What are some good political youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHL59gEeRX4
youtube.com/watch?v=4dnEqjyy61k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/csmirrormirror/
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
youtube.com/watch?v=5fcqXjdyIN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does steven crowder piss anyone else off?

he acts like the republican party is this almighty shit and trump isnt trustworthy

literally the definition of a cuckservative

Golden One is iron pill incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=aHL59gEeRX4

Crowder is a total cuckservative stuck in his fruity ivory tower.

I watched him before he thought Trump was a thing, when he ignored Trump. He's definitely a cuckservative.

Ramzpaul

Yeah anons u r rite America needs the proven leadership of Hillary Clinton this November! Let's get out the vote and show those cucks and say I'M WITH HER

The Young Turks is factual.

yea i tried watching him but I just didn't enjoy it. Also these people who say Trump is untrustworthy it seems like a waste of of time to focus on. there are much bigger issues. plus a vote against Trump is just a sure vote towards the establishment.

i dont get what he thinks hes doing by not supporting trump, who the fuck does he want in office

ron paul liberty report

is this a bot? post doesnt relate to this thread

Paul Joseph Watson
Steben Bolyneux
Black Pigeon
Milo

you wish, faggot

black pigeon speaks

stefan molyneux

watch debates Nigel Farage has been in, very redpilling about the nature of liberal "arguments"

exactly. probably johnson. that dude is just another establishment puppet.

Anthony Brian Logan is a black Trump supporter and his content is quite enjoyable,
youtube.com/watch?v=4dnEqjyy61k

memes aside I don't mind Sargon

I feel like Paul Joseph Watson is very underrated when it comes to these threads. Is there a reason? I love his videos.

is stefan a good youtuber? i havent watched him but i heards hes very odd and cult like. not that i can trust what people say bout him but ive stayed away because of that.maybe i should give him a chance.

Computing Forever
On the offensive
>anyone saying milo is under 18, retarded and gay

I caught him lying once. No one bothered with my criticism.

Shills harder for Israel than ben shapiro and milo

He's kinda like Alex Jones. Everyone already knows him. Also, Blaire White and Naked Ape are good.

But muh roadz?! Libertarian reeeeeeeee. Trump! cuck cuck MAGA!

Styxhexenhammer

Just go and watch. The dude is on another level sometimes.

Upbote

See this for a PJW critique.

yea milo reminds me of someone whos just idk just a typical internet dude who some how got a platform. hes like a troll n thats alright i guess but i dont actually learn anything new or interesting from him. just the same old feminism is cancer n shit like that.

None.

alex jones is laughable i would listen but his voice is shot to hell

not so young turks bring it on a daily basis

i like webster tarpley podcast on itunes, he is actually eddicated

i love naked ape but i thought it was kind of weird when he got so into that doxing aiu and amazing atheist stuff.

For consistently good videos, Styx and black pigeon. Sargon and Kraut are almost there, or were.

Anyone else know that comfy feel when putting Alex Jones youtube videos on a big screen TV instead of the main stream establishment globalist media news channels?

My kids are going to be fucking weird when they go to school.

its so annoying seeing someone critiquing a youtuber you like. but you gotta do it. i feel like i cant trust anyone really. but then again i always remind myself that you can disagree with certain points of someone but still enjoy certain things they bring to the table.

i only subscribe in case hes covering something i havent heard about. but sometimes he makes me cringe. like in his latest video he said something alone the lines of being racist is the dumbest thing you could be or something like that.

yes i feel soo comfy. he makes so many vids a day. got to get my daily dose of reality.

I know the feel bro, before bed I tea up some Jonesy to tell me a bedtime story before I sleep every night

>you wish, faggot
HAHA! You're an idiot if you actually like any of those people you listed. They are all racist who think they are better than others because of their white male privilege. You dolts will see the truth when Hillary Clinton becomes our next president.

What the shit.
Link to this?

I wish I counld say this was CTR.
But I'm pretty sure even CTR wouldn't be this incompetent.

WHITE MALE!

Red Ice. Derb. Voice Of Reason, especially Matt Johnson and Dietrich & Michko. Dr William Luther Pierce. Bill Cooper.

well what else could a shill say? theres nothing better they could say really.

Steven Crowder can be insufferable at times, but he's often useful when communicating with normies on faceburg. He does thorough rebuttals to a lot of leftist myths and can be funny at times.

Unfortunately, he's guilty of the same ways of thinking he criticizes the left for and I can't help but cringe at times. Just stick to his 3-5 minute videos on youtube and you should be fine.

The problem with Black Pigeon is that even when he acknowledges factual rebuttals in the comments, he doesn't make corrections in the video or the lowbar.

He's good, but his videos are long .

His sources videos are the best, jit crops reference all the sources so you don't get duped.

He contradicts himself at times.

Mister Metakour

Jim baby we love you

Webster Tarpley, is a retarded Hillary supporter.

He's fucking dumber than Alex.

Here are all my answers
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/csmirrormirror/

Also check out Andy Greatstory (mostly compilations of TRS shows, Red Ice, WL Peice and Commander Rockewell).

Jason Unruhue is a commie revisionist but makes good points sometimes.

Saux?

What if black holes are aliens trying to go faster than the speed of light?

PJW is anti israel you fucking tard

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

youtube.com/watch?v=5fcqXjdyIN0

Your a sick piece of shit.
Listen to the youtube link.

why doesnt he spam us with videos? why does he switch accounts? jim please

You're*

>factual
They used to be objective, but as soon as the election began, they went so far up their asses they can never see daylight again. Especially Cenk. He's such a full-of-shit moron that he thinks talking louder means you're correct.

lol i love this. he does always interrupts guests fuck.

Leafyishere

Pewdiepie

Hillary Clinton is a tapeworm in a costume from the ninth dimension

Pale Hominid
American Renaissance
Alt-Right Andy posts podcasts on YouTube you'll find great stuff there like The Daily Shoah Fash the Nation David duke show

i love dis

>Paul Joseph Watson
>Steben Bolyneux
yes, very based

stop