart.

Prove me wrong FAGGOTS.

Its finish, how can you support a loser?

Check my polls, check my rigged machines, why do you still believe he has a chance?

>They paid me per reply, please do it. :(

From the it's to 2007
bls.gov/spotlight/2008/older_workers/
ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v72n1/v72n1p59.html

An article with relevant statistics and surveys. The number of elderly workers has been increasing since 2000.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-13/-i-ll-never-retire-americans-break-record-for-working-past-65

Can't destroy facts, retard-kun.

Since 2014, you say? I suppose we can just the average of the other 6 years then. Oh wait.

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/business/economy/recovery-has-created-far-more-low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html

Not according to the average weekly wages for the food service industry. It's 338 for average weekly wages, per this reference:
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/05/11/just-how-good-or-bad-are-all-the-jobs-added-to-the-economy-since-the-recession/

Your narrative is falling apart, retard-kun.

You keep jumping from topic to topic because you're getting destroyed every time.

I would remind you that in the last thread you claimed that babies need jobs.

>Even if you include the 14 million number, there's been a population increase of 20 million leading to a jobs gap of-you guessed it-14 million.

>

Your own chart shows that over 80% are retired.

How does this somehow disprove that 10,000 boomers are retiring everyday?

DO you even know what you're arguing anymore? You obviously don't. You're getting destroyed by me left and right.

You refuse to address Trump's mental illness.

You know why? Because you're a fucking coward.

LOL your narrative has been destroyed. You literally don't even have an argument. You jump from topic to topic and get destroyed at every turn.

You're just trying to come up with excuses for why you're an unemployed, unskilled, uneducated right wing retard.

You refuse to address Trump's mental illness.

You know why? Because you're a fucking coward.

It's funny you right wing retards praise Trump for hiring foreign workers over Americans and then complain about wages. Do you see how full of shit you are?

youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

>rising since 1980s
>thx obama

You're destroying yourself.

from yesterday

Trump says wages are too high.