The year is 2020, and NBC has decided to do a Seinfeld reboot

Due to the age of the original cast, they've decided to recast everyone and modernize them. Instead of being adults in their mid-30s, they are now mid-20s, recently graduated, college students

Jerry
>He is the same way as he was in the original, but more of an asshole
>He is always to be in the wrong due to him being a straight, white, male

George
>He is now a nerdy black man
>He constantly makes references to math and science in pop-culture, quoting The Bing Bang Theory, Dr. Who, and Rick and Morty
>He has all the knowledge about the hottest memes! (From 2012 le xD trolololo )

Elaine
>She is now a gender studies graduate who "don't need no man"
>Nothing about her character is played for laughs, it's played seriously
>She's now always seen in the right
>every episode now closes with her giving speeches about her liberal views and feminism

Kramer
>Instead of being part of the group, he stays in his apartment all day long, hating them
>He sees Jerry as a chad, George as an inferior, and Elaine as a feminazi
>He spends all of his days browsing a site called 4chin, bursting out laughing every time he sees the word "Sneed"
>He calls everyone who disagrees with him a "cuck"
>He has a running gag about his obsession with drawing sad amphibians
>Is always dirty and smells bad
pretty much the average Sup Forums user

Anyways, you're hired as a writer on the new series. What kind of wacky adventures will they go on?

jerry get ipad

In this very special episode of Seinfeld, Newman grabs an assault rifle and shoots dead every single mother fucker in that jpeg before putting a bullet in his head.

what's that thing on george's forehead? is he jaffa?

Jerry gets an iPad.

George get ipad

Haha hell yeah this is epic! I'm so based black so I want to be based black george

So pretty much a live action version of Gen Zed?

could work if they do it like sunny and take it self aware about it

>[George and Jerry are in Jerry's apartment, on the couch looking at their iPads]
>George: "Have you seen this new baneposting meme?"
>Jerry: "Again with the memes, George?"
>George: "Well, have you seen it or not?"
>Jerry: "No, George, I haven't seen it."
>George: "It's ridiculous, Jerry! All they do is write 'you're a big guy' and 'for you' over and over!"
>Jerry: "George, you know I'm not really into the meme stuff. I don't meme. I'm not a memer!"
>George: "Well, this meme has gone too far! Too far, Jerry! And I'm going to do something about it!"
>[Kramer bursts into the room]
>Kramer: "What's George yelling about?"
>Jerry: "He doesn't like the new baneposting meme."
>Kramer: "Oh ho ho ho! Looks like we got ourselves a hothead!"
>George: "That's it! I've had it!"
>[George storms out of the apartment]

how did this end up?

Fuck you for putting this in my mind. Thank Jeeebus this will only ever exist here.

Yeah, I'm suuurre they'd be on Sup Forums.

>Jerry: A cuckold?
>George: A cuckold! She wants to make me a cuckold!
>Jerry: That's insane! You said no, right?
>George: (shrugs)
>Jerry: No. No! Really?
>George: (excitedly) What could I do? You know how long it's been since my last relationship? I'm not getting any younger, you know!
>Jerry: You have gotten noticeably balder.
>George: Watch it, buddy!
>Jerry: Sorry.. So.. what was it like? Did you have to watch?
>George: Well I tried to. It was... upsetting.
>Jerry: Was he.. You know.. Bigger.. Down there?
>George: You think I looked?
>Jerry: (gives George a look)
>George: (pauses, looks away) Yes he was.
>Jerry: Oh, Moses hold the roses.
>George: And that's not even the worst part.
>Jerry: What could be worse?
>George: I think I liked it.

nice

>Elaine stomps into Jerry's apartment.
>"Hey, Lainey, where've you been?"
>*rolls eyes, loudly sighs*
>"You know, it's typical cis hetero male oppression that demands I make an accounting of my day, like, I'm a slave or something. Shit, I'm literally shaking because of this oppressive hierarchy."

who plays Newman?

what is this kek you speak of? I give you kek.

