Obviously hindsight is 20/20, but,

>bunch of dead mexicans
>bag with a ton of money
>MAYBE they're all gone but unlikely, considering these were probably footmen
>take the money, take my wife, leave the city, probably leave the state
>find some way to put the money into an account
>gg

Burn it.

Honestly I wouldn't have gotten that far.

Fuck his qt wife while he's away

empty out first to see if theres anything else inside naturally, come across the tracker, destroy the tracker. Get the fuck out of town and never look back

>Homies all standin' around, just hangin'
>Some dope-dealin', some gang-bangin'
>We decide to roll and we deep
>See a nigga on Dayton's and we creep
>Real slow and before you know
>I had my shotgun pointed in the window
>He got scared and hit the gas
>Right then I knew I has to smoke his ass
>He kept rollin', I jumped in the bucket
>We couldn't catch him, so I said fuck it
>Then we headed right back to the fort
>Sweatin' all the bitches in the biker shorts
>We didn't get no play from the ladies
>With six niggas in a car—are you crazy?
>She was scared, and it was showin'
>We all said "Fuck you, bitch!" and kept goin'
>To the hood, and we was fin to
>Find somethin' else to get into
>Like some pussy, or in fact
>A bum rush, but we call it rat pack
>On a nigga for nothin' at all
>Ice Cube'll go stupid when I'm full of eight ball
>I might stumble, but still won't lose
>Now I'm dressed in the county blues
>'Cause I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
>If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
>I don't give a fuck, 'cause I keep bailin'
>Yo, what the fuck are they yellin'?

What would you do in this situation?

What he did but empty the briefcase and search for any tracking devices. He wouldn't have been found out if he hadn't stuck to that briefcase for days without looking what was inside.

Skip town.

Llewellyn was a Ww2 veteran.

I'd take a bit of the money, but only a third at most. Not only would I not have to worry about the bag being wired or whatever, but when the bad dudes do find the bag they'll be too busy protecting their own share to waste time and resources to come after me.

Vietnam, retard

Ask him to fire a shot up into the air so I know it's loaded. Hope someone hears the shot if he does.

In the book it mentions he's a welder

The sheriff was a ww2 vet, Llewelyn was in vietnam stacking zipperhead like logs

Literally pretend to be retarded, and hope he takes pity on me.

"What are you gonna do? Stab me?"

If he puts one into me instead, it's better than the knife and he still gives away a pistol report.

This is almost exactly what Llewellyn tried to do. It didn't work out for him.

Agua

And if he puts a slug inside your girl's pretty face?

That's a cute outfit! Did your husband give it to you?

He probably would have gotten away with it if he didnt go back to give the dead dude agua.

Oh right I forgot about that.
No way in hell would I have gone back out there to give that guy water.

Maybe start shouting real loud? Idk fuck that's a tough one

Get stabbed obviously

A nigger shot at him too while they were in camp

I would have brought two gallons of water, just to bug Colbert.

>empty out first to see if theres anything else inside naturally
Not even to see if there's anything else inside, you'd obviously want to count the money straight away, which Lewellyn would have had to do to know that he's got a million dollars. So when his wife asks him how much there is when he gets back to the trailer and he responds a million bucks, either he's just pulled that number out his ass by guessing, in which case he's a retard for not bothering to count cash he should be excited to have found, or he did count the money like any normal person would do and he somehow impossibly missed the conspicuous tracker among the notes.
Worst part of the whole film imo. They could have had it make sense simply by having him count the money but the tracker be hidden in the lining of the briefcase or something. So dumb.

Hay lobos

Just suddenly bolt and run away in some sort of zig zag pattern and hope he has bad aim is the best I can think of

Mom is gonna freak

Or maybe he was covering for the fact he didn't know/hadn't bothered to count. Just told the bitch "a million bucks" to stun her into silence.

What would you do in this situation?

I once found money at work and I felt like Llewelyn for the next week.

What about your girl?

Are you stupid?
All you need to do is know how much is in each bundle, then estimate how many bundles are in a row.
It isn't that fucking hard. It's not like he needs to count it out by hand.

Fuck your wife while you are away?

Probably the best option. One look at that scare motherfucker should tell anyone that chances of surviving if you stick around are close to 0. Run and hope he misses or doesn't fire.

trip your girlfriend first to give yourself a head start

Let them in

get free pizza

He welded enemy soldiers together, being a welder and a soldier aren't mutually exclusive,dude.
You really can have it all.

Break one of her ankles so the Zodiac can have her and maybe he'll have mercy to me.

Not answer the door probably

Keep runnin' that mouth of yers and I'mma take ya in back and screw ya.

The most important thing at the start is

a) move the money into a new bag while inspecting all the stacks separately so I can eliminate potential tracking devices
b) make sure I continue with my normal day as if nothing is happening

The plan would be to sit on the money after that for maybe a year then move out and use it.

