Does Sup Forums like Scrubs?

Does Sup Forums like Scrubs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3c49bEejuAo
youtube.com/watch?v=G9NS-Qd0WdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Vs56YGdUM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanted to like it as everyone else seemed to be "roflcoptering" about it, I just didn't find it all that funny.

It was mildly amusing when I was like 14 and had watched every episode of Seinfeld 20 times each.

First 6 seasons were great.

Dr. Cox is the best character. Prove me wrong, protip: you cant

This

When I got home from school it was Malcolm in the Middle at 3 on My Network TV followed by Scrubs at 4 and then Seinfeld on TBS

Christ I wasted so much time in high school. I should have been learning an instrument or doing my homework but instead I was jerking off to sitcoms until my parents got home

Don't remind me user

Just did.

>tfw you will never marry Molly or have a kid with Kim

JD had good taste

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydram cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

>it's a light hearted premise gets tragic in the last 2 minutes episode

Janitor was the best

You just like him because its easy for you two to relate to a loser surrounded by successful people.

Thats why were all here, posting on this urine soaked hellhole

Oh no, my childhood!

This.

Scrubs is the Rick & Morty of the 00's

>implying scrubs didn't have great life lessons
youtu.be/3c49bEejuAo

youtube.com/watch?v=G9NS-Qd0WdQ
Underrated feels scene

Scrubs had some amazing episodes

>haphazardly cobbled together truisms from other sitcoms not even jesus would preach
>good

>le bitter oversimplification of this one show I don't likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=-Vs56YGdUM0
Based Janitor

Fuck your jesus

Turk was a cool guy

Haven't watched the whole thing but it's alright. The dramatic episodes were better than everything else.

This show made me gay.