Idris Elba

A trans woman

These are actually pretty decent given the prompt they had to work with.

>kramer is a certified Sup Forumstard
>george browses Sup Forums
>elaine tries to get into it but ends up making fembot threads on /r9k/
>Jerry browses /ck/ and /s4s/ as a name fag

literally vomitting

I could see Kramer trying it

they look in suffering

But what if elaine get ipad?

>>He spends all of his days browsing a site called 4chin, bursting out laughing every time he sees the word "Sneed"
laughed out loud. what's wrong with me

>black man
>bugs t-shirt

can someone write more of these?

ha pol is hilarious

george was the soul of the show

Good job OP I want to murder you for typing this up. Truly a reboot for the modern age.

i propose to add a strange love for a masked man to kramers characterization

>>kramer is a certified Sup Forumstard

You're taking the monkey's side?!

Sup Forums wouldn't consider Jerry white.

THat's the fucking joke

The gang uncermoniously slits ops throat and laughs as he bleeds to death in his own stupid thread

thats the episode that should be written given your premise

I honestly want a reboot of seifeld, but they're all old and retired in Florida

Golden Girls X Seinfeld

>George: You know that part in Game of Thrones where that guy said "Chaos is a ladder"? What did he mean by that?
>Jerry: Again with the "What did he mean by that?"? He meant what he meant, what explaination do you need?
>George: Its a weird scene, Jerry, I'm just trying to understand it better. I like the show. Is there something wrong with me wanting to understand the show better?
>Jerry: No, but you ask this every time! "I told you not to trust me, what did he mean by that?" "The things I do for love, what did he mean by that?" It's all you talk about with the show!
>Kramer walks in
>Kramer: Heeeey Buddy, what's up?
>George: We're talking about how chaos is a ladder
>Kramer: What do you mean by that?
>Jerry: All right, I've gotta go.

This show had so much meme potential.
>At first, I thought you were a tranny faggot and I wanted to curb stomp you for that but the n I realized you kill niggers which is hardcore.

I didn't, it ended up being a huge scam and they stole lots of money. And it called every one a literal rapist if they wanted their money back.

cant wait for the episode where they meed the alt right Chad

>3 str8 males
haha u wish mister

epic relevant story ideas!
>george trys to start up his own uber, enticing people with memes; elaine has a problem with a strange smell coming from Kramers appartment

>George introduces magic the gathering to the group, Jerry finds it too confusing but plays as a favour to George. Elaine is offended by some of the subconscious sexism/racism built into the game and Kramer turns out to be excellent at the game, far better than George. This is because he enjoys the hidden racist, sexist part of the game. He decides to go pro, but is banned for his bigotted remarks.

>Elaine introduces her new boyfriend, Jamal, to the group. All the other guys hate Jamal because he's a filthy hood rat negro, but unironically start to like to like him after they find out he has a similar political stance as them (loves guns, voted Trump, doesn't like gays or trannies etc.) Jamal slowly replaces Elaine as the fourth member of the group, and she puts on weight as a result. Jamal overhears someone describe her fat belly as a "baby bump" and, thinking she's pregnant, stays true to his skin colour and bolts.
Eliane is sad that her BBC is gone, but upon being welcomed back into the group, finds that the other guys are more sad than her.

>Jamal
kek

Kek I'm literally crying

topkek
We need some more of these fuck

Jerry takes a ancestry test and finds out that he's 33% black, this causes Elaine to apologize for always whitesplaining to him and become his slave. This stops however when Jerry's long lost grandfather (played by Bryan Cranston) shows up to reveal he is a grand dragon in the KKK and raped Jerry's black grandmother.

B plot, George and Kramer connect over ironic-meme playlists on Youtube.

