What kind of cars does Sup Forums drive?

What kind of cars does Sup Forums drive?

Me: 2006 Jeep Commander. Mine is white. Photo isn't mine.

Attached: 2006-jeep-commander-limited-4x4-photo-4035-s-original.jpg (900x549, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/nissan-micra-0km#D[A:nissan-micra-0km]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't drive

Not legal yet?

I don’t own a car

I don't even have a car currently.
My first car was a shitheap of a Suzuki Jeep. The damn thing had more rust than metal, it was a miracle it didn't fall apart. After that I had a Toyota Landcruiser and I'm still kicking myself for selling it, the thing could handle absolutely fucking anything and would probably still be kicking. Briefly had a Mercedes, but it was so thirsty I quickly got rid of it for a Toyota Yaris which was just goddamn amazing, could run on fumes for days and the only time I had it in the shop was for regular checkups. Never a single problem, ever.

Yeah Toyotas are definitely the most reliable in my experience. I've only ever had Dodge and Ford but I've driven Toyotas in harsh weather and bad terrain and never had a problem. I'm considering downgrading though because I don't need so much room for just me and my girlfriend

ford fiesta 1996 made in spain.

cost me 1750 u$d

Attached: ford fiesta 96.jpg (500x374, 24K)

But what condition was it in?

1750 USD for a '96 Ford Fiesta?

Jesus Christ, you could probably get a second hand one of those or a Nisan Micra of roughly the same age second hand here for like £300 (424 USD.)

Is that the usual price of a second hand car that age in Argentina, or is it just a really special '96 Fiesta?

Yeah $1,750 here could get you a relatively new car (10 years old or so). A 1996 car would probably fetch about $200-$500 if it wasn't in rough condition.

Not him, but cars, technology and pretty much everything else is expensive as fuck here.

Drive a similar one

Attached: Mitsubishi_Carisma_front_20071205.jpg (1620x1023, 377K)

pic related

Attached: 6260116-3x2-940x627.jpg (640x480, 73K)

One like this, fuck i love my car.

Attached: 1967-vw-bug600.jpg (1504x1000, 514K)

Wow, TIL.

Sucks for you guys I guess.

A car that represents GM's JUST situation in early 2000s

Attached: 2002Saturn.jpg (1077x512, 109K)

2007 rav4.

just checked a Nissan Micra ranges from 12000 USD to 25000 USD
listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/nissan-micra-0km#D[A:nissan-micra-0km]

Bugs are pretty cool, I like it too.

2000 Grand Cherokee

MY2006 VW Passat,its a shitty winter car,otherwise ok,not good in any way,normie car ,mine is a 1.9 tdi

So you would recommend a Yaris ?
I was thinking of getting one as my first car but I’m worried about fuel consumption since it’s expensive as hell right now

it is in a good shape, for a 20 years old car like the one in the pic.

cars are expensive as fuck here user.

Absolutely. It's extremely reliable and very fuel efficient.

paid 5k for a 2005 buick lacrosse, but they call it allure here because lacrosse is french slang
it's not nice, but 200hp so can accelerate pretty fast

Attached: allure.jpg (800x600, 73K)

Thanks I wish I could have a VW bug like the Chile user here, cheap and cute 2bh but with so many environmental regulations here owning any car older than 8 years becomes a pain in the ass

Let me put it this way, the Yaris I had was a 2000 model. My mum bought it from me in 2010, and kept driving it until last year, when she decided she wanted a Morris. There was still absolutely nothing wrong with it, and the guy at the garage who did the last checkup, when she said she didn't foresee getting much for it and was considering scrapping it, bought it off her for frankly significantly more than I would have paid.