Tfw you will never be able to see a period in time as eccentric and patriotic as 1950's USA

>tfw you will never be able to see a period in time as eccentric and patriotic as 1950's USA
>tfw no more American Dream
>tfw no more soda shoppes filled with chrome and checkered floors
>tfw we're stuck in 2016

Does anyone else want to go back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n77NxU0CHPw
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k?t=31m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=Alc5FQI76dM
youtube.com/watch?v=_KYcHvGK0fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>going to a shop specifically to drink fucking cola and lemonade

americans will defend this.

>americans will defend this.
From what? Are you attacking it?

>going to a bin specifically to dispose of a knife

>You will never live in a post-war illusion that fades off day by day, eventually leading to the realisation that your country and your countrymen that you were so proud of was just a Jew slave army

>going to a shop specifically to drink fucking beer and alcohol

Britcucks will defend this

i liek me chip shoppe m8, oi! oi! oi!

The speed in which LA went to shit is terrifying

youtube.com/watch?v=n77NxU0CHPw

>a fucking restaurant where you can only buy soft drinks

JUST
U
S
T

Alcohol is degenerate

You could do that all stuff now if you weren't a lazy shitlard

get a life

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k?t=31m32s

not when you factor in Mexicans

bin that knife

LA now

Yeah why would we want to create services and products distinctly for children when we could just save time and money and advertise alcohol, drugs and sexual promiscuity by beaming it right into their little brains from the television screen. Then we can have everyone slurping from the same hyper-violent, promiscuous and drug laden slop as the rest of the adult world. Wew, that sure is progress!

All we need to get the '50s back is to get back to '50s levels of union membership.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

I don goofed LA now

or 50s level of white people
Too bad the Unions didnt have a problem with mass immigration

Didn't completely go to shit until the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=Alc5FQI76dM

Drug stores and malt shops were usually just a place to hang around for teenagers. They were often in a position where friends could meet up easily and get something to get a cheap meal and drink without getting themselves into too much trouble. Seems like a pretty alright idea to me.

They should'ave built a wall instead....

Obligatory.

It honestly makes me sad watching this what a time it would of been to be alive

youtube.com/watch?v=_KYcHvGK0fM

I died a little inside watching that. Then I saw the modern version, and I was reminded of an old Russian proverb: when you hit the rock bottom, you can always dig deeper.

Now that looks like a city I'd love to live in. It even has trees and architecture.

god damn

they were usually just ice cream and soda, we have those today.

What an absolutely beautiful place. It's a shame how much we've striped it of it's original charm by "culturally enriching" it.

if only the wall was built 50 years ago to live in America today would be like living in a dream

ya cun't get chips at home, ken ya?

Well it is pretty simple what happened, particularly in L.A. (watched interesting documentary on net flix on the history of this)

Pretty much the black got desegregated, and started running wild. The Hispanics that had started flooding the U.S. and moving into the poor areas of town, were being attacked, beaten, and robbed so badly by the blacks, that they started forming street gangs to protect themselves. This was the only way to protect themselves from the racist black violence against them. The blacks started losing the fights, and ganged up themselves, with it escalating from street fistfights, to clubs and knives etc., and then to guns. The whites, surrounded by scum, all fled, leaving the areas to be taken over completely by the black and Hispanic street gangs. Said street gangs have been killing each other off in endless battles for turf, ever since.