James encore in episode 18 confirmed Edition

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/user/ur3200762/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83031779/
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370
inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/
twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952
deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/
youtube.com/watch?v=vsevMDc7-fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GORDON COLT LOL

>no more Dougie

D R O P P E D
R O P P E D D
O P P E D D R
P P E D D R O
P E D D R O P
E D D R O P P
D D R O P P E

He was the best part of The Return desu

imdb.com/user/ur3200762/

Why is he so mad?

>ywn see Cooper and Audrey have an unexpected pregnancy and him assuring her it's all going to be alright and they'll find a way to make it work
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey deciding to live together in a cozy cabin surrounded by Douglas Firs
>ywn see Cooper and Audrey raise their baby boy Richard together
>ywn see Ben pissed at first that Cooper got his young daughter pregnant but warming to the idea and giving Richard his first bicyle for his birthday
>ywn see Coop being a proud daddy while he teaches his boy about Tibet and tells him stories about his time in the FBI
>ywn see Coop take Richard, Harry, Andy and Hawk on camping trips
>ywn see Coop and Audrey encouraging their boy when he's feeling down or sad and giving him valuable advice
>ywn see Cooper beaming with joy when Richard has a fulfilling life

Carryl Maclachlan

Autism

Dragy Jones

TWIN PEAKS WAS NEVER GOOD
W
I
N

P
E
A
K
S

W
A
S

N
E
V
E
R

G
O
O
D

Kyle MacGolfin' lol

K I N O

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83031779/

>people saying shit like "I'm sick of Dougie", "I want Cooper back"
>me at the verge of tears because we won't have Mr Jackpots anymore

We're close to some big breakthroughs on the television show Twin Peaks but wouldn't be Twin Peaks if before any resolution that Donna shows up and FUCKS EVERYTHING UP. FUCK OFF DONNA.

FUCK

>using imdb for anything other than a movie database

are we gonna get a sticky for the finale?

no because Twin Peaks sucks
see:

>hating Donna
I don't understand such people

people were actually shitposting in real time wtf

>a sticky
who cares

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

good Richard on the left

oh this is nice.

Probably not. We're not a bunch of obnoxious Game of Thrones plebs.

It's not that I hate Donna, but Lara Flynn Boyle was such a cunt that I have a hard time separating her from her character.

>Donna returns and get's Candie killed

Reminder that Donna went to her recently murdered best friend's grave to tell her that all of her problems were her fault

Reminder that Donna and James are part the most pointless plotline ever

You better watch the latest episode buckaroo.

The same best friend who lived a tortured life that we later learned she knew about and tried to emulate for FUN and that same friend tried to protect her from the fate but she couldn't stop wearing her stuff.

WILL SOMONE PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF GORDON COLE EATING A DONUT AND SAY "David Lunch lmao" BESIDE I PLEASE!!!

david brunch rofl

my man

NICE DUBS BUT I WANT LUNCH LMFAO!!! LUNCH POSTER IS GOD

The Jew Yorker
Sounds like a money making scheme.

>lol I have a pair of sunglasses that turn me into a mysterious femme fatale
>lol all my scenes are romantic soap opera bullshit with soft piano playing in the background

She was tedious.

>when leland screams DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS

He also rated Blade Runner 9/10, Definitely not /our guy/.

Just finished watching Dune. I'm suprised how many familiar faces played in the movie. I kinda liked it, the setting was cool and I found the spiritual aspect very interesting. Kyle was top qt. Also, in the shorter version, is the editing better bc I watched the 3 hour one and it was all over the place. And why did they have so many voiceovers? Were they afraid the plot would be too difficult to understand?

That would be Catherine Martell and everyone at the mill.

can't fucking wait until Leland is cleared of any wrongdoing. been waiting for this moment for 25 years. you'll see.

catherine, pete, josie and the mill have very little to do with the lore. it's ok for you to skip these scenes

Haven't had a chance to follow along but just finished catching up, what's the general consensus from Sup Forums?

Personally I think this will be remembered as one of Lynch's best works

I talked about Twin Peaks at work today and now I'm afraid that people will think I'm crazy. I just mentioned that I'll be studying all weekend but I'm looking forward to Twin Peaks.

One of the RR "double universe" scenes is in Audrey's personal universe since Billy is mentioned.

Friendly reminder that s4 is confirmed

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/has-twin-peaks-been-a-hit-showtime-1034370

>From a financial perspective, Nevins says Twin Peaks has exceeded expectations.

inews.co.uk/essentials/culture/television/twin-peaks-sherilyn-fenn-audrey-david-lynch/

>If David Lynch wanted to do another season of Twin Peaks, would you do it? “Oh yeah. He said if people loved it he would do another one, and the hardest part is just sitting down and writing it. But he had so much fun this time, he really loved it. And he got to do it the way he wanted to. It’s like an 18-hour movie, so he’s happy. Let’s just stay positive. It really turned out the way he wanted it to in his heart.”

