Caring about some piece of rock floating in the never-ending universe instead of caring for human advancement

>caring about some piece of rock floating in the never-ending universe instead of caring for human advancement

How the hell does this brain washing even happen. Literally what mental gymnastics do these retards have to go through to hold their positions?

If space colonisation becomes a thing, worthless idiots know they'll be left on a dying Earth.

I would love to be around when these future colonies declare their independence from earth

Its anti-human.

Same thing driving most of the left. Anything that furthers humanity is bad.

Me too.

Can't wait for the sweet ayy lmao pussy.

>our species is so dumb lol! (not me though)
Virtue signalling at its finest.

Wats on mars to be destroyed?Its a wasteland.

People who think that are retarded.
The universe is so large it's impossible to comprehend.
There's near infinite planets identical to mars.
No reason to stay off it.

implying us inferior humans would be allowed to breed with ayyy lmaos

they'd cuck us

How about we have them think that they're going to be the first to colonize Mars, but "tragically" the trip ends with them having a mutual killing games that'll end up with a large majority of them dead?

Why do we always think that we're the inferior? What if we're the masterrace and ayy lmaos are all aboriginal-tier

Mars is presumably a massive vacant planet that serves little purpose. You can't ruin something that has no inherent value. Not saying he doesn't have a point about the destruction of humanity but we live and we learn.

Dumb bitch, Mars was destroyed killings of years ago. There's nothing left to ruin but sand, ice, and rock.

Why the fuck wouldn't we just depressurise their ships on the way?

Any species who has reached interstellar travel is way beyond us.

When you realize that it is all about keeping the white man down, it starts making a lot more sense.

We may bump into primitive ayy lmao planets silly

So this, but Green?

And Prime Directive

I hate these people. It's always the same argument.
>the Earth is fine on its own! Its natural state is pacifism!
>the solar system is created by several planetoids smashing against each other
>one clump just happens to land in the perfect spot with the perfect core and the perfect resources with the perfect moon and the perfect geography
>dozens of worldwide extinction events later, humanity shows up
>but we have done damage and that is worse than doing none!
>long before humans appear, entire forms of life are obliterated and rebuilt
>yet despite the planet and now humanity trying their collective best, we still can't kill off the coelacanths
>but muh dodo! You're racist! I'm with her!
Fucking ignorant hippies.

I hate to inform her but mars is already a wasteland.

Depends on the planet size. If the planet is smaller than earth , we would be stronger because we are used to a stronger gravity which means we are going to cuck them. But if the planet is bigger, you better have an ayy lmao friendly cuckshed.

when did these fucking hippies take over?
i mean fine, i get that they want to preserve the earth but the advancement of our species should trump the life and wellbeing of literally everything that doesn't live on our planet.

also why haven't we built geo-thermal powered sky cities yet? shit could be like the jetsons and you could have ziplines instead of cars.

this piece of shit is like the worst musketeer. one for all and all for one? nah this faggot just wants the all for one part. what a selfish waste of oxygen.

Is she Ayy Lmao or just retarded?

I have to grudgingly half-defend this, unfortunatley. By reasoning as follows:

Pic related is Hvitserkur seastack. It has been there for tens of thousands of years. It may be there for tens of thousands of years after Mankind dies off.
What right do we have to bulldoze something like that for our convenience? Yeah, it's a piece of inanimate matter, but it seems kinda crass to just declare "Natural beauty means nothing, tear it down and build a mall instead, immediate human convenience >>>>>>>> all other considerations including the tenacity of the natural world". That's the kind of logic that levels fifteen species of rainforest toucans to build the 100,000th cattle ranch so Amerifats can get a quarter cent off their burger price.

So the faggot in the OP goes much too far - obviously we *should* escape the surly bonds of earth - but there's a reasonable point hidden underneath his antihuman flouncing, that there should be SOME value assigned to the preservation of pristine environments, whether they be riotously green biodiversity hotspots or the stark ochre wastes of a virgin Mars.

How can you destroy a giant ball of rust?

>German meets asari
>tries to get her to shit on a glass table

this doesnt require any mental gymnastics, just a belief set that most people dont have because it's fucking stupid

Kek, nice try but I'm more of a sadistic BDSM german. No Naturnougat or Natursekt for me m80

Aliens confirmed

Liberals hate anything that resembles colonization, space exploration is frowned upon by them.

don't forget the money for the rocket materials and agency could have been spent on starving third world kids.

they seem to be interested in our boypussy as well

an interesting geographical formation means shit in the grand scheme of things
just like life
it's all shit
so, as long as we're around, why not do everything in our power to ensure our propagation?

nailed it

This self hate brainwashing is out of control. Fuck these retards.