Why? Because if mobsters are involved they'll immediately investigate who around town suddenly departed or did a major purchase. They will visit every gun store, pawn shop and used cars place in the vicinity to check who made sudden and odd purchases.

And if they notice I split town I'm as good as dead since they will have my name and face and so on.

So the best thing is to transfer the money fast and inspect it, preferably in the span of the next couple of hours and then dump the bag somewhere remote making sure there are no fingerprints on it. Cover my trail, if any.

Then sit on the money until I can viably seek employment in another city, then split with it.

Not murder the married woman I was fucking when she refused to leave her husband and then say the zodiac did it.

irl let them in and probably stammer like an idiot. If I was an assassin tell them to split.

The cash was bundled in 10k stacks, and the tracker was hidden in the middle of one of those stacks. Chances are you would have missed it too.

Only reason Moss found it was that he realised there was a tracker in there and went through all the bundles individually.

give my girl a free uti with dirty meatstick

You wouldn't even need to zig zag, most people can't hit stationary targets with a hand gun let alone a moving target

You can do this while stripping naked too, that always confuses would-be predators while simultaneously pleasing the good ol sextor molestor. Throw in a Hitler salute while zig-zagging

and let it swim

What would you do in his situation?

Take the tracker and put it on the back of a truck then proceed to move 360 degrees and walk into the sunset with the cash and your waifu.

big talk

this

He's obviously a crimefighter and we are the criminals conspiring to commit public indecency and corruption of youth.

No. The tracker was in there.

He would have lasted an even shorter amount of time if he didn't go back, because he wouldn't have realised the danger of his situation.

The tracker had an effective range of like 5 miles.

Texas is fucking huge.

The tracker had a really shitty range, He needed to be pretty much across the street to get a reading. He already told his wife to gtfo that night, and he was probably leaving in the morning when she left so chances are very slim that he would have been found in that one night before he got the fuck out of there.

Throws clumps of dirt in the air as well to deflect the bullet trajectories

act retarded and hope he takes pity on me, obviously

He wouldn't have got the fuck out of there though. He'd still be in the trailer park wondering about what to do.

Has there ever been a movie where a serial killer goes to claim another victim only to discover that his newest victim is actually a serial killer as well?

Better than being stabbed and bled out.

Start a fire.

I'm pretty sure that he was telling his wife that they were getting out of there and that she was going to live with her parents for a while, and they only stayed because she didnt want to leave right away?

He didn't tell her that until her got back from almost being killed

2 chicks at the same time

Okay, I miss-remembered, but even then I dont think it was a forgone conclusion, Llewelyn probably would have found the tracker faster than it would have taken Chigur to find him.

Wait until he gets close and feign that I'm complying. When he gets close, grab the gun, making sure to direct it away from my body. If I'm fast, I can do this and twist his arm behind his back in the same motion, forcing him to drop the gun. I would then quickly pick up the gun while he's stunned, back up to a safe distance and keep the gun on him, letting him know that I'll blow his brains out if he tries anything.

Why didn't Moss just throw the tracker out the window when he found it? Anton would have thought he had gone out the window

Ultima hombre?

You don't have to outrun the killer,just outrun the person next to you,you cold ass mofo.

Give my friends free of charge

Probably referring to Caught(1996)

I would not have gone back with the water. Switch the money into a different bag, take my girl and move to civilization.

Agua killed him.

When I was watching the movie this is what I was thinking. hitting a moving target isn't easy like it is in the movies.

>Did you naut hear me?

In real life I would probably fuck it up. I would likely just put the bag in my closet and pretend nothing happened. Then when I get around to counting it later I would notice the tracker and freak out. I would call a cab, pay him $100 and give him the tracker and tell him to drive away as far as $100 will take him in a straight line. By then Sugar is already on my ass.

Push wife down, run away

Grab a few bundles and leave the rest. Hope they don't care enough to come after me.

Lamo

>you count each bill individually and not by bundle
t. poor person

Separate the money into separate bags. Notice the Tracker. Put bomb in suitcase with the tracker. Put it back where I found it. Drive to Canadian border.

>the big tracker is just a decoy tracker

This is why you get rid of the satchel and microwave all the stacks.

knowing what i know go and count all the bill individually then head to fucking montana

hey idiot

he has the high ground

Take the money. Fill the case back up with fake play money and the tracker. Burn it.

cant give out no infurmayshun

Honestly, it didn't even cross my mind that there was a tracking device in the case the first time I watched it so definitely I wouldn't check what was inside and just grab the case if it were me although I'll probably start to notice something if people keep finding me and tries to kill me.

the real lesson is to carry some agua wherever you go

never know when you might need

why are you out hunting in the desert heat with no agua

i would have bailed once i saw a dead body

Would've taken the money. Drive around town at night. Throw the bag and money out to the wind like an idiot. Keep a third or quarter of it for myself. Move to another state.