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/902177684817661952

>the suit goes back into the archives, to be worn at a future day, maybe, no idea, keep your fingers crossed

deadline.com/2017/08/twin-peaks-no-second-season-showtime-david-lynch-david-nevins-tca-1202144491/

>David Nevins : , “the door’s always open to David Lynch, whether that would lead to another season, I don’t know if he wants to do it,”

I won't speak for everyone ofc, but overall very positive feedback. Show feels great and delivers in not being just a rehash of the old show, but doing something new without it feeling like everything we did love about the old show was being thrown aside. Personally I am also grateful Lynch took his time and brought Cooper back so late, the hype when he did was great.

>Venting her emotions to a grave right after her best friend died
Wow how horrible

It's a swan song too. It also managed to synthetize concepts and ideas from all his past works into something beautiful.

I would like Lynch to explain how the Fireman's machines work.

You're a retard. No one cares. Either they don't know what twin peaks is at all or know it's a "weird show", but wouldn't have enough investment in you or it to feel anything strongly about you liking the show. The only way they'd know twin peaks well enough to think you're crazy for watching it is if they watched it themselves. The only reason someone would think you were "crazy" is because you're being an autistic spazz about literally nothing.

~10/10

Is anyone else watching on Amazon Channels? Will the finale be released at the same time as actual Showtime subscribers?

Also if you have Prime I just found that "David Lynch The Art Life" is on there for free. Pretty neat looking documentary that I couldn't previously find anywhere else. Gonna watch it tonight.

>btfo (blown the fuck out)
kek

bobe briggs lol

I've been watching over Amazon, so far every episode has been released at the same time the episode airs on showtime, I don't see why the finale episodes would be different.

It's defied my expectations in a really great way. It's completely avoided fanservice or pandering to nostalgia. Instead, it's sought to provide the shakeup to the TV landscape that the original run did in 1990.

If these past few days of rewatching the previous sixteen episodes have shown me anything, it's that this series rewards multiple viewings. It's a rare thing to get me to watch a TV show all the way through, let alone multiple times. Those first three episodes are at least as good, if not better, than the first three episodes of the original run, and I think the overall quality is superior to the original run.

It's the best thing to happen to television since The Sopranos ended.

THERE THEY ARE, user

thanks shill

You're absolutely retarded. Lmao

>says something positive about a show
>must be a shill

Lynch/Kojima productions when?

why does candie make me so happy? all her scenes are great. will she play a part in the finale?

Hopefully never

You don't like Kojima?

Because you are a sexist who likes the idea of women being bimbos.

I think he's Hideous.

>Venom didnt get a spot on Mount Snakemore

>hideous
>HIDEOus
What did he mean by this?

a post of one guy

> This place in NY reminds me of a SCP containment facility. They're waiting for something to materialize in that thing and Tracy is about to die.

spooky

t. roastie whore who would have eaten from the tree of knowledge because fuck the patriarchy

Candie is innocence and I hope you find Jesus

The last two digits of this post is how many times we will hear someone talk about Judy during the last two hours.

That's a lot of Judy posting but considering that we're gonna go through half a dozen thread or a rolling sticky not too bad.

Donna was fine and one of the more believable teen characters. Her only major issue was becoming one of the many characters who kinda ended up being pointless after Laura's murder was solved halfway through S2.

He might be a shill but he's right.

Guys, what the hell was pic related

David Lynch managed to turn a song from absolute shit to a masterpiece just by slowing it down.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsevMDc7-fo

If I was a Showtime exec I'd be constantly bragging about how much better my network is than everyone else's

Only 3 more days until I can cancel my Showtime subscription!

Will we find out about Audrey on Sunday? Or do you think that was the last we'll see of her? I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see her again.

But Dice is still airing!!!

Yes, Lynch wouldn't leave that subplot hanging especially after building it up so much. He'll leave other questions unanswered.

Black Lodge=Deep State

I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

>it was Audrey's coma dream all along

Confirmed

See

Thanks for all the (You)s they were all me. :^)

It was all in Audrey's dream and Audrey was all in Dale's dream. : O

LYNCHED

: - ) ALL

I just want to watch Twin Peaks. I don't want to study for the CPA exam anymore. This whole profession will be automated away in 20 years anyway.

WIN PEAKS WAS NEVER GOOD
W
I
N

P
E
A
K
S

W
A
S