Idris Elba

>It's an episode where they watch WatchMojo.com for 10 hours and explain they hate it but cant stop watching due to Youtube recommendations feed

Elaine decides she's going to join the Antifa fight and tear down a statue of a cis-white male. She beheads the statue of a beloved underground railroad member by accident and has to replace it before her new Antifa friends find out it was her.

B plot, Kramer tries to install AuNaseum to bankrupt Google.

>tfw my dad used to do this
JUST STOP CLICKING ON IT JESUS CHRIST

People gave them money? Was this some crowd funded show then? Never heard of it

>george gets upset because people keep posting images of some guy with a baseball bat every time he tries to review a movie on Sup Forums
>Jerry becomes a nice poster
>Elaine accidentally signs a Sup Forums petition to kill niggers, boss, tries to keep boss from figuring out
>Kramer tries to get /fit/, gets told that semen is great for gains and the subplot is him looking for semen suppliers

That's actually pretty funny

I could see this being a thing.

ha
>Jerry (to Elaine): So what boards do you browse?
>Elaine: Oh, I post on /r9k/ read /lit/ & Sup Forums
>George: You post on /r9k/? Why it's full of bitter men who can't get women
>Elaine: haha I know, I post saying how I enjoy cuddling with guys am that I'm ok with late bloomers. The attention is great
>George: You ruining the board! You don't belong
>Elaine: What's the big deal, it's just trolling
>George: YOU'RE CROSSING A LINE
>Karmer bursts: Who's heard about that new crypto currency being talked about on /x/?

>/whoelseherenotaracistbut/
>also I'm a /fembot/ here's my discord if you wanna orbit me
>elaine starts making thousands off of orbiters

Yeah and they sold merch for the show before it was even released. T shirts were almost 30 dollars.

>kramer is a conspiracy theorist and browses /x/

Kek

>George gets involved in a traffic accident
>the other guy has no money to
>judge makes guy work as George's buttler

Not gunna lie I fuckin keked, who are we gunna cast for this Millennium Seinfeld, Jerry is Dave franco, George is Boyega, Elaine is Dunham (fuck our lives), Kramer is Shia LaBeouf, 10/10 will watch

>mid-30s, they are now mid-20s
Wrong.
If anything, they should be late-20s, at least.
All washed up after living 'progressive' lifestyle.

>Elaine walks into Jerry's apartment: Hey, God it's hot in here...Why is your place full of computers?
>Jerry: Karmer's mining bit coins
Second plot is George leaving Sup Forums open around his African American girlfriend and trying to convince her he takes it as satire.

>Karmer wins $250,000 in a scratch lottery ticket, instead of saving it he blows it all on graphics cards hoping to get ahead of the bitcoin mining craze only to find out he bought the wrong cards
>George is forced to coach a boys softball team after getting caught publicly urinating. However, his team is awful and have never won a single game so George has their parents agree to a temporary change their sex on paper and his team makes it to the girls national championship only to disqualified after a doping scandal
>Elaine goes on tinder and is annoyed that only Indian men are messaging her
>Jerry buys a new electric car but it quickly has multiple accidents because his car is too quite

jerry gets exposed by george when he accidentally finds Jerry's stash of pictures of feet on his laptop, some are even Elaines. george fucks with jerry the rest of the episode bysending him pics of diff feet, when jerry realizes he decides to dig up some dirt on george. turns out george has a fetish of his own, hes a furry.

Kramer attends a feminist rally with Elaine, and suffers a stroke.

>yes
>YES
>no
>*quiet and no

>it's like when you say you should've died in the holocaust to a jewish person, it's a joke!

>karmer gets into vaping and vaping culture and the group is forced to hold an intervention
>elaine becomes a vegan and can't stop talking bringing it up in every conversion so the group is forced to hold an intervention
>george drunk at a party loudly proclaims multiples time that he thinks fleshlight sex is better than actual sex and the group holds an intervention
>Jerry becomes trump supporter and the group is forced to hold an intervention