Minimum wage is going up here. Will it destroy jobs, or is it necessary and a first step to Citizen income

Minimum wage is going up here. Will it destroy jobs, or is it necessary and a first step to Citizen income

first it will be minimum wage that goes up, next year gibsmedats will follow. It won't destroy jobs, but the net income of the common workers - no matter which collar.

It's a bandaid, anyways I'd rather get my coffee made to perfection consistently by a robot than an entitled millennial. Citizen income is enviable but will further divide the classes.

fuck, she has some nice tits
>Starbucks is allowing purple hair
they should allow their girls to go topless
that'd get me to spend $6 on a small coffee

As a 19 year oId who hasn't been Iaid in a whiIe, Iet me be the first to say I wouId make that whore pregnant quicker than you couId say 'No aIimony'

aIso
>minimum wage increasing
it won't necessariIy have a negative effect on jobs, but it wiII have a negative effect on the economy overaII.

In america it's going up. Trying to make it a livable wage vs minimum wage. It will be the same thing america daw in the industrial revolution. Fast food joints are nothing more than the spinning Jennys of the past. They will be replaced with machines, minus the cooks. These people will look for hand outs, take out loans and purge our economy once again.

Its hard to care what you post about when you post pictures I just want more of.

>minimum wage
Can anyone answer me why is it moral to force businesses to pay more than they could to hire labor?
Why is it the businesses fault that the offer of low level work is so much higher than the demand?
Those businesses are the few that are even creating those jobs, why do they get punished for it?
No wonder they are getting rid of those positions with technology. Serve those poor fucks right for believing in the state to take "care"of them.

Sweet Jesus, that Arby's Roast Beef Sliderâ„¢.

Ironically, she got fired, so no wage rise for her

Minimum wage goes up, employers balance this by laying off workers. Then the price of products go up.

People need to realize that when minimum wage goes up it's actually bad for the economy. "But but I make more money..."
Sure you make more, but the cost of everything goes up to counter-balance.

>Citizen income

Nigga, I need details DO NOT LEAVE ME HANGING

It literally destroys jobs, if you set up more barriers to hire someone.

not if you guys would finally close those boarders up.

backstory? or is this a fake?

Because some commie fucks feel bad that burger flippers can't live off their wage, stupid bullshit really.

My boss raises our prices every time minimum wage goes up lol.
I'm just lucky that not all stores do the same, or else my tips would be deflated.

up

dat baby dick

baby dick got laid.

Tiny penis detected

Wow that is totally great. You did something normal.

You have a tiny dick.

Everyone will not innovate. Everyone will be content with their minimum wages and stop there.

The economy will correct itself naturally. You can't artificially make the value of this labor any higher in the long run. Something's got to give to compensate.

>good luck with the robots

damn you mad virgin lol.

Yes, please god. When we're all unemployed rats killing each other for scraps I will finally have purpose. Struggle, eat, drink, live. If I can't go to space I want to die a caveman.

Minimum wage =/= citizen income

Minimum wage is good.
Citizen income is fucking retarded

min wage isn't even good unless it is tied to inflation and it set not as a minimum income needed to be competitive with certain no-skill jobs, but simply the lowest value that any person's time is worth.
In america right now, min wage is 7 and change. There are definitely jobs right now that should only pay 5 bucks for. But we can't.

I like the systems that have a rolling min wage with age. It insentivizes giving the worst, cheapest paying jobs to teenagers.