ANOTHER GOD DAMN DEATH STAR

>ANOTHER GOD DAMN DEATH STAR

How does Sup Forums feel about Star Wars being this badly rehashed that the, and I use the word correctly here, LITERAL same plot device has been used 4 out of 5 times now since Episode 4?

They even had to faggy up the Death Star by throwing giant slews under the super laser and a bunch of ugly vertical stripes all over it.

Stop watching NuWars.

No fucking way.

And what if there were like two Chewbaccas?

I wonder how many death stars are they throwing
>mfw episode 9 has at least a dozen of them

Pretty sure this is just mindless box art

Reminder that Disney Wars is just the OT over again. A new death star won't be until the 3rd movie.

Just like you had the Super Star Destroyer in Empire Strikes Back, Last Jedi will have Snoke's MEGA Star Destroyer that's 3x the length

I would be okay with this. They should just have power creep where the nu empire is throwing dozens of death stars at Rey and Company while they just blow them up effortlessly (but still take 10 minute scenes to explode)

EVEN BETTER snokes start destroyer is 60km wide

No, 60km long
About 180/220 km wide

>evil bb8

APOLOGIZE

>what if we make the star destroyers obtuse instead of acute

>New ship
>old TIE fighter

if there really is another death start then im literally dropping star wars right now. had enough of this lazy rehashing shit hollywood is doing again and and again. im boycotting all non independent movies ive fucking had enough

this was the original plot for ROTJ, mass-produced Death Stars.

Well one of the new Star Destroyers shown looks like it has a smaller versions of the Death Star superlaser on a turret underneath the ship

I hope there's an XXL-Wing that shoots it outta the sky!

Considering the last one was a shot for shot remake of the first one, only with affirmative action recasts and geriatrics, nothing surprises me anymore.

>there's gonna be a scene where old and crazy luke trains rey to force lift an old x-wing out of an ocean

I'm hoping there'll at least be a training montage where old luke is riding rey's back as she does flips.

And then Rey uses the force to go back in time and uses Starkiller to kill all the new Death Stars.

>same plot again
>forced gay and POC shit nobody wants

>bb-9e
Wtf

the E is for "Evil".

>bb-h8 = evil bb8

Wow! What a fun and new character! I love this new and original design! I can't wait to buy all the licensed products that feature this little guy!

Sheev put in an insurance claim on the original Death Star way back in Episode IV. This is the replacement as per the contract. Turns out they are not overly difficult to construct.

There's no way. If it's true I'll drop the series but it makes no sense. Why would they go back to the original Death Star after building one a million times more powerful?

Because ya gotta love the classics, user!

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>The Supremacy
Laying it on a little thick there, ayy Disney?

Nobody who writes for Disney is that clever. They're the Bethesda of movies

The scene of here force lifting an x-wing is confirmed already tho.

The Alt-Empire in the next trilogy.

>tfw The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels were the last good things about Star Wars

It's actually pretty pathetic that Disney can produce shows made for children which have better stories than the main movies. I can't even fathom how hardcore SW fans must feel about all of this rehashing and lazy-ass writing. I mean I really hope that they can find some peace and joy but the last movie that I liked was Revenge of the Sith. TFA was such a letdown when it came to the story and characters. I really tried to like it but it just felt so bland, my god

Why won't they just show us the Knights of Ren fighting? I think that would make the movie for a lot of people. It's like TFA was just a big tease for other movies and I am getting the feeling that this will be the same. I just wish these movies could stand on their own which they really can't unfortunately

but OP!

people have to be eased into the star wars universe!

we can't make things too different!

Good goy, we are gonna have a "bb-black friday"

Disney has gone too far.

>BB-3G

>evil BB8
>black

can't make that shit up, good lord

I meant your part, sorry

Doing what? The same fucking thing again but slightly different?

If anything, they never went far enough. They had free reign to do anything they wanted with an incredibly rich universe and instead decided to give us A BIGGER DEATH STAR.

I think the OP's box art is real.

>will have Snoke's MEGA Star Destroyer that's 3x the length
woah now i want to see the movie

How. Do. They. Get. The. Money. To. Afford. New. Space. Weapons.

Dark side power known as Force Money

reminder that if Disney weren't so anal about rehashing the OT they could be doing actual good films thanks to the people in charge of Rebels

Selling cheap toys at a premium to manchildren

>2031
>SW 25 is released
>Nu-Rebels fighting Emperor IV and his fleet of Yotta-Class Star Destroyers & brand new "Ultra-Galaxy Holocaust Sphere" that has a diameter of 10 parsecs

kek

>snoke is revealed to wear a trump wig

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

COME BACK GEORGE.

If Porgs are the actual legit name of the force penguins, doesn't that confirm the force tree and the evil sloth leaks from way back when?

Porgs are indeed the name. The force tree thing has been confirmed since exactly 2 years ago, before TFA even came out.

What is the force tree and does it look like a cutey cute that we can all buy in plush form?

It's a tree that is force sensitive from growing at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant for who knows how long, then being subjected to unknown amounts of testing by Palpatine.

>Already knowing there's going to be a 10-15 minute scene dedicated to the good ball thing fighting and then destroying the bad one followed by an immediate quirky comedy action

Kill me now

The better idea would be getting the superlaser on a smaller platform with a better hyperdrive. Getting it in and out of system quickly.

