What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spending 100+ Million with nothing to show
also spineless

Zero charisma. Coming into this election season I assumed it would be Clinton vs. Bush so its so nice to have another option beyond a dynasty.

Pretty much this, he was just too awkward at everything he did.

The election's not over...
>>>slow
>>>steady

Autism personified thought he could win the election by handing out fucking turtles to children. Like that was ever going to work.

Low energy.

Nothing. It went just as planned.

OH SHIT, CHECK THE POLLS

HE CAME OUTTA FUCKING NOWHERE

stop fucking spreading this pic of my sister

He's not anywhere near as charismatic as his brother, father or competitors. He's that goofy awkward guy and people don't want that for president.

>this sums it up pretty well
youtube.com/watch?v=mU4jMs7EeUI

his memes were so good. I miss Jeb. I wish I could hug him. Great man, but terrible politician.

Oh shit is Jeb gonna October surprise his way into office?

I'm excited for Jeb :3

Jeb should come up here and run for Conservative leadership. He seems more our speed.

>JEB IS A MESS
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

His audience are old people.
He doesnt know how to appeal outside of that demographic.

*airhorn*

Yeb! is a meme that JUST keeps on giving.

>lost his "!"
>lost his "jebbush.com"
>uses the debates to make autistic facial gestures
>turtles
>guac
>goblin wife
>doesn't into hoodies
>please clap
>warm kisses
sad!

Jeb and his brother George and their father were all dumb enough to actually believe the cuckservative memes of "browns and blacks on welfare are natural conservatives just like whites on welfare because they believe in gawd and have too many kids"

It turns out not only is that a retarded idea but it's also a liberal idea to demand amnesty, and thus the Republican party rejected yet another liberal in Republican clothing in favor of multiple candidates against giving illegals citizenship and pro decreasing overall immigration

>Everybody won when Trump skipped the Fox debate

plz