Ever notice how your druggie degenerate friends are not able to understand you when you talk about mk ultra...

Ever notice how your druggie degenerate friends are not able to understand you when you talk about mk ultra? It's as if they don't have the ability to hear or read the word at all and it has been filtered out. Am I the only one that has experienced this?

Shhhh

Whats mkultra?

>your druggie degenerate friends
>implying i have shit friends like you

Bro on God for about 15 years I would just sort of say the word Mk-ultra in my head, never had any idea why, just a pleasant sounding sentence of some sort and then one day I just fucking saw it mentioned on the internet, blasted it into Google and lost my shit.

Grew up in Australia, lower class single mum, could never draw any lines but it's kind of weird. Never noticed that shit until I got off the weed at 20-odd tho

>having friends at all

>posts personal anecdote about his friends
>posts this
??

> your druggie degenerate friends are not able to understand you when you talk about mk ultra?

Reading up on MK-ULTRA was what got me into psychedelics and experimenting on myself with Hyatt system.

get off your undeserved high horse and get a life

Is not about "druggie" friends, common people will call you tinfoiler hat for just state that MK Ultra is real.

I swear every time I see this picture the year changes.

It was actually my druggie degenerate friend that first introduced me to mkultra.

OP BTFO! How will he ever recover?

>implying i have friends

The "druggies" I've known were all well rounded and polite people. One was even a Kraut with a beautiful loving family and he was a very talented musician. :)

>ignoring the point

>mk ultra
what's that

I was about to post something similar. You don't need to be one of those stoner "the MAN is out to get us bro" types to enjoy talking about MKUltra but most of the people who regularly smoke dope I know do. Still though, don't smoke the herbal jew kids.

What if they only thought that they were talking to you about Mk Ultra but not really understading anything they say?

I've told every single one of my friends that my ideal MK Ultra scenario would be to be dosed with liquid LSD while I was sleeping in REM stage.

Or right after I naturally woke up.

Or before I the first drop of a roller coaster.

Idk maybe I'm just trying to maximize my human potential by scrambling my physical brain in favor for a more random expression.

huh... what? who turned up the contrast? why is everything repeating? repeating... repeating?

is this dejavu or am I tripping balls?

who likes acid!?

>obfuscating the point

>shifting goalposts

>falling for the having friends jew

>replying to posts

It's called the social jew

Haha benis n bagina xD

>druggie
It's most everybody mate. People can't cope with the idea that they've been brainwashed to the extent that they have. Their brain shuts down to protect their ego from feeling stupid and embarrassed and having to come up with a new world view that will accommodate this information.

My advice is, other than your potential mate, you shouldn't even try to redpill people. Maintain your own views and don't be afraid to share them, but you have to understand, their poor normie brains just can't handle the facts some time.

Normies are cancer more or less.

Did you notice the exclamation mark at the end?