Today some German left wing group screamed at Poles in one of the Polish cities to accept refugees

Today some German left wing group screamed at Poles in one of the Polish cities to accept refugees.

Retards we dont speak German

>youtu.be/ZWYJn5BxkhE

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wnet/secrets/japanese-supersub-preview-this-episode/546/
militaryhistory.about.com/od/worldwariiwarships/p/World-War-Ii-Akagi.htm
abc.net.au/news/2015-09-23/knight-scandal-hits-the-worlds-most-boring-car-company/6799136
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Poles

>all of them white SJWs

Please kick them out

Cute girl with mop hair. Why do they ruin themselves like that?

kek dumb bitch. At least she knows when to shut the fuck up.

> pomyliło im się 70 lat
top fucking pip

Their minds are absolute shit tier. Even if they have nice genetics on the outside, they are disgusting people on the inside.

I don't like Krauts
I never liked Krauts
And I'll never like them

Will poles be the savior of the white race? Or are they the niggers of Europe , why are they so poor?

>August
>wearing winter clothes

what is this shithole

t. Pierre Goldbergstein

Without the japanese technology
Germany would have been easily crushed during the first months of WWII
I hope Merkel will make millions more refugees to come and stay in Germany and make german culture and genes to disappear for ever

I swear I saw these whores a while ago? Why does Merkel send he shills to Pooland?

What Japanese technology?

Has Poland's army really fallen to the point where it can't repel invaders armed with megaphones?

Hang them please. People like them are why Rotherham happened.

>japanese technology used by germans in the first months of the war
Wewlad.
Enlighten me, what your lefty education has told you

>Without the japanese technology

How does the Polish social media react to this?

I went from hating them when I thought of them as evil Nazis to liking them when i got red pilled on Hitler but I'm slowly revealing Hitler was a one off. They always act morally superior no matter what.

Typical germans going to other countries thinking they can talk like they do at home. We have plenty of those here.

The appropriate response would be a punch to the mouth and getting dragged to the border by police for deportation back to Germanistan.

Too bad Japs didn't have the tech to disarm them atoms

I am so happy I witnessed the original post where atom deactivation was posted.

Don't worry frogfriend, they can't hurt you anymore

>That hair

seems like they want refuge in poland, you can keep then, we don't want them back.

I don't even know, I just collect pepes and your sentence really rang a bell.

What the fuck?

It was a fine thread.

>we destroyed our country so you should too

cant make this shit up

Look at her hair. She wants to be black so bad. End her life right there

>Today
>Nagranie z grudnia 2015

OPie, trochę kurwa uwagi

>Leftist with culturally appropriated hair
???

I wish the hooligans were there to take care of this shitstain.

>that hair

straight from that shitty travolta movie

>those dreadlocks

yep

>recorded in december 2015

>Want to be black because dreads.

FUCK! WHY IS MY COUNTRY SO EMBARRASSING?

i lold

Hey, me too! I still can get a good kek from it even now.

kek, stupid krauts

Sorry your people had to deal with their idiocy, polebro.

Also, this

If you're gonna be a leftist cunt, at least practice what you preach

Always with the fucking phones

just nuke humanity already or bring in the floods

Wait today today??? It's that fucking cold already? It's not even fall you snow nigger

The blond is a nice rape material

Didn't poland take in a lot of ukrainian refugees?

>komondor gal

not even over 9000, weaksauce

Poland naturally looks cold and depressing.

kek

Gotta disagree a bit. I've always found the fantasy about every man being equal and how it would be nice if everyone got along with each other, but it doesn't really work like that in the real life. They're naive, like children, at least when it comes to the useful for the most part.

>Foreigners in Poland
>Holding English Signs
>Shouting in German

I can see why they needed so many cops to protect them

Daaamn just look at that cultural appropriation right there.

>Without the japanese technology

I seriously wonder what the fuck she is thinking.

Does she feel guilty for what is happening in Syria? Do she feel that the Polish are to blame?

Why are the Polish obligated to help others from completely different cultures? I never understood SJW.

They had less and worse tanks than you, but better commanders

You would be poor too if you got your sovereignty 25 years ago

Hans Abdul please educate your women, it's embarrassing

Germans ruined Rome, and have done nothing but attempt to destroy western civilization over and over again since. When they realize they couldn't do it though war, they tried economic domination, when that didn't work they attempted to leverage white guilt and refugees to do it.

German should NEVER have been allowed to self govern after WWII, it should have been a special administrative zone ruled by the victorious powers in perpetuity.

>Germans protesting in Poland
>sign's in English

They look mentally ill. I guess most shabbos goy are.

