Australia is the most cucked anflo country and we used to be convicts...

Australia is the most cucked anflo country and we used to be convicts. We lost our gun rights many years ago and crime with gun violence is up, burglaries are up and safety at night is gone

Its nirmal in my city to feel unsafe at night in a very crowded city even when police are nearby.

Criminals have more rightstgab home owners defending themselves, you will go to jail for defending yourself with anything bigger or sharper than a flash light.

Where is the outcry? Why are aussies cucks who accept living in fear? Canada is no where near aussie cuckness.

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/viallspam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We lost our gun rights many years ago

In a false flag, to boot.
whale.to/b/viallspam.html

>Australia is the most cucked anflo country
*ahem*

i cant fucking wait to leave this shithole

Where you escaping?

i wish i had that figured out, i've only ever been to florida, some shitty central american countries, geneva, helsinki, moscow and italy

moscow was the least cucked

We work around it. Not allowed a gun? Use a knife.

Robber gets more rights than you? Dont half ass it, put the knife through their neck, cant defend a dead criminals rights

you seen the pedo schools thread mate?

it gets worse than just the niggers running rampant.

lol fuck this I'm out of the country. w2c russian documents.

I'd recommend an East Asian country, but a lot of people can't make the language/culture jump.

And we're full.

but realistically you guys still have it better than most europeans and americans. in large swaths of the country you could just shoot a home invader and feed him to crocs

I think OZ is one of the best places in the world to be right now.

GOT ANY PETROL CUNT?!

>A FUCKING PROXY

>cant defend a dead criminals rights

We have a few family friends who are barristers and a magistrate, advice given by them, off the record is exactly that; dead men don't talk.

As long as you haven't put a cricket bat through the back of their skull with no other injuries present, and as long as you kill the (somalian) breaking into your home, then all you have to do is remember to say that "I was in fear for my life/ and my families safety" and you'll be fine.

Its a charge that's actually hard to pin legally in those circumstances.

DIS AAHHHR LAAHND YOU WHITE CUNT! GIMME YA FUKKIN SHOES EH!

Whats the deal in aus. I know I can carry a knife or whatever in my vehicle but what about on my body? Can I hide my big ol dundee knife in my jacket or will I get arrested for possession of a weapon of mass destruction?

Not only that but you went from literal Nordic only to Afro-Chink land in less than a generation, possibly the most embarrassing irreversible, decline in Western history. No resistence, no referendum, no revolution, just rolled over and died. Conquered by the Jew.

Man I love Berserk

And berserk loves you.

I think that comes down to state legislation, and furthermore area you're carrying your fuck off dundee knife in.
Far as I know in Victoria having a knife anywhere other than your kitchen or maybe your tackle-box is grounds for a charge, this includes your car if it gets searched. But then everything except being a gang member is illegal in Victoria.
However I have mates that go camping and hunting and have a knife hanging off their belt in and out of town and no one seems to give two shits.

>gun rights
How was that in Australia? USA tier with people carrying? Or different?

I hope schierke gets meaty demon dickin'. You know it's coming, all the last characters got it.

Ta mate, luckily I dont live in cucktoria so might be able to get away with claiming its for cutting seatbelts or some bullshit

I cant wait. Think rape horse but with the beast that is guts in the armor

And with actual rape this time

>edgy dickheads think Miura will kill his daughterfu
kek, please stay out of Berserk threads

>edgy
>Berserk
user please. Berserk is edge

You're like that guy in w40k threads that wish it was less girmdark

>anflo country

>Australian
>afraid to go out at night in major city

maybe its not australia that is cucked, maybe its YOU thats cucked. seriously, if youre scared to go out at night in australia youre a fucking girlscout. seriously dude. nut up you fucking sook.

I don't follow w40k. Berserk was only edgy for the sake of edge in the beginning, it has really good character development and you guys ignore it. The only character in Guts group that has a chance of dying any time soon is Casca. If you can't live with that, stop reading.

Alright, she doesn't need to die. I still hope for a demon dickin' though.