/lambright/ GENERAL: SHUT DOWN Sup Forums EDITION

Name three reasons why you aren't supporting this glorious man - the face of Sup Forums Wayne Lambright bidding POTUS.

Watch as he tears into that Burmese basketweaving board
youtu.be/FGB65u3mhcM

He's going to get that Cambodian cartoon forum knocked offline
youtu.be/MtzEkzNzaI4

"Don't call it a grave, call it the future you chose" he tells the Korean kite forum
youtu.be/Nmr3ukhaLIw

That Vietnamese vivisection forum is going down
youtu.be/C_0kFRbQniM

This man has what it takes to be POTUS. We must support him nao. Or else.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

>Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly

Based Wayne

Are you @tumblrisms?

Stop being so jelous.

If you're referring to twitter, mine is @MisterMetokur. You probably remember me.

Wayne needs to get on the ballot. The election is only 90 days away.

Go to your states website and download the petitions to get him on the ballot. We don't have much time left...

Mister Metokur endorses Wayne. Nice try troll.

Gee i wonder who is behind this post.

If you're curious to know - no, I didn't read all that shit you spammed in my dm. You're never getting on my show.

Wayne Lambright delivers the bants. Absolutely #rekt.

Stop posing as Mister Metokur. He came out and endorsed Lambright months ago.

Your out of your depths here, go bakc to reddit.

I'm voting for Trump, faggot. Hey, remember that time you went nuts thinking you were coming on my show only to have it all taken away? Fun times.

Prove it faggot. Post a video confirming it is you.
You won't because you're a troll.
The real Mister Metokur is /lambright/ 100% #WayneTrain.

Trump is controlled opposition. Wayne Lambright is the red pill.

I don't need to prove jack shit to a batshit internet guy posting conspiracy theories from his plastic bucket.

Haha buttblasted troll. You won't prove nothing because you can't prove nothing. You're not Mister Metokur. You're a nobody. Go back to jerking your micropenis over anime and loli you manchild. Leave the politics to the adults.

Tyrannosaurus rekt!

You still aren't fooling anyone.

Say, what happened at that family event in 2012? Tell us.

Can someone tell me who the hell this is?

What family event? The one where you fucked your cousin and your dad got cucked by a horse? Incest and bestiality are wrong.

He's the presidential candidate Wayne Lambright. Entrepreneur, face of Sup Forums, early internet pioneer & distinguished toastmaster.

exactly

See

go away
best you can do is piggy back on trump's coattails and slogans
we need a leader not a follower

Trump stole Wayne's slogans. Make America THINK again.
Wayne Lambright has been bidding POTUS for over a year now, longer than Drumpf.

Truth, the new Terroriam.

TAKE MEDS
A
K
E

M
E
D
S