GLOW

I know I'm late to the party but I didn't know Alison Brie was the main character.
I knew she was in it but no one ever pointed that out.
This changes everything.
I kinda wanted to watch it to being bored and wanting to watch it.
Th first couple episodes were genuinely good.

Just watch her leaked nudes then watch a better show.

I would like to have "sex" with Alison Brie Schermerhorn, if you know what I mean.

What did he mean by that?

It's the story that deals with multiple main characters who try to build the business model never been before ,heavily told by the POV of Alison's character. I also liked 2/3 of series, but I noticed they kinda tried extend beyond what they came up ... Then I felt a bit numb about whole things now. I heard the 2nd season got green-lit. Hope they really put good elements together for the next.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. By "sex" I did not mean penile-vaginal coitus but oral-pedal intercourse.

Go on....

I was gonna call you a gay faggot for wanting a footjob from Brie and not a titjob from her perfect tits...but she ruined those. I would take the footjob too now.

She looked like shit in it.

I liked seeing her tits, but she was skeletal. Defeats the purpose. Her leaks were much better.

I kinda like it but couldn't pass from mid season, is worthy to end it?
Thats some big feet

Okay user ... Just settle for this "Job??" !!!

Contrary to the fact, I like her acting.

>90% female cast
>one male character is best character by far

Faggot

He really was.

The whole real-life premise is kind of hilarious in an arrested development kind of way

> guy paid to make a female sports-y version of wrestling
> guy has an amazing vision to make it more like a strip club
> this is a terrible idea that will curse any semblance of equality in wrestling to this day

People will watch anything.
The only problem is today's idea feminist will see it's sexist.

WHHOOA LOOK AT THOSE BABIES!