Does anyone here consume the caffeinated jew?

Does anyone here consume the caffeinated jew?

Nope, nor do I even eat the caffeinated jew in chocolate baked goods.

Coffee tastes like burnt water and is overpriced. Only people who drink it are boomers and millenial faggots

I drink the diet carbonated jew, don't know which one is worse. I cut down a lot though, only have one drink a day.

If you're not drinking a cup of joe and popping a niacin before lifting you aren't doing it right.

Does anyone here consume the woman Jew?

no. im sure not one fucking person drinks coffee on here.

Quintupled expressos only

4 to 5 cups per day.

So fucking cringey.

Nope. The rest of you can enjoy your muddy, diarrhea, kike-juice.

You can always tell shit like that is fake because people actually playing video games aren't that fucking animated. It's only after something happens they get like that, for a moment, then it goes back to being low-energy.

Made my dick cringe and now I need her name.

I don't get addicted to cafein whatsoever
However nicotine simply slays me

Need dat sauce

I got addicted to coffee so I stopped drinking it

Do Aussies drink tea like their British Anglo cousins, or are they like burgerland and drink coffee most of the time?

I'm pretty sure that coffee achieved worldwide consumption by African, Middle Eastern, and European trade. If anything, coffee is consequence of T*rks and Christianity. It's practically one of the few things the Jews haven't had their grimy fingers in.

Jay Taylor, teenfidelity.
Enjoy your hairy hands

Yeah i drink a shit load of tea too

Thanks

Yeah but it annoys the shit out of me, I'm not fapping to that.

I've turned to the caffeinated jew to offset the pain of being a hopeless virgin. Sometimes I hope I'll OD on it.

Here's to living in the state with the highest suicide rate.

No, coffee is a Nigger drink. It originated in Ethiopia.

My heart can't handle this shit.