Is it worth watching? i heard that the first episodes are kino but it decays

Is it worth watching? i heard that the first episodes are kino but it decays.

It's alright. And Elisabeth Moss deserves that Emmy.

Nah, you're better off watching The Handmaiden instead.

It was a decent enough book.

Show seems kind of redundant (already had one movie with an actual hot chick in the lead).

Your tolerance may vary on how islamaphobic you are.

>Your tolerance may vary on how islamaphobic you are.

Explain.

Well, if you're a Muslim you will find it offensive, as it criticizes many cultural practices near and dear to your heart.

It does not tolerate religious or cultural differences and satirizes/uses allegory to condemn them.

If you're an Islaphobe, you'll love the show. If you believe Islam is the most feminist religion, you may find it offensive.

Thanks for the info famalam.

lmao

You people really are beyond hope.

Can you stomach tv series thats a thinly vailed and pretentious post modern propaganda piece despite the author of the book not wanting to be associated with the Femnist movement?

Nah fuck that shit, I'll watch Curb Your Enthusiasm instead.

Yes. Piss dark, bleak, great acting and an entertaining setting.

Dude deff watch it. There is like 1 boring episode in the middle but the rest is good as fuckk

SJW shit

The main problem is that it displays the world as a dytopia when it would be more of a utopia if the premise of the show were to come to fruition.

are there communities out there that are hardcore puritan cosplaying? Kinda like the Amish?

I couldn't get past the first and second episode once I saw how the characters were acting inside the story , I just couldn't believe they went from "America Fuck Yea" to some weird religious cult where they do what they're told as if they were raised that way.

Seems like an unbelievable change of life to embrace culturally. So I didn't buy the story and it ruined it for me.

Tried watching the first episode, but the acting and direction was so appalling in the first ten minutes alone that I dropped it.

>where they do what they're told as if they were raised that way.
It obviously goes into that too. The people you see in the first few episodes as just following along are some of the most depraved.
Obviously taken from the whole conspiracy about people in high power being sickos behind closed doors, but it works.

>If you believe Islam is the most feminist religion, you may find it offensive.
i believe Islam is the most anti-women religion on the planet

I'm sometimes too autistic to browse this website. You can't even imagine how much you just triggered me

Speak to me. Edumacate me.

You islamophiles really are repulsive creatures

Holy shit you're fucking right. I just looked it up. Atwood thinks feminism today is a catch-all bullshit lingo term. This is amazing.