I wrote a body-swap pilot set in a university dorm

I wrote a pilot for a body-swapping sitcom.
The only body-swaps are between

>a young liberal black woman & a young conservative white male
>an ethnic dudebro /fit/ athlete & a semi-alcoholic white party girl
>with an asian girl who doesn't get swapped but is there not aware that they've all swapped bodies (at least for a few episodes)

Is this too fetish-y of an idea to be made by normies? The pilot is a neat 18 pages. I dunno, a lot of shitty body-swapping TG content on youtube get 300,000+ views, and I know I can do much better than that through dialogue and cinematography.

Interested in your thoughts.

post it

maybe

The way you describe your characters makes them sound like meme stereotypes. I don't know how you handled fleshing them out though. It could work. Good on you for getting 18 pages in. Keep it up!

at least tell me if there is anything remotely sexy going on

Thanks man. It feels good to finish something. It is meme stereotypes, because it is a sitcom, but the dialogue, I hope, lifts it up from generic fodder (it's still a 1st draft so it ain't perfect, I'd have to write a whole season, then go back to make sure the details are consistent. But I think getting the pilot done is the hardest part anyway.)

It's just the pilot so far. In the pilot the guys wake up in the girl's bodies and:

>athlete dudebro wakes up to being a chubby girl with large boobs stuffed in his guy-shirt

>conservative white kid wakes up in the body of the liberal black woman, doing a tame 'is this me in the mirror' routine

I wrote it with the erotic element to a minimum, but the rest of the season is all about the hijinks that'll ensue such as

>dressing up in sexy clothes
>being hit on
>being thought of as black but she's really white on the inside

Etc, so it's comedic/slightly erotic. It'd inspire a lot of artwork at the very least, which would satiate people some. Sort of like "Your Name" but not weeb.

>Is this too fetish-y of an idea to be made by normies?

you should include another swap between a popular 10/10 chick and a average college Sup Forumstard

>the Sup Forumstard is the Sup Forums conservative

Fuck it I'll post excerpts, hold on

A sitcom needs to be funny, you know.

True.

I'd give up writing if I were you OP. It's not for you.

Then why isn't any of this remotely funny? You're fucking terrible at dialogue.

Meant to reply to

Yeah. I've been trying to improve but I guess I'm just shit at it.

Good advice

Pretty darn bad desu.

I probably wouldn't watch it but this board would be a lot better if we had slightly unfunny dialogue scripts shared occasionally

Keeping this train moving.

It's not great but whatever, you put words on paper, which is further than most fucks get. Keep it up.

I guess I should definitely work on making it funny, or continue the tone I've already set.

Maybe that'll come out more as I write the next few episodes.

This is amazing, keep going.

body-swap is such a dumb trope.