>4 out of 5 times
Isn't it 5 out of 6? IV, VI, VII, Rogue One, VIII

To be fair, making another Death Star would make a lot of sense, it was a pretty legit superweapon and with an actual fleet defending it and proper targeting intel it would be unstoppable. The Starkiller base was absurdly pointless, however.

Alderaan had a planetary shield generator (as did Starkiller base) so it's unclear if it would be possible to bombard all of the major population centers with turbolasers from orbit so I assume having a command platform with the ability to destroy astral bodies, if economically viable (which apparently it is since wookiee slave labor was able to accomplish it so quickly) would be a huge tactical boon.

The World Devastators however an infinitely smarter weapon if you could deploy them.

user, this is what Jar-Jar Abrams does, he takes generic science fiction tropes, teases them while forcing diversity casting and rakes in a huge chunk of money. He and Lindelhof have made a fortune out of cockteasing nerds that keep falling for their bullshit.

Turns out it's not that hard to produce starships and mega weapons if your entire labor force is only making a few/one over 20+ years. It's implied that the New Order have been kidnapping children for slave labor or making clones so those probably don't even know they're supposed to get paid.

This reads like a George Lucas wet dream.

Kidnapping children, yes, for slave labor, no. The kidnapped children are the ones that turn into Stormtroopers and officers. That is more than confirmed already; nothing about the FO using slave labor has been as much as hinted at yet.
Clones are off the table, as well, based on dialogue from TFA.

I must have been taking a piss when that exchange was made.

>mfw Kylo is shit talking his own subordinates
What an insufferable cunt.

>I-I swear I'll drop it this time guys!!!1
kill yourselves, you're fueling the shitfire

Kylo is like Vader: he's only there because his force sensitive boss-master tells him to be. Vader never officially held a position in the Empire, it was all assumed by his proximity to the Emperor and his own use of the force against rebels and imperials alike. Kylo is just there because Snoke told him to, and no one else can force him to do otherwise.

You mean a scene where Rey shows Luke how easy it is to lift the Falcon out of the ocean.

I want to __________ that ball droid

death star one was built off geonosian and wookie slave labor with unscruplous material gathering practices. death star two wasnt even finished yet and we dont really know who was doing the bitch work. it could have been financed through debt/equity by loyalists who were outraged by the first death star getting blown up and did the same with star killer base. theres two planets that are completely covered with a metro city, im sure star wars economics are about as sketchy as star wars physics are

Never

Sorry, the correct answer was to sell new toys.

play soccer with

>I must have been taking a piss when that exchange was made.

it was in the novelization, not the actual movie. (maybe deleted scenes?)

get a full refund for

>his turd was slightly less stinky so you must apologize

No.

thats cool, i still ended up getting the (you)

Before Poe and Finn escape the Finalizer together at the fucking first part of the movie, Kylo talks down to Hux about how his stormtroopers are so shit that they can't catch a BB-unit. He recommends they get a clone army instead, which Hux denies.

Kill niggers with

This is what happens when you turn Star Wars over to (((Disney))). All they care about is how to get the most shekels from normies.

Just wait until you see the Last Jedi.

>3x times the length

And about 100x the width. Seriously that fucker is bigger then the first death star.

just checked, it's after Poe and Finn crash. 26:15ish.

BUY THE TOY GOY

I refuse to believe that this is anything other than stupid box art.

No one could be stupid enough to use the death star AGAIN.

Selling toys to people over 18 should be illegal

what about dragon dildos

How many must they build? How about a galaxy destroyer next. The bigger the better right

>They're the Bethesda of movies
God, what an accurate description

FUCK YOU

Faggot there isn't a new Death Star
There are MULTIPLE Death Stars around an even BIGGER Death Star.

So should giving a fuck about what other people do with their money and how they live their lives when it has no effect on you whatsoever, but you're not behind bars.

>Ragtag splinter group
>Somehow capable of building larger starships and another Death Star despite having only a fraction of the resources and manpower of the Empire at its peak
What did Disney mean by this?

>Droids do all the work.
>Droids never get paid.

There, half the costs just went down.

AYO HOL UP
*sells beloved franchise to white slavers*
WE FINNA GO TOO FAR IN SUM PLAYSES?

Rey is confirmed for reactivating and controlling a star forge to combat the empire in the future, and from what I've seen, much of her "non jedi" training is some hybrid of Revan and Katarn. As in, she gets stronger without the force and then reconnects and gets a zenkai boost. Quote it.

>Already knowing there's going to be a 10-15 minute scene dedicated to the good ball thing fighting and then destroying the bad one followed by an immediate quirky comedy action
It's what we've all been waiting for.

>the FUCKING WHITE MALE

>The trump wig becomes the new Hitler Mustache

What were they thinking?

What possible purpose would a ship of that size serve in the SW galaxy? it is to big to dock anywhere, it would be a nightmare on energy usage so it would have multiple reactors which are a danger, not to mention a ship that size would probably be impractical in system due to it's size. The thrust needed to stay out of a gravity well would be immense. And this is coming from a guy who enjoys 40K which is filled to the brim with ridiculous scale.

It's design is balls as well. It looks like they made a fighter, made it larger and went 'Yeah that will do'. What purpose do those big wings serve? it sure as shit can't- Oh don't even fucking dare try and make this thing enter the atmosphere.

sexier without the beard