Melanin Invasion

6,500 Syrian women and children were rescued on Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutcroatia.net/news/europe/italy-13000-migrants-rescued-mediterranean-48-hours-35025
visiteurope.com/en/gallery/sea-cruises-in-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't win them all.

3,000 Syrian women and children were rescued on Tuesday.

>Syrian women and children
>niggers

eh, shall I something about German education?

Better version of first pic.

So what are your guesses. How many Syrian refugees are coming over in the next week?

Let tthem drown
Fucking niggers

Those are the pictures of the rescued r.e.f.u.g.e.e.s.

Look at all those women and children

Do you even know where the Syria is? Do even know how a Syrian looks like?

dude, you westerners are dumb

10k rescued just in the last 48 hours

aboutcroatia.net/news/europe/italy-13000-migrants-rescued-mediterranean-48-hours-35025

I thought they were pictures of Turks desu

you really dont get the joke do you?
Dude, you turks are dumb

Seriously, dude! Are you telling me those aren't Syrian women and children? Perhaps they aren't even refugees at all?

That would be shocking, I tell ya. And sad, because our public bathes are already burkini-ready as you can see from pic related.

Rescued is for losers. They could just visit Europe the normal way.

visiteurope.com/en/gallery/sea-cruises-in-europe

sink

Daily reminder that if you criticize this in your commie Orwellian nightmares, you'll get labeled as fascist, nazi, mysoginist, xenophobe, racist and you might lose your job and reputation. Daily reminder those niggers are considered as equals to Europeans. Daily reminder your news keep brainwashign you about few hundreds that get drowned every year while not mentioning tens of thousands of paratisites that enter Europe every week.

its a joke about the media you dip shit. I take it you dont speak very good english

the one ordering it lives very very close to your house Hans... might as well start doing something about it

honestly, i'm surprised they make inflatable boats that large
>w/tiny motor
kek

Average westerner is a dumb faggot when it comes to refugees. It's hard to tell whether it's a joke or not when a German calls niggers "Syrians".

Some of us mistake even Turks for humans.