Whats Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

Whats Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5aAhGGY6Dec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white trash

I'd love to know what it is for starters.

Phosphorus

What were blacks like before rap music?

The beginning of the end for the West

one of the civil right sit ins

Its literally pic related

Cuck whites fighting for niggers

>dumping shit on people

There's really no need to assault people. If they are sitting in then it's trespassing, let the police forcibly remove them.

Assaulting them just makes you white trash.

they should have been shot not have food poured on them.

If that white dude sitting down on the left had any idea how bad things would get post-desegregation then he'd most likely get up and start pouring shit on them too.

explain to me how you are different from a nigger

>makes you white trash
That soft minded thinking is why niggers are destroying everything, cucks like you caused this.

>White people were never antagonistic dicks to others!!!
Yes we were your greatx10 grandfather would probably punch you in the face for telling him hitting people is wrong you little pussy.

Youre kind of retarded. Its not about being a pussy and nice, fuck sakes its the 21st century we arent a bunch of animals. You might not realize it but I bet you would find your place in a ghetto negro area, you would be surprised.

nothing wrong with white trash
white people shitting all over white trash for the last 60 years part of the reason for white genocide I think.
can't have your high class without a low class.

Comparing white trash to ghetto negros shows you have no clue how ghetto negros act you sheltered faggot. Thats a nigger user its a subhuman ape it should be treated like trash because its worthless stop feeling sorry for these psychopathic humans you fucking cuck.

are low class can learn to behave, keep improving

at least they arent killing though, prob would have happened in 1000ce

im comparing you to ghetto negros, youre proving my point

i'm white? if you love niggers so much why don't you such a bbc cuck.

White trash for sure, but that doesn't change the unconstitutionality of the civil rights act or the fact that the 14th ammendment should be reppealed.

White trash would just bant you, ghetto niggers would beat you or kill you big difference.

Blacks are psychopaths they have no empathy so stop feeling sorry for them they use that as a way to get cucks like you into giving them benefits then laugh as they kill innocent white people and constantly make you feel sorry for them.

wtf
*our

you cant explain. refer to the third sentence i dont feel sorry for people who behave like savages. it shouldnt matter as long as the person can act as the best as they humanly can. I get your hate, but your point is failing if you are acting exactly how you describe them

>it shouldnt matter as long as the person can act as the best as they humanly can
They cant stop acting like savages fool and again blacks have no empathy STOP FEELING SORRY FOR THEM.

Again shelter boy plz take a stroll in Englewood and see if your precious niggers are comparable to trailer trash in Appaclachia.

how's life in the trailer court, shifty?

And sometimes they were. Do you know what happened after that? The tide of public opinion turned againt the South, and the blacks won their rights.

there are more black people than just poor ghettos, you need to realize this. Youve looked at poor black societies and Sup Forums threads too long. Good black people do exist, as with other races. You are being ignorant, and it wont help society in the future.

You know what happened after THAT?

Yeah. Same old shit.

"The Butler" scene

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5aAhGGY6Dec

bamp orignin