twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's the other trailer without the recycled shit from the first movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=9c3y-xrLt-Q

looks incredibly low budget

Getting this in early
>pedophiles should receive mandatory minimum 15 to life sentences
>there shouldnt be a 3 year good behavior release for child molesters
>you cannot justify pedophilia, nor can you 'outlive' what youve done

He will live what he did for the rest of his life, I hope the movie doesn't air just so he gets fucked over.
With that said, really loved the first two movies, only horror movies I ever really enjoyed watching.

Havent even watch the trailer its going to be shit. There will never be another good movie ever again. We're doomed to watch cinematic hell until the sweet realse of death. Why do we do this to ourselves Sup Forums why do we keep coming here with hope when we all know whats going happen. Is the final unbearable truth realy that the only thing good in life is shitposting and masturbating to 2d?

like the other 2 movies?

Stop faffin about mate you know she's right outside your window you cunt so go get her yeah?? fuck sake

youtube.com/watch?v=XLWs6v_HV14

was this kino?

howdy reddit

You see, usually people with awful-to-bad addictions like alcohol, gambling or drugs are kept away from those kind of attraction because of their own well being.
So WHY THE FUCK IS A KIDDY DIDDLER BEING ALLOWED IN KIDDY DIDDLER INDUSTRY?
Hollywood is already full of pedos, why the fuck should he be allowed near a movie set?

It's here! It's here!

Eh, it seems to take itself too seriously.
And the trailer makes it look like some sort of "Alien" thing.
jus looks shit

The first one was so fucking good. They hyped up the living fuck out of the creeper. Then he does truly spooky shit in the police department. Ending shot is the best final shot in horror ever.

How do you feel about the second?

>tfw the Jeepers Creepers movies have aged like fine wine and you aren't triggered by real life subtext with Salva because artistically it manifested in two of the best monster flicks ever and easily the best two horror movies of the 2000s

it was pretty campy, but I enjoyed it. not as singularly intense as the first.

dif user btw

was alright. not as scary though. an awful lot of homo erotic imagery too.

DAILY REMINDER THE DELETED SCENES FOR JEEPERS CREEPERS 2 ARE KINO AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE MOVIE

youtube.com/watch?v=oxuD_E8tOBQ

story?

Why shouldn't he be?

He's got more reason to be directing movies than Amy Pascall does producing them.

I didn't enjoy the campy bits to be honest

Its weird to discuss why I thought the first movie worked. Like, everyone in the movie played it straight EXCEPT for the monster who thruout the movie was like
he's just fuckin' around? I dunno. What other movie is like this?

The Director Victor Salva filmed himself getting a blowjob from a 12 year old boy who was the star of his first movie.

Went to jail for three years, got out and went back to making movies.

i thought he sucked the kid's dick

He did and was only in prison for 15 months

id agree with that, second movie was way more generic teen slasher. I can't think of anything really good except for the flying maybe.

second movie isnt as good as the first, but still better than most teen slashers

fuck off Sup Forums

explains why the second movie was so homoerotic. Really nailed down hs football faggotry.

you're homoerotic

this. im getting high as fuck tonight and marathoning these.

Help me find the others like you.

>when you nut but Nathan Forrest Winters is still suckin'

Friday the 13th: Homecoming trailer WHEN???

Jeepers Creepers where did you get those peepers? Jeepers Creepers where did you get those eyes?

Why the fuck would he revisit the series he made about a monster stalking young teen boys?

>Went to jail for three years
He got sentenced to that. He served 15 months.

>those dead knights

holy shit that would have been cool.

spoiler that scary shit

Damn
The creature from splice looks like that!?

Wonder how it got to America if it originally was in Europe

flew?

I thought he got his dick sucked. Oh well.

I was talking to a film reviewer many years ago, around the time Jeepers Creepers came out, who interviewed Salva and knew people who worked on Clownhouse. Said the the mother and the kid were basically whoring around the set (typical Hollywood parents). He said the interview at Salva's house was hideously uncomfortable. Salva was fully aware that everyone talked to were constantly thinking "this guy is a child molester" and it made discussion extremely awkward and that it was really unpleasant trying to talk to him like about movies and stuff like it was normal.

what fucking trailer? that was 20 seconds then the trailer for the first movie.

tfw no shota sex-slave

someone moved it to the new world after wreaking havoc on europe?

You're a pussy. It would be neat if they played up The Creeper being creepy by making him a foot fetishist. The scene in the first one where someone said they saw him huffing handfuls of dirty laundry freaked me out.

>WAHHH HE SUCKED MY PEEPEE AND THEN HE MADE ME SUCK HIS WAHHHHH I'M SO DAMAGED FOR LIFE NOW
cry me a fucking river.

Kept away? by whom? no one is stopping an alcoholic from going to a liquor store or working at a brewery.

how often do people tell you what a sniveling whiny faggot you are to your face?

The first one kind of is, too, with all the Justin Long licking and underwear sniffing. Both movies are about a creepy monster stalking young men.

When Jeepers Creepers was huge Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit were still alive. Really puts things into perspective. Just like this horror kino director, Chris Benoit also did nothing wrong.

There's no holding me back. I'm not driven by fear I'm just driven by anger.

>puts you in a crippler crossface
come again?

What if Victor Salva is the big guy who keeps making Finn Wolfhard threads? What if he's the one who keeps making those David Mazouz threads?

>0:13
>THE CREEPER
>RETURNS