Does this baby ever stop bitching? Jesus Christ. Is he a fucking woman?

Does this baby ever stop bitching? Jesus Christ. Is he a fucking woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please go back to wherever you came from

>Is he a fucking woman?

That's pretty misogynistic desu

Not cool

The fate of the country, the world is at stake. Wake the fuck up OP. You "bitching" is trivial, and lady-like. Trump "bitching" is necessary and strategic. Get the fuck off Sup Forums you mouth-breathing pleb.

>Knowingly getting cheated
>Sit there quietly

You make a good goyim.

his small hands suggest he is a woman.... methinks trump was born with both male and female parts.

Get out of here with that hate. Sup Forums is a place of peace.

He's bringing attention to their bullshit you whiney faggot.

Not all of us retire to cuck-sheds when we get screwed over in fear of being called names, unlike you OP

>LOL DRUMF IS ACTONG LIEK A 5 YEAR OLDDD LMAOOO

I bet you creamed yourself when Anderson Cooper wedged that in during the GOP town hall.
>You attacked someone Trump
>I only attack when I'm attacked
>Doesnt that make you 5 years old?

>*applause in CNN control room. "THAT FAGGOT SON OF BITCH DID IT, THROW UP THE CLIP ON YOUTUBE, ITS GONNA SPREAD EVERYWHERE ON FACEBOOK. EDIT EVERYTHING TRUMP SAYS!"*

Literally a fucking stupid arguement.

>Expecting people to be sober or willing to watch the debates during the Superbowl.

Lmfao holy fuck.

I can't wait to see how shit the NFL's numbers are in comparison to the debate. How do y'all think likes of CNN will spin that?

>during the Superbowl

Kill yourself.

Quite a bit of critics label Trump a "technophobe" and made note of his lack of a computer on his desk and that he doesn't carry a cell phone.

Can someone please explain then how he can be on Twitter so much?

you know what? i hate you. i hope you burn in the fiery pits of hell. Not because of any retarded shitposting about trumps anatomy, but because you uttered the most retarded phrase ever created. It is so fucking autistic that jar-jar binks, a top-tier star wars shitposter, is known for his use of the term "methinks". What kind of fucking faggot reddit user thinks its "cool" or "edgy" to say methinks. Its fucking incorrect english and atrocious at best. Couldnt you just say "I think trump has...." or even with confidence "Trump must have!" but to be a complete and utter faggot and use the term "methinks"
really makes me think

He's just a spoiled pussy who never learned how to act like a man.

Implying NFL fans would watch the debate otherwise

Of course he has a fucking cell phone.

Fuck.

He doesnt have a compute because he's fucking 70 and has an army of clerks to do that shit.

Do you ever stop shilling? Kill yourself.

(1)post by this ID

Have a (You)

Go to bed Melania

>because you uttered the most retarded phrase ever created. It is so fucking autistic that jar-jar binks, a top-tier star wars shitposter, is known for his use of the term "methinks".

He's right, though. They know he's going to annihilate Clinton because he's not a pussy like Sanders. She ducked out how many many debates? He only quit one because he was pissed at the network, now they're trying to devalue the whole setup because they're terrified of losing their lead.

Bad idea, though. Nobody who watches football was ever going to vote for anyone except Trump.

>Is he a fucking woman?
HATE SPEECH
HATE SPEECH
HATE SPEECH
HATE SPEECH
HATE SPEECH

Except for all the black people

Are you saying women bitch too much, uhhh sexist much?!?!?

Where do you live m8, I'll fight you in real life.

All he's doing is pointing out corruption
Problem?

Agreed, fuck football, those debates are gonna be gold

I woke up to sage you

If Liberty means anythin at all it means the right to tell people what they don't want to hear

Earn them nickles, bitch

>not wanting the most viewers possible for your debate
What, is Hillary afraid or something?

>niggers
>voting

O boy im laffin

>methinks
Do redditors think this makes them sound smart?

>methinks

Losers can't even blend in on the internet

Why doesn't he just challenge her to extra debates? Having less time to prepare would give him a huge advantage, and Clinton would seem like she was scared if she refused.

>being unlearnèd

*shits pantsuit*

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.