Is GOT the ultimate manlet fantasy?

Is GOT the ultimate manlet fantasy?

>Be born short bastard destined to stay a virgin and living your life with a bunch of criminal rejects.

>End up becoming king, fugging the most attractive and powerful woman in Westeros, being the legitimate son the best swordsman in Westeros and heir of the two most powerful families.

>most attractive woman in Westeros
She's not even the most attractive woman on Dragonstone

>the most attractive and powerful woman in Westeros
uhhhhh
LOL!!!
you got jokes my dude

When did he fuck Cersei?

The fact that Kit/Jon triggers tall people so badly will never not be funny. Holy shit there is such butthurt at the fact that they can't be Kit

He's 4th in line for Winterfell.

also get instant rez when you die, shit is so cash.

>fugging the most attractive and powerful woman in Westeros

lets not get ahead of ourselves here buddy

sorry nigger, not today

Jon is a literal anime character. I love him.

He was more fun as a brother of the Night's Watch though.

Technically he doesn't have a claim to winterfell at all.

This is not debateable. She's objectively the most attractive female on the show by a wide margin

After Ned's children, would it not pass to his sister's son? I don't think there are any other cousins or relatives.

>they kill manlets at birth on the iron islands

is pyke a utopia?

Forget the show and look at the women. You think Emilia Clarke is hotter than her or lena heady?

>wears a corset
>hottest

if you dont like this you gay son

I don't care. Lena is cute, so is Emilia.

Wrong

Oh so its just the skin color thing. DESU man I like people like you that would overlook a real beauty because she brown. Good for you though I like a man with principles.

It would go
Rickard (dead)
Brandon (dead)
Ned(dead)
Robb (dead)
Bran (autistic)
Rickon(dead?)
Sansa
Arya
Benjen (Night's Watch)
Lyanna (dead)
Jon

I think.

Who ever said Rhaegar was the best swordsman in Westeros?

rhaegar's mom

That is on the nose but you also need to remember that it actually belongs to Tyrion since hes sansas living husband.

First born son always gets the claim, however if there is no son then they go with the eldest daughter. If there are no children then the first born son of the second oldest sibling gets the stuff.

Not really. Jon's fairly tall in the books. It's what happens when cast actual Englishmen. Too many are descended from a 1,000 years of malnourished people who didn't eat protein.

>tfw you grow your hair out and stop shaving in a desperate attempt to look like him but just end up looking like Jon Fro and aren't halfway as attractive

Fuck lads, it's more about face aesthetics than height

He has the second strongest claim on the iron throne next to Gendry

Gendry is a full blown bastard though which makes his claim at zero. Iron Throne isnt the north. You dont choose your king in the South

Rickon is dead, Ramsey used him as bait at the battle of the bastards

Ah forgot that user. then again if you go by might is right he still would be? Does bastard make someone's claim zero even if he's the only known descendant of the Baratheon line still alive?

I may be wrong but as of right now I think the Lannister family has more of a claim to the throne that Baratheon since all legitimate sons are dead.

real question - how is she so white in this?

CIA is objectively handsome.

sad

The only thing Cersei has going for her is her ability to lie.

Danny is both hotter and more powerful.