twitter.com/splcenter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REALLY

yep

they're the same people, no shit.

MAKES

Cute

It's not even a group, how do you classify it if it is not even a tangible entity?

>White trash that protests with flags in peace
OMG RACIST SKINHEAD NEO NAZIS HITLER 2.0 REEEEEEEE

>niggers who protests while looting stores, burning cars, blocking highways, beating people up
SO PROGRESSIVE AND TOLERANT WE SHOULD EMBRACE THE FUTURE AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL

well ok

YOU

A strawman argument.

THINK

BUT OUR REQUEST TO CALL BLM A TERROR GROUP IS DENIED

FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS

explain

A kike.

>I have no idea what a strawman fallacy actually is

There's a god damned sticky on the front page.

Yeah the media isn't hypocritical at all when dealing with blacks (((protesting)))

>triggered

The Feds no longer rely on the SPLC.

>BLM supporters assault random white passers-by
>Kikes at the SPLC won't call it a hate group

I don't see the strawman actually. It's literally what's happening.

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED

REEEEEEE

>VICE

what if we formed a literal hate group and protested FOR peace and equality!??
would that not fuck their heads and confuse the narrative?

This is exactly what they want to happen

Normies will notice the hypocrisy

You overestimate normies

one group exist to advocate for basic human rights vs a counter group that exist purely to stop them from getting basic human rights.

there is no hypocrisy to be noticed. White lives matter is a hate group.

they will nod along until something hits them personally. then they'll be shunned by their peers for stating the obvious. it's thoughtcrime, enforced by your neighbor. a lot like a book i forget it's name

ayy bitch 84 get suck these orwellian nuts niggers

Fuck off bogan. You've probably never even seen a nigger before.

BLM isn't advocating for human rights, it's just screaming and shouting when chimps get shot for being criminals. Not to mention the riots and violence and cop killings that have resulted from their bullshit.

These whities aren't really doing anything harmful, but clearly they are the hateful ones.

hey bro it's aus primetime. i'm concerned for you and ask you to take a moment.

LIBERAL.
CRIME.
SQUAD.
ASSEMBLE THE LCS!!

>bogan
>nigger
>chimps
>What? I'm not hateful at all. Why would you say that?

>>What? I'm not hateful at all. Why would you say that?

Who are you quoting?

Your inbred mother.

they are just a law firm that race baits for funding
they have no actual say in classifying groups on any official level
it's nothing

Hate group vs criminal organization

I never said I wasn't.

I'm also not part of White Lives Matter so that's irrelevant.

Don't be upset that you got called out on being retarded :^)

>Smug reaction face to hide pain
Ouch, I must have hit home there.

I'm merely pointing out you must have a genetic disorder to be unable to understand the argument and have to resort to semantic shitposting.

Even he knew what I mean, but you are too inbred to know.

How many of those in charge there are Jews?

>the LCS was formed on 31 Aug 2016, by representatives of both Spain and the United States of America. Originally founded as a counter-meme, they've come to prevalence in 38 nation-states and currently hold 48 seats in the US congress...

nwm...

twitter.com/splcenter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Really activated my synapses

Girls, settle down

its no wonder BLM have made such an impact. So long as people like you exist who view blacks as subhuman, it will only draw support from the logical left. There is no room in the modern world for your infantile hate

>doesn't understand that "who are you quoting" implied

Autism

>complains about smug reaction images

>posts anime

Degenerate

You lost the argument, pal. Give it up.

heres a smug girl for you bae

Ironic dubs. Also, that post is literally describing what is happening in the media.

I don't believe blacks are subhuman, but there sure are a lot of them who act like it. If they'd stop committing so many crimes then maybe they wouldn't get righteously shot so often.

>SPLC

They have no power, who cares if they're labeled by them.

t. never met a nigger

And if they weren't constantly discriminated against with hate and racism maybe they wouldn't commit so many crimes. Its hard to be a law abiding citizen when the colour of your skin will get your in trouble.

>Southern poverty law center

Professional grievance industry found another boogey man

dude, wait. wait bro

people are going to devour this. ausbro just put the bait away for a minute and drink a beer with me

Fuck this shit blm has plenty more instances of being a hate driven group

What argument lol.

Tfw America is the only white country that has blacks rioting for their rights.

Okay now I'm convinced you are baiting me

Nice dubs though master fisherman

>white
you only call us white when it's convenient. that's racist

Well, when the whites are minority, WLM will become a thing, maybe they will even get official recognition as a movement

>southern poverty law center

Stop infantilizing niggers and denying them agency. They know what they're doing and they are the only ones who can stop it.

Or is this some manner of hyper-advanced ironic shitposting?

Literally no one cares about being PC except tards.

woah your satire filter is maybe fucked xiao

The only race that actively goes out into public to spread none filtered hate speech across the whole USA is black. We are supposed to sit idly by while they play games to assault whites like the knock out game, because they were once slaves, despite us having white slaves anyway. The rapture can't come quick enough.

that ID what does it MEAN

All American citizens (and several dozen million citizens, depending on your source) have the same rights guaranteed to them and protected by the Constitution.

Remember that time 3/4 of a million whites died so that niggers could be free?

did no one else notice that someone posted and it was deleted immediately? like less than 10 seconds immediately? what is going on

BLM already exists.

Blacks were free and happy under the centuries of segregation basically.

Pretty sad that people had to die for something Canada was giving away for free though.

>it's real

I'm splintering off to form the Literal Hate Group

it's meta BLM. it's like a BLM inside of a BLM except in neo-nazi uniform and we hire asian crisis actors. that'll fuck with the headline real good.

>(((SPLC)))

>slurs are the same as an assault
>>>www.tumblr.com

>projection

>projection
>damage control
>projection
That's a nice sandwich you've got going on there, on that last one. Then again, you've probably got another trait of yours that resembles a sandwich, so it must come naturally. ;-)

Ok nigger, whatever you claim is reality

Sounds lame, going for such small "let's troll the SJWs" fish.
I have had this dream of building a giant artifical island-nation, where only the highly intelligent (aka whites, mostly) and the closest kin can immigrate. No jewry allowed, too.
Too bad it would cost so much money, and might not even be architecturally possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Has he no reason to be?
>noggers assault whites just cuz muh slavery
>call for dead whiteys
>not a terrorist/hate group

>white dudes have a circlejerk over heritage pride, and white supremacy
>that's about it
>HURR HATE GROUP

Although the KKK hasn't really killed anyone in forever, I'd still be creeped out if WLM (Is this an actual group??) partnered up with them.

The joke must've went over my head, what's the implication?

Why do normies project so much power into the SPLC? It's as useless as organizations can actually get.

Fuck the Klan that bunch of inbred illiterate spic loving nigger sucking worthless pieces of shit, where were they when illegal spics were marching downtown with their shit skin pride signs scribbled in Spanglish with impunity? I'll tell you, they were at home washing nigger cum and beaner shit out of their pink sheets! Fuck the klan!

White lives matter never hurt anybody, but are a hate group according to the SPLC.... but black lives matter has murdered cops, murdered people, and injured even more, but they're not a hate group according to the SPLC.

You kidding me dude

A quick scan of Twitter and Kikebook reveals most normies already agree with labelling WLM as a hategroup

They actually don't care about white lives because in their eyes WLM has nothing credible to protest, no shit if they're following kike media nonstop that shows black men getting killed by white cops.

This is an entire generation that grew up with this idea, you're gonna need a Trump presidency to even try to reverse the conditioning