Whu, they've left their safe space?
You should let'em feel what reality is, based poles.

>muh culture

dude it's not about culture. It's about race, that's all what matters.

The anglo always wins.

" The subs were ahead of their time, but by the time they were ready to set sail, their mission was outdated. The Japanese entertained the idea of using them to launch biological attacks on U.S. cities, sending them to blow up the Panama Canal, and ultimately, using them to attack American aircraft carriers of the Island of Uthili. They might have succeeded, but America’s super-weapon arrived just in time, and the Atom bomb put an end to the war."
" Once shrouded in secrecy and still with classified components, the powerful supersubs are finally being acknowledged as the precursor to modern attack submarines, and perhaps the greatest weapons that never did battle."
pbs.org/wnet/secrets/japanese-supersub-preview-this-episode/546/

" The origins of the Mitsubishi G4M "Betty" may be traced to a 1937 specification issued by the Imperial Japanese Navy for a long-range, land-based bomber."
The origins of the Mitsubishi G4M "Betty" may be traced to a 1937 specification issued by the Imperial Japanese Navy for a long-range, land-based bomber.

" Ordered in 1920, Akagi (Red Castle) initially was designed as an Amagi-class battlecruiser mounting ten 16-inch guns."
militaryhistory.about.com/od/worldwariiwarships/p/World-War-Ii-Akagi.htm

And so on...

She's got enough rope on her head to accommodate all her friends too. That was considerate of her.

Good thing they've brought 50 cops. They needed them.

Unfortunately they still can
Merkel wants France to accept thousands of her nazislamists arabs friends refugees

>Germany would have been easily crushed during the first months of WWII
No what did you mean by this part, what was it that the japanese contributed that was so vital to their war effort? None of these things answer that question.

Didn't Poland take in around 1 million Ukrainians? EU doesn't seem to care about them. Really makes you think...

" The Beetle was the official car of flower power, the Kombi remains a favourite of hippies, but Volkswagen has now become known for an environmental scandal that would make cigarette company executives doff their hats"
" Of all the companies to get busted perpetrating massive environmental fraud, I would have thought Volkswagen the least likely."
" It's estimated that diesel-powered Volkswagens in the UK may be responsible for as many harmful emissions of NOx as all the country's power stations put together. And the emission of nitrous oxides has been shown to cost thousands of lives annually."
" the company has its roots in Nazi Germany, but that was a long time ago."
abc.net.au/news/2015-09-23/knight-scandal-hits-the-worlds-most-boring-car-company/6799136

I don't understand what's going on.

>I've always found the fantasy about every man being equal
They don't believe in equality, mate. They believe in subjugating groups they don't like.

Alright France I think you need to work on your english a little more before posting here, your responses aren't making any kind of sense.

Those krautcuck traitors deserve a KURWA Y PIERDOLE

Did they get a beating?

I can't understand anything in the video.

What is wrong with germans?

Dreadlocks tells me she likes the BBC.

If you haven't seen it, this is the 100% true and laughable history of Germany:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

All white girls do.

$10 says she's one of the (((chosen))).

This:

>american posting with swedish proxy

>Come to Poland to criticize Poles
>Criticize them in German
It's like an SJW coming to Sup Forums and unironically accusing us of sexism.

The Aussie brings the bantz, as always.
You didn't disappoint.

dat disguisting pigs KURWAAAA, pls polska and all east europe
RESIST! DONT BE IDIOTS LIKE WEST! if you die europe will be gone D;

T

Please keep the retards.

Come on
If USA were not busy in the Pacific WWII would not have last as long as it did

> germany trying to force poland to accept violent foreigners

TRIGGERED

But the US wasn't even a part of the war during the first few weeks and they always contributed the vast majority of their efforts to fighting Germany, Japan was an afterthought. Also most of the actual killing of german soldiers and destruction of german equipment was done by the soviets, not the americans, there actual military contribution to the war in europe was fairly minor. How do you not know your own continents history?

If these cunts manage to bring this country to its knees there will be reckoning before the end.

Show them they are not welcome, polefags. Stay strong for the future of Europeans.

>nigger hair on a German girl

Why are they in Poland? Get them out.

What? Our military was woefully underprepared. We had to learn as we went. We did, though, but we definitely had a slow start and a lucky drop on Normandy. We could have chosen the wrong site and got fucked. Hard. Well, you guys more than us, admittedly.

Så jävla mycket detta.

How old is this shit? Were they given a savage beating by Polish hooligans?

>idiot german girl with nigger hair

watching the slow suicide of germany